PDA

View Full Version : Annoying glitch.

CANNONFODDER52
03-17-2010, 01:50 AM
I left my console on for an hour or so, came back un paused my game. Now whenever i move my right thumb-stick in a direction the cursor slides for a second or two after i let go of the thumb stick. As well i am unable to sprint. i have tried evry thing, turned of my console, killed my character, looked through the options for something that might have caused this but nothing will fix it. I really don't want to select the level from the main menu as i will probably lose achievement progress and current weapons. Has anyone had this problem or know what i can do to fix it?
Edit:
In-case anyone is wondering this happened on the child level.
Other notworthy info after this happened i tried switching accounts and seeing if the same problem would acure, it didn't, i was able to sprint and aim properly on that account but when i returned to my gold account the problem returned aswell.

Zhenya323
03-17-2010, 02:09 AM
YOu carrying a boy that's why

CANNONFODDER52
03-17-2010, 02:13 AM
YOu carrying a boy that's why Oh, i geuss i forgot as a said i left for an hour or so. That explains the loss of sprinting, But i still dont understand why the cursor is so slippery.

Zhenya323
03-17-2010, 02:17 AM
Oh, i geuss i forgot as a said i left for an hour or so. That explains the loss of sprinting, But i still dont understand why the curer is so slippery.

Imagine 60 pounds on your shoulders, see how that feels, but that's just a game so your right maybe it is a glitch

miedzianek
03-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Maybe press LS/RS;)?

ItBeNickYo
03-17-2010, 06:50 AM
Happened to me too. I'm pretty sure it's how the game is supposed to be.

Outlaw Tracker
03-17-2010, 10:27 AM
This is 'normal.' This is the programmers' idea of what it'd be like carrying a kid. IMO it's annoying and a cheap method to make the section 'tough.'
Programmer 1: How do we make this section a challenge?
Programmer 2: Dunno. Let's make the controls all slippery.That don't involve much thinking on our part.
Programmer 3: Good idea. Let's go to lunch.

Evans214
03-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I love how it didn't even explain that the kid was climbing on to your back. I kept looking behind me to see if he was following me.

Razor Knuckles
05-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the post this drove me crazy now that I know its normal it dont drive me as crazy