PDA

View Full Version : Demolition 2.0 my struggle so far..

Mc Knives
03-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi

I have been playing this game since launch day and it's pretty good. I have tried and tried to get Demolition kills but it's just too hard. The building make far too much noise and the enemies run out before it collapses. Now, I have helped out people boost to get their kills only to be screwed over time and time again.

The host or who ever sets up one of the many boosting matches I have been in, promises to help everybody in the match get their achievement but there's a catch, the host has to get his achievement first. He gets his achievement and quits the match, screwing over the people who helped him in the first place.

Now, this has happened to me 3 times and I just can't help but notice the sheer amount of greedy screw you mentallity that everybody seems to have.

I really want this achievement but I keep getting idiots who get their achievement a run.

The only way to get this achievement is to set up a party.
Invite 8 boosters.
Seperate the teams to 4 v 4 squad.
Search until the both teams find each other.( note this took 3 attempts today)
The only map that seems to have a lot of building is the demo level.

Gt: Mc Knives

SlySi1976
03-17-2010, 08:04 PM
let it come naturally, i always found thats the best way

M1keX
03-17-2010, 09:36 PM
i'll post this from the other thread i posted in:

Something else to try guys its how i got mine,
You'll need the granade vest for this one and use the assult class, go onto the map ''white pass'' theres about 5 - 6 houses on there, do this on squad deathmatch and play until u see someone go into a house or u see them in the window,
Then go into the house and put your ammo box down stay near the box and just granade the walls untill the building starts to shake and your dude says to get out of there, u can get anything from 1 - 4+ demo kills depending on whos in there (sometimes a full squad camps in one house).

Using this i got 2 demo triple kills in one game, altho took me awhile as sometime noone stays in houses, but i found this the best way :D

If your lucky you can get this in about 2 -3 games

Also quit out at the start of the next match and re search for white pass, always a new game going :D

Hope this helps

dragon strife 1
03-17-2010, 09:59 PM
just let it come as you play the game, thats what i done and it didnt take too long. Nelson bay is easy for demo kills and also, the map with two helecopters is realy easy for them as the coper can bring the buildings down really really fast.

SatNiteEduardo
03-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I went out of my way to get 20 kills legit. I got the UAV to drop them, I noob tubed buildings, I C4'd many buildings, rocket launchers and the occasional mortar.

Since I got the achievement I have got a good 15-20 extra destruction kills using 1 method. Mortar strike. Since getting the achievement I stopped getting team kills or suicides and just get lots of enemy kills. Play the game using mortar strike liberally. And if possible get close enough to chuck your mines down. Better still sneak into the building (just inside the door) and morat strike the middle of the floor. That way most of the mortars will hit the outside walls and sometimes only 1 is needed. Yes sometimes someone else will shoot the last brick but 15 kills legit have come using mortar strike for what it is meant for.