PDA

View Full Version : Both Barrels glitched?

Rabid
03-17-2010, 11:41 PM
The first achievement I got was "Both Barrels" but it isnt counting towards my total. I have gotten "How's that for starters" since which is worth 10 points and those are the only 10 showing up. The achievement shows as unlocked but no points.

SwiftMike
03-18-2010, 02:34 AM
It shows on your online profile that it counted the 5 gamerscore. maybe it was glitched, but im sure its fixed now.

Mattroid
03-18-2010, 02:38 AM
I just posted this as well but thought it might be because I got it while playing the trial. But yes, I feel your pain.

EDIT: I posted some screenshots of the issue here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2901812#post2901812).

Rabid
03-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Yep, that is my exact problem. It shows up when viewing Perfect Dark's Achievements but not when viewing all achievements. Says 10gs and 1 chievo for PD

Mattroid
03-18-2010, 04:23 AM
If you happen to figure out a way to get around it or read about a fix someplace, etc, please share here. I don't have 100% this game, but if I do happen to get the all, but don't get credit for this one, I'm going to be pissed :p

EDIT: One thing I did just notice is that my profile at mygamercard.net correctly reflects 2/20, as does my profile on live.xbox.com (I assume that's what SwiftMike was talking about above), so I guess that's a good sign. Perhaps is just a display error and will correct itself. I wish I knew for sure if my total gamerscore was correct or not. I guess I could compare the one on my web profile with the one on the system...though they should be pulling from the same place...