PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhh ?? NOOOOOOo

xXFace FistedXx
03-17-2010, 09:32 PM
did anybody else's rank just RANDOMLY RESET???? mine did and i am pretty pissed

iBlessing 09
03-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Wow, restart Xbox and it will come back.

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 10:27 PM
dude, try using the search function there is probably 5 other threads on this...

Chuppernicus
03-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Come on give the lazy bastard a break, why should he search when some poor fool will just respond to his post. If you want this type of stupidity to stop, stop answering all the new posts. I just laugh anymore, you cant fix stupid or lazy it seems.

When a game gets popular, lazy and stupid come with it.

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Come on give the lazy bastard a break, why should he search when some poor fool will just respond to his post. If you want this type of stupidity to stop, stop answering all the new posts. I just laugh anymore, you cant fix stupid or lazy it seems.

When a game gets popular, lazy and stupid come with it. Kinda scarry how I seem to think like you in a lot of ways (not all, I'm still a die-hard competitive player)

d00gler
03-18-2010, 12:22 AM

I think it's worse to respond with criticism when you could just answer his or her question in a quicker, less-douchey way.

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 12:29 AM
I think it's worse to respond with criticism when you could just answer his or her question in a quicker, less-douchey way. less fun though, also the search function is there for a reason and a response was already given, there really is nothing left to do now but let this page sink into the abyss under more repeat threads

xXFace FistedXx
03-18-2010, 01:17 AM
thanks for the criticism guys. i would have thought that diehard forum posters like you would have noticed just how frequently i use these forums (11th post right here i believe). i do apologize for wasting your precious forum space, but if its such a stupid and lazy post, why bother to waste your own time making a post saying how lazy i am? that just proves how much time you spend on a forum

Tx_Mace
03-18-2010, 02:50 AM
thanks for the criticism guys. i would have thought that diehard forum posters like you would have noticed just how frequently i use these forums (11th post right here i believe). i do apologize for wasting your precious forum space, but if its such a stupid and lazy post, why bother to waste your own time making a post saying how lazy i am? that just proves how much time you spend on a forum

I don't know the answer to your question, thats why i said use the search function.. all i know is i have seen lots of these threads pop up.

iBlessing 09
03-18-2010, 07:42 AM

All I care about is the thread cluttering up the forum and if I don't reply the threads already so I might as well reply and give it some chance that the next person with the questions reads this first.

If I don't reply he'll probably remake a thread in a few days and somebody else might possibly read this, without making a thread first, not see the answer then make a thread.