PDA

View Full Version : This game is terrible.

i aM MooNIE x
03-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Bought the game yesterday completed it in 3 hours on hard by running through the back of the maps jumping up rocks etc to get to the next checkpoints i think this game has been rushed because the campaign is shocking. I decided to put it down after playng story may go online sometime but i am really disapointed at how shocking this is.

i AM MooNIE x

WonderCaliban
03-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Battlefield is primarily an Online game.

True, the campaign isn't great. But the online way makes up for that.

If you can't judge this game on single player on its own.

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-17-2010, 01:02 PM
I think its great :D

CovertDog
03-17-2010, 01:04 PM
According to your GT you haven't finished it yet. In fact you have only done the 1st three chapters. So I don't know what the point of this thread is.

Barad
03-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Sorry but this game really ISN'T terrible.

i aM MooNIE x
03-17-2010, 01:11 PM
According to your GT you haven't finished it yet. In fact you have only done the 1st three chapters. So I don't know what the point of this thread is.

Is it impossible to have more than one gamertag. I have quite a few actually one which doesnt come online mainly. + Hasnt been online since level 2 which is under the name iFiRETRAP o.

Dont go thinking things are impossible mate. Im pretty positive that you have glitched your achievements too (Y). I can have an opinion cant I? Everyones aloud an opinion go get a job I think being a gamestation bum would suit you very well.

pined5551
03-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Bought the game yesterday completed it in 3 hours on hard by running through the back of the maps jumping up rocks etc to get to the next checkpoints i think this game has been rushed because the campaign is shocking. I decided to put it down after playng story may go online sometime but i am really disapointed at how shocking this is.

i AM MooNIE x

As others have stated, Bad Company is ALL about the online. During the marketing and advertising campaign for the game prior to its release i never saw a shred of single player promotion. The beta for the PS3 was out almost a year before the game came out i think. It is simply the case the the single player here is the afterthought and the multiplayer is the prime focus on quality, as oppossed to the other way around like alot of games. Personally i would have preffered to have no single player at all and had a couple of extra Rush mode maps to play on.

CovertDog
03-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Is it impossible to have more than one gamertag. I have quite a few actually one which doesnt come online mainly. + Hasnt been online since level 2 which is under the name iFiRETRAP o.

Dont go thinking things are impossible mate. Im pretty positive that you have glitched your achievements too (Y). I can have an opinion cant I? Everyones aloud an opinion go get a job I think being a gamestation bum would suit you very well.

First of all, whats with the hate. I just asked a question. I checked your GT and you had not finished it. Just wondering why you were jumping to conclusions about the game.

Secondly, my achievements are legit and if you think you are going to have this attitude on this site, you will not be around long.

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-17-2010, 01:30 PM
How has he glitched his achievments ? Maybe its the fact you cant hack it and he is a mod? so he may have lots of games and by the looks of things has had his xbox a long time :)

Jordbrett
03-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Well imo the single player was pretty lame. Ending was weak and it just felt like the guy above me said, an afterthought. With that said it was fun enough to run though to hold my interest while the servers were down. However, running through rocks on hard does sound incredibly boring and pointless. That's be like playing Mario and somehow glitching every lvl so you can just run above the level or through it. Mario was a great game but that would be boring as well. Online is pretty good as long as you get good players (not just campers) in your game. But I grew tired of the mp sort of quick. But again, that's just my opinion. I'm sure some of you will log cod hours in this game.

SIDEWALKxSLAM
03-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Well I mean.... you dont have to play it right?

RadiantViper
03-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. Seriously, why are we even replying to this?

Nozza XBA
03-17-2010, 01:55 PM
I think if CD had a modded 360 (or anyone for that matter) they would aim a little higher on the GS. Before you think you know everything and throw out accusations you need to look into it a bit more.

Go onto mygamercard.net. Check out the World leaderboards. You'll see Modding. Scroll down until you see Stallion86 (who by the way is legit). He is the highest earning GS person in the world and look at the other 20+ people abve him. All the people above him either have closed profiles, all there achievemnts they got offline or they have 1k in most games (even the extremely hard one).

2nd - You do know theres easierly 100 1k games out there which get at 100k. I would recommend you check out CD/Stallions Tag to see.

Again that is you opinion, but you've got nothing to back it up.

Topic;

I know nothing about BF:BC2 as I've only played the demo and the 1st. I do know it lives off the MP and the first BC singleplayer wasnt all that either. I'm not a fan of BC (have it on rent list) but it is all about the MP as they mainly compete with CoD.

Edit; Mod has deleted the Quote I was refering to =/

Hot Juicy Pie
03-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Cool story bro.

CovertDog
03-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Edit; Mod has deleted the Quote I was refering to =/

He deleted it himself. He realized he had no idea what he was talking about. This site is against gamesaving/hacking/modding. We ban people for doing it and report them to MS. Do you think the admins would allow someone who did it to be a Mod? But everyone is entitled to their opinions, even the uneducated ones.

I don't see this thread going anywheres but down hill. Closed.