PDA

View Full Version : Help on buying this game

deadie
03-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Hey guys can someone tell me if this is worth buying and how would you rate the game
What are the chieves like on it ?
Thanks

Barad
03-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Definitely buy the game, its very fun online and off. The achievements are easy for the singleplayer but the mutiplayer will take some time and skill. I rate the game a 10/10 it really is brilliant!

Runic Aries
03-17-2010, 06:53 PM
What are the chieves like on it ?
Thanks
are you kidding me? wow. why not look for yourself, also if you dont feel like playing as a team or co-operating this game isn't for you.

deadie
03-17-2010, 07:08 PM
are you kidding me? wow. why not look for yourself, also if you dont feel like playing as a team or co-operating this game isn't for you.

Iv seen them just trying to ask people who got the game are they hard as some writing on a site does not say If they are hard Easy or Boring...

Mongolian Beef
03-17-2010, 07:16 PM
8.5/10

Easy 1000g

Boring Campaign, Fun Online.

Worth $60? pushin it. I picked mine up for $40.

deadie
03-17-2010, 07:20 PM
8.5/10

Easy 1000g

Boring Campaign, Fun Online.

Worth $60? pushin it. I picked mine up for $40.

Thanks alot mate :D

Yeah I have a 10 voucher for my game store so i can pick the limited edition up for 30

Strongbow
03-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Don't waste money on the LE mate, you will unlock all the stuff in a couple of days.

Also buy it New.

Mongolian Beef
03-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Don't waste money on the LE mate, you will unlock all the stuff in a couple of days.
:goodpostI agree, I was expecting more from the Limited Edition. If the Limited is more expensive, I'd recommend on just picking up the regular.

terrorbyt
03-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Iv seen them just trying to ask people who got the game are they hard as some writing on a site does not say If they are hard Easy or Boring...

I have no idea what you just said.

Also, I wouldn't really go onto a forum entitled BF: BC2 and ask if it's good, we're all biased. But yes, it is awesome.

AgEnT STARZz
03-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Its stopped me playing MW2! so yeh i think its pretty good! Campain is really quick but online makes it worth buying!

Eternal Rhage
03-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Eh, I give it a 6/10. Its good, but its not "OMGosh go buy this now!" good. The campaign was a breeze, even on hard. I find multiplayer to be slow moving and even boring at times, though. There are some aspects that make it interesting (destruction of buildings is fantastic...unless you're the one in the building that gets destructed.) Spawning system is a pain in the ass, though. You may choose to spawn up with a team mate only for them to get killed the moment you see the light of day - netting you too damn good of a chance at getting knocked off upon spawn, as well.

The campaign achievements are easy to rack up, but the multiplayer take a good bit of time and effort. If you find the multiplayer being more to your liking than they may not be as difficult for you, in my opinion.

Svenndarkheart
03-18-2010, 01:51 AM
you can grab this game cheap at certain websites