PDA

View Full Version : An Awesome Stats Site To Use Until The Official One Is Back

IncensedCape
03-17-2010, 07:15 PM
I found this site before and it's pretty comprehensive, including stats for just about everything. It's a good substitute, at least until the official site comes back up. Just stick your gamertag in, go to your profile and click 'Update', which will retrieve the detailed stats. Enjoy :p

http://bfbcs.com/BFBC2_leaderboard/360

McApree
03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
I hate thescotsgod.

Rikkisniper looks like he will be first legit 50 in game

InsaneKane87
03-17-2010, 07:33 PM
I hate thescotsgod.

Omg gotta throw a party for the first 50 legit. Seriously whats the big deal these days lol

IncensedCape
03-17-2010, 07:34 PM
I hate thescotsgod.

I never ever call people for playing games, but TheScotsGod is a complete nerd :p

124h 55m 20s of Medic revive boosting.... Lol WTF. 4,258,530 points out of 4,848,904 has been boosted.

terrorbyt
03-17-2010, 07:34 PM
I hate thescotsgod.

I was about to say the same thing. Btw, what's the official site?

IncensedCape
03-17-2010, 07:36 PM
I was about to say the same thing. Btw, what's the official site?

The official site is http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/ . However, the 'My Soldier' tab is currently down which contains the stats.

MajorBertolli
03-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Do you have to sign up or something since there is no update tab and everytime I search the leaderboards for my name it comes up empty

Hitman H94
03-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Do you have to sign up or something since there is no update tab and everytime I search the leaderboards for my name it comes up empty
it does say
XBOX360 and PS3 Player search is currently not working. We work on it.

Rusty187
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Sweet this site is no better then the official one as its down too, for the past 2 weeks all I have wanted to do is check to see if they track demo kills and check out a few other things but once again EA/DICE can't get their sh!t together.

Its a good thing that the servers for the game seem to be running smoothly as of late otherwise this game would be getting traded in for something else, and I don't want to do that cause I enjoy this game way to much when it works.

Copyright
03-18-2010, 12:59 AM
"The player you searched is currently not in our database.

We tried to add your search request to our queue, but the queue is full at 0 requests. Please try again later.
We are currently not able to search new PS3 and XBOX360 players"

d00gler
03-18-2010, 01:04 AM
Based on the message at Veteran.battlefield.com, I think EA may have limited the access these stat-tracking sites have to their servers because they were already having a terrible time handling JUST the player traffic. I think they're finding a happy medium to everything...probably for several more weeks.

MajorBertolli
03-18-2010, 01:24 AM
it does say
XBOX360 and PS3 Player search is currently not working. We work on it.

I thought that had to do with searching up players, not updating your account.

The Dark St0rm
03-18-2010, 01:29 AM
All i want to be able to do is to check my demolition kills.

McApree
03-18-2010, 02:40 AM
I never ever call people for playing games, but TheScotsGod is a complete nerd :p

124h 55m 20s of Medic revive boosting.... Lol WTF. 4,258,530 points out of 4,848,904 has been boosted.

He's not a nerd, he is a boosting noob. I bet he is just outta community college in his parent's basement, playing games all fucking day.

weak as hell

TaytaMalikai
03-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Lol he just got his 50, I call either bullshit or a total addict.

EDIT: Actually, just bullshit. Medic boosting ftl.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-18-2010, 12:34 PM
I found this site before and it's pretty comprehensive, including stats for just about everything. It's a good substitute, at least until the official site comes back up. Just stick your gamertag in, go to your profile and click 'Update', which will retrieve the detailed stats. Enjoy :p

http://bfbcs.com/BFBC2_leaderboard/360

Nice find m8y just what i have been looking for. Only thing i cant see on there is demo kill cound that would answer a lot off peoples probs.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Lol he just got his 50, I call either bullshit or a total addict.

EDIT: Actually, just bullshit. Medic boosting ftl.

It is strange that i have double the kills he has and im only a rank 28 also his squad score is sky high.

you can tell from the leaderboards what people busted there balls to get there by the kills time and scores example - SS RikkiSniper (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/stats_360/SS%20RikkiSniper) has a good looking stats compare his to the above 4 look at the difference

IncensedCape
03-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Sweet this site is no better then the official one as its down too, for the past 2 weeks all I have wanted to do is check to see if they track demo kills and check out a few other things but once again EA/DICE can't get their sh!t together.

Its a good thing that the servers for the game seem to be running smoothly as of late otherwise this game would be getting traded in for something else, and I don't want to do that cause I enjoy this game way to much when it works.

It works fine for me. I'll attach screenshots to prove it. They're a bit small once this site has resized them but you get the idea. Maybe new sign-ups are broken at the minute or something...