PDA

View Full Version : Communication

Ardenfast X360A
03-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Is it just me. I've played bout 10 hrs online now and can honestly not recall any communication between squads. Is everyone in private parties or is it just me and no one wants to talk when I'm on. My wife says its cause I'm a knob lol:woop:

Hirschy
03-17-2010, 08:15 PM
You're wife is a legend! HAHA!

callous
03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
yo, i am havin the same problem dude, ive played for so long and i think prob been in 2 or 3 squads who wana chat, v annoyin as i love the team play when it works.

Hitman H94
03-17-2010, 08:57 PM
well ive played quite a few mtches the only time ive ever had some one talk on my squad was wen i was playing Squad Deathmatch with one other guy

AgEnT STARZz
03-17-2010, 09:25 PM
It does get frustrating! The worst is when your team mate gets knifed and doesnt say a word when your standing by him!

Hitman H94
03-17-2010, 09:27 PM
It does get frustrating! The worst is when your team mate gets knifed and doesnt say a word when your standing by him!
tt annoys me the most

Barad
03-17-2010, 09:29 PM
lol 22 hours and not a single person I've talked to on BC2 except for friends and fellow boosters :( kinda upsets me really lol

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-17-2010, 11:28 PM
Is it just me. I've played bout 10 hrs online now and can honestly not recall any communication between squads. Is everyone in private parties or is it just me and no one wants to talk when I'm on. My wife says its cause I'm a knob lol:woop:

yep there is a lot off silent jimbobs out there. thats why i play with my cuz we make a very good team always communicating and 85% off the time we are up the top off the boards. we like to get very tactical and there is a lot off headless chickens runing around to be shot lol :uzi::eek:

SatNiteEduardo
03-17-2010, 11:40 PM
If I join a squad and there is no comms then I check if they are in a party and if so try and join. Sadly people play this game like free for all deathmatches.

Heck I had close to no ammo left and went next to an assault guy and tried to get some ammo from him but no go.

Some stuff in this game is not rocket science so voice comms should be the icing on the cake but people just go their own way.

I even had one game where I dropped a mortar on the obj building and killed 4 guys. Time for the assault guys to go in but what do they do. They all run to the back of the base to kill the guys as they spawn.