PDA

View Full Version : LB and RB briefly broken

I CR0W I
03-17-2010, 05:26 AM
Why is it that when I respawn I can't throw a grenade or knife anybody for about 5 seconds? It's really annoying as I can still get shot and stabbed the moment I spawn.

Is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Why is it that when I respawn I can't throw a grenade or knife anybody for about 5 seconds? It's really annoying as I can still get shot and stabbed the moment I spawn.

Is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?

Yeah i have noticed this too, also you can't use the d pad.. quite annoying.

Jordbrett
03-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I've been screwed ny that a few times. You should be briefly invincible for a second or two after you spawn. At least in certain situations like at your base. I can see how that would be unfair spawning on a team mate.

Psymox
03-17-2010, 10:16 AM
Yes, this annoys me as well to no end. I spawn behind a fence and have to wait about 5 seconds before I can get past it ^_^

Also it does seem that you have about a 1 second spawn shield because shooting a guy that has just spawned takes a lot more bullets to kill him I have noticed.

challinko
03-17-2010, 01:58 PM
thought it was just me or like that call of duty thing where you die about to do something like reloading and when you respawn your guy starts doing the animation from you last life.
also has anyone came across that glitch where your looking through the sniper scope and only just the crosshairs move inside the scope, fukkin annoying!! or how about the random epic fails?

iBlessing 09
03-17-2010, 03:24 PM
I think they done it on purpose so you can't spawn on teammates in battle/defending M-Com then nade the building.