PDA

View Full Version : Spawn camping

BigDave1313
03-17-2010, 06:59 PM
I cant stand spawn campers three Fuc*ing Games i've got into i re spawn and some fags sitting there waiting to kill me and the do cause im not ready :mad:

Nutty Scouser
03-17-2010, 07:14 PM
You get it on most online games mate its pain but there just pus*ys

BigDave1313
03-17-2010, 07:16 PM
You get it on most online games mate its pain but there just pus*ys

Exactly they are it suck that team mates respawn on top of you to!

IncensedCape
03-17-2010, 07:18 PM
If you're spawning on squad members in this game, you need to check the area first and see if it is clear. If it's not, don't spawn on them, as you'll just get killed straight away and it will be your own fault.

On the other hand, if you're using the default random spawn and getting spawn killed, I feel your pain. Team up with your squad and find the prick :p

BigDave1313
03-17-2010, 07:32 PM
If you're spawning on squad members in this game, you need to check the area first and see if it is clear. If it's not, don't spawn on them, as you'll just get killed straight away and it will be your own fault.

On the other hand, if you're using the default random spawn and getting spawn killed, I feel your pain. Team up with your squad and find the prick :p

I spawn at the chossen spawn for me. people spawn on top of me and get me killed

Ardenfast X360A
03-17-2010, 07:51 PM
I hear you , spawnkillers totally ruined my sesh this morning. There was some TW$T just sat in a tank right in the middle of our spawn point . F**king totally not the way the to play and reminds me of the di**heads who buy their prestige lvls. No skill involved.

big red marino
03-17-2010, 09:56 PM
people spawn on top of me and get me killed

Then leave your squad and go rogue. This is a team game.

Runic Aries
03-17-2010, 10:00 PM
I've been spawn killed a total of 1 time in 2 days worth of gameplay, suck it up it doesn't happen often and can be easily stopped.

TooL LiSTNeR
03-17-2010, 10:10 PM
playing with friends gives you much better results

SatNiteEduardo
03-17-2010, 11:08 PM
I hear you , spawnkillers totally ruined my sesh this morning. There was some TW$T just sat in a tank right in the middle of our spawn point . F**king totally not the way the to play and reminds me of the di**heads who buy their prestige lvls. No skill involved.

if you get killed by a tank at spawn and do not respawn as an engineer then you don't know how to play the game

and I might add I am not a spawn camper. I occasionally snipe the sniper that stays at spawn to snipe us and occasionally sneak in to steal tanks or tracer dart the tanks

and I hate spawn campers but learn to deal with it because if you do it is a big help to your team

BigDave1313
03-17-2010, 11:29 PM
I've been spawn killed a total of 1 time in 2 days worth of gameplay, suck it up it doesn't happen often and can be easily stopped.

Like i said i got in to 2 or 3 games and been spawn killed ive only played like an hour online -_-

Chuppernicus
03-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Spawn killing is not really an issue in this game. Look before you spawn. Suck it up. Leave your squad, find another game, stop spawning as a worthless sniper if the tanks blasting you. It's just a game death, it's ok, K/d ratios are meaningless. Even when I lose I'm having fun. A man can learn a lot from losing once and a while.

vetteindreams
03-18-2010, 01:08 AM
can i subscribe to your newsletter Chups? ;);)

BigDave1313
03-18-2010, 01:33 AM
Spawn killing is not really an issue in this game. Look before you spawn. Suck it up. Leave your squad, find another game, stop spawning as a worthless sniper if the tanks blasting you. It's just a game death, it's ok, K/d ratios are meaningless. Even when I lose I'm having fun. A man can learn a lot from losing once and a while.

How can you call me a worthless sniper Lawl you have never even seen me snipe!

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 02:22 AM
How can you call me a worthless sniper Lawl you have never even seen me snipe!

99.2% of players on BF:BC2 cannot snipe worth shit so I assume it is a very good assumption, you are a bad sniper if: (list time!)

You get more hit markers than kills
You use semi-auto snipers
You dont get headshots
You can't lead your shots properly
You cant calculate bullet drop well
You cant headshot moving targets
You use the M95 because you cant get headshots and dont want to use semi-auto snipers but still want kills
You use magnum ammo
You use the spotting scope
You dont leave your spot to go and disarm crates/re-capture flags
You dont spot
You are not aware of whats going on around you
You dont blow up vehicles
You spawn off another recon and start shooting anywhere within the radius of 10 feet of him
You no scope
You strap C4 to UAVs
You use your sniper at close range like it's a shotgun rather than using your pistol and earning a kill
You dont talk to your squad
You start sniping when there are already 3 or more people already sniping
You go to sniper "hot spots" rather than adapting to the situation and finding a more effective place to kill at long range
You lose your base and try and spawn kill enemies
You die alot while trying to defend yourself with a pistol

Take your pick, if any match you, chances are your a bad sniper.

I would not call myself a good/great sniper either but I am far better than most people who try and snipe. (yes I am being egotistical, deal with it)

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 03:11 AM
Meh spawn campers are easily dealt with seeing as you never spawn in the exact same spot. Just go and kill them, simple, or join a squad and spawn that way. Its a problem in every online shooter, you just have to deal with it and move on

SatNiteEduardo
03-18-2010, 03:28 AM
99.2% of players on BF:BC2 cannot snipe worth shit so I assume it is a very good assumption, you are a bad sniper if: (list time!)

You dont get headshots
You use the M95 because you cant get headshots and dont want to use semi-auto snipers but still want kills
You use magnum ammo
You dont spot
You spawn off another recon and start shooting anywhere within the radius of 10 feet of him
You no scope
You strap C4 to UAVs
You use your sniper at close range like it's a shotgun rather than using your pistol and earning a kill
You go to sniper "hot spots" rather than adapting to the situation and finding a more effective place to kill at long range

I would not call myself a good/great sniper either but I am far better than most people who try and snipe. (yes I am being egotistical, deal with it)

I agree with some of those but not all. In general I don't see why what you use whether it be the gun or the spotting scope makes you a bad sniper. Aren't you helping the team if you use a spotting scope. It does not have any bearing on your skill as a sniper.

If you no scope and get a headshot eg if someone comes at you, you see them and you no scope their head off how does that make you a bad sniper. If you are running to the obj with your sniper rifle out rather than pistol that is another thing but if you are in a sniping position and someone rushes for you and you no scope their head off is that not the right thing to do.

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 03:38 AM
I agree with some of those but not all. In general I don't see why what you use whether it be the gun or the spotting scope makes you a bad sniper. Aren't you helping the team if you use a spotting scope. It does not have any bearing on your skill as a sniper.

If you no scope and get a headshot eg if someone comes at you, you see them and you no scope their head off how does that make you a bad sniper. If you are running to the obj with your sniper rifle out rather than pistol that is another thing but if you are in a sniping position and someone rushes for you and you no scope their head off is that not the right thing to do. Semi-auto snipers take no skill to use because of their 2 hit kill, long range and rapid fire, anyone can pick up one of these and pretend its an M21 EBR from MW2 (which was the most balanced sniper in the game but still way cheap). Getting close range no scope kills is also noobish/cheap because regardless of the sniper, all sniper rounds do enough damage to instant kill from a range of 10m or less, it may be the right thing to do by protecting yourself but there are less cheap ways to do it. The spotting scope is also semi-noobish because the people who use it are normally the ones who dont spot regularly, and normal spotting works just as well if not better because it is faster and more responsive and frees up a more useful second spec such as body armor or explosive upgrade for keeping yourself alive (not really) or destroying vehicles more quickly.

BigDave1313
03-18-2010, 04:19 PM
I never said i was the best either but i guarantee im not the worst i don't only snipe i prefer sniping but don't only do it

Dr Popodopolus
03-18-2010, 06:21 PM

You dont get headshots
You use magnum ammo
You dont spot
You no scope
You strap C4 to UAVs

I agree with pretty much all of those apart from the strapping C4 to UAVs because that is just far too epic.