PDA

View Full Version : Staff Cards?

blakeydinho7
03-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I dunno if this thread is already on the site and i apologise if it is but what do these staff cards actually do cus im a bit puzzled tbh with you.. I got a lot of physio cards and i have back 50% for example so does this mean wen a player gets injured there injury is halved or when i put say a back +2 card on him it adds 2 on?.. and if u have about 10 managers wid 3% contract cards on them does that mean when i apply a contract to a player an extra 30% of that card is added on?.. would just like this clarified please :)

simba15
03-18-2010, 03:16 AM
basicly you get your physio and all your coaches you get... collect them all. each add a little bonus to your players persormance and healing, if you get a duplicate just sell it dont discard they give f all when discarding. and with your manager you can only have one manager active at once, hes just like a player with contracts anf formation. im not sure but i think if you have a manager with the smae formation it helps with morale but im not sure on that.

nody55
03-18-2010, 01:31 PM
The manager does help your chemistry (not sure about morale), and just to re-iterate, yes having a set of 10 staff cards each with +3% contract would boost the amount of games allowed on the contract to 30%.

And yes, having a back physio would shorten the amount of time needed for the player to heal

ShadowRock9
03-19-2010, 07:41 AM
is it me or does the 3% boost by managers not make a damn difference? Like, 3% of Rare gold contract worth 28 games is NOT EVEN ONE! Am i not using it properly? My manager is Sir Alex ( I know, i'm a LFC fan but i still have immense respect for him ) and he offers 3% contract. Is it that i need to have more 3% contract managers in my club as that will also count? thks

blakeydinho7
03-19-2010, 03:53 PM
is it me or does the 3% boost by managers not make a damn difference? Like, 3% of Rare gold contract worth 28 games is NOT EVEN ONE! Am i not using it properly? My manager is Sir Alex ( I know, i'm a LFC fan but i still have immense respect for him ) and he offers 3% contract. Is it that i need to have more 3% contract managers in my club as that will also count? thks

yes mate u have to have more managers like for example i got fergie, benitez, hodgson, redknapp etc and my contracts boost currently stands at 18% so the more managers u have the higher ya contract cards go :)