PDA

View Full Version : How to get M1 GARAND, Im confused?

xXx Elite Spartan xXx
03-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Okay so how do i get this, i have bf1943, bfbc2, bf2 for pc, bf2142. How do i get that gun, sorry for posting a new topic i have no idea wat to do.

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Okay so how do i get this, i have bf1943, bfbc2, bf2 for pc, bf2142. How do i get that gun, sorry for posting a new topic i have no idea wat to do.

When the website is back up you go to veteran.battlefield.com and login into a ea account (make one if you don't have one) than link your gamertag to that account and select which battlefield games you own or have played an online ranked match on and it will verify if you have played it.

Once you become a battlefield veteran you will get the gun when you load up the game.

Hopefully that answers your question.

EDIT: http://veteran.battlefield.com/

That's the website that you need to become a battlefield veteran. (I know i already said the website you need to go to previously but i thought i would add this)

McGoogles
03-17-2010, 01:51 AM
You have to go the Battlefield Veteran site. Sign in to EA, put your gamertag in, and select one of their games to prove that you actually do own it. If you have three or more you get a [1] next to your gamertag in any of their games. If you have four, then you have a [2]. Etc..

If you have a [1] or higher, you unlock the M1 Garand.

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 01:52 AM
You have to go the Battlefield Veteran site. Sign in to EA, put your gamertag in, and select one of their games to prove that you actually do own it. If you have three or more you get a [1] next to your gamertag in any of their games. If you have four, then you have a [2]. Etc..

Isn't it if you have 2 you a get a veteran of 1?

McGoogles
03-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Isn't it if you have 2 you a get a veteran of 1?

Well if you mean actual games, then you only need two. You can play the demos too for veteran.

MGAwesome
03-17-2010, 02:53 AM
I remember the day when the site was last up, and since then I always think it'll be done really soon. I'm sure it was Saturday morning it went down?
Anyone have an idea as to when it'll be operational again?

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 03:35 AM
I remember the day when the site was last up, and since then I always think it'll be done really soon. I'm sure it was Saturday morning it went down?
Anyone have an idea as to when it'll be operational again?

I would like to know this too, because it took me forever to find out what login on ea.com had my gametag linked to it and when i finally found out which one it was they took down the website.. so know i have to wait for them to get it back up before i can get the m1 garand.

DENAz666
03-17-2010, 07:41 AM
Yeah but even when it was up, it was broken. Its been broken like this for about a year now, and they've only just decided to fix it. Got to love EA and their antics

BigPhil 93
03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
yeh i woul really love to know this also when will this site be back up cause i really want to try the M1 Garand let me know plz
thanks.