PDA

View Full Version : Number of simulants?

Dannyb0yUK
03-17-2010, 02:31 PM
My mate has been texting me from work all day, asking me how it is and I'm generally able to give him very good news! However, he says you could have up to 8 simulants on the N64 version and I'm not able to add any more than 4??????? Could anyone shed some light on this please? Am I missing something or have they dropped the number you can have?

WhispersAtTheBusStop
03-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I noticed the same thing. It used to be mayhem on the N64 with all the simulants but now there's only 4 it doesn't have the same pace or excitment. :(

BanditBanks
03-17-2010, 03:20 PM
I thought you unlocked more by doing the challenges?
Wasn't that the way to do it in the original?

wheresurh3ad
03-17-2010, 03:21 PM
you can have up to 8

Dannyb0yUK
03-17-2010, 03:27 PM

I've just done the tenth challenge and unlocked absolutely sod-all yet, but yes I've since been made aware that it's the way to unlock extra sims.

EDIT: Oh I've just realised, I've got them lol. It doesn't give you any notifications that you've unlocked anything, but you will have them by the tenth challenge at latest!

Fakan
03-17-2010, 03:45 PM

Yes, I can confirm this. I've unlocked the eight slots for sims after beating several challenges. It's not like it takes any real work, since the first half of the challenges are no challenge at all, har har.