PDA

View Full Version : Codes

lololmao7
03-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Ok, so I pre ordered this game, got all the early stuff (guns, and vehicle perks), got the veteran status, and the VIP thing. Now what exactly do I get with the VIP code. Free DLC? Free guns? And can someone please define the whole Dr. Pepper promotion. Don't flame me for not looking at other forum posts, as I erally don't feel like sifting through all these pages. Thanks

MGAwesome
03-17-2010, 03:03 AM
The VIP Code gives you free maps. And I would also like to know about the Dr. Pepper promo.

lololmao7
03-17-2010, 03:05 AM
So whoever doesn't have the VIP status has to pay for all the dlc maps? sorry for my ignorance on the topic lol

MGAwesome
03-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Unfortunately so!

abstract1620
03-17-2010, 07:02 AM
im 95% sure the dr pepper gimmick is a different camo for each class. So now there will be 2 charecter models for each class for each faction.

but can we take a moment to focus on how awesome and delicious dr pepper is? who needs incentive to drink that?!

DENAz666
03-17-2010, 07:04 AM
No need to 'sift' dude, you just use the search button, it finds the threads for you.

VIP was just access to a few maps, and some vehicle perks if i remember right. Maybe squad deathmatch too, although i think that was a pre-order bonus

If you wanna know about the Dr Pepper promo then look here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=210015&highlight=pepper+promotion

Everything you need

sir_taugs
03-17-2010, 07:40 AM
No need to 'sift' dude, you just use the search button, it finds the threads for you.

VIP was just access to a few maps, and some vehicle perks if i remember right. Maybe squad deathmatch too, although i think that was a pre-order bonus

If you wanna know about the Dr Pepper promo then look here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=210015&highlight=pepper+promotion

Everything you need

The info about the Dr. Pepper Promotion is now on the Dashboard as well.

DENAz666
03-17-2010, 07:43 AM
The info about the Dr. Pepper Promotion is now on the Dashboard as well.

lol maybe for you :P We aren't even meant to be able to enter where i'm from (australia) lol

TaytaMalikai
03-17-2010, 07:56 AM
The VIP code is given with new copies of the game, that is one-time usable and forever linked to the Gamertag. It gives you access to two extra maps currently, but there's another "map pack" (more like reiterations of existing maps) coming out early next month. If you buy the game used [with a used VIP code] then you need to pay 1200 MSP for VIP access.
Limited Editon gives you the WWII guns, tracer pistol and some vehicle specs.
Pre-order gives the AKS-74U for engineer. For the US, pre-ordering from Gamestop gives you 30 days exclusive access to the Squad Rush mode, basically Rush with two stations and 4 v 4...but seeing as other countries get it to begin with this is kinda like sticking the finger to Americans.
Don't really know a lot about the Dr. Pepper thing though, other than that it had to do with the skins DLC coming this Friday.