PDA

View Full Version : Repair tool help!

Maximus 1482
03-17-2010, 11:49 PM
I searched the forum before posting this. For whatever reaons no matter what i do with the repair tool i never get credit. I repair atv, tanks, its fills the bar but no points and still zero repairs. Also my resupplies went from 67 total to 0. whats up with this? am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Hulking Bubba65
03-17-2010, 11:51 PM
A teammate has to be in the vehicle for it to count.

PrinceofDeath86
03-17-2010, 11:57 PM
I searched the forum before posting this. For whatever reaons no matter what i do with the repair tool i never get credit. I repair atv, tanks, its fills the bar but no points and still zero repairs. Also my resupplies went from 67 total to 0. whats up with this? am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
My resupplies have never counted but i have probly about 200 or so im guessing.

Oozyyy
03-18-2010, 12:03 AM
My resupplies have never counted but i have probly about 200 or so im guessing.

Lol same here the game says I have no resupplies but I have all of the resupply related awards.

MGAwesome
03-18-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm pretty sure you don't get points if someone else starts a repair before you. This has happened to me quite a lot, could be a glitch for me as well, though.

Maximus 1482
03-18-2010, 12:24 AM
for the people who have no counted resupplies did u still get the cheeve for doing 10 of each with the different kits. revives, resupplies, repairs, etc?

hairyfingernail
03-18-2010, 02:28 AM
for the people who have no counted resupplies did u still get the cheeve for doing 10 of each with the different kits. revives, resupplies, repairs, etc?

Yes, I can confirm you will get the achievement. I have no resupplys in the stats but I have the achievement, and the 100 resuply insignia

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Yes, I can confirm you will get the achievement. I have no resupplys in the stats but I have the achievement, and the 100 resuply insignia
Same here, resupplies apparently count but yet they dont show in the stats.

sir_taugs
03-18-2010, 04:13 AM
I found out a cool thing. You can be in a Humv and repair it and also get point while your by yourself. Just sit in the back and repair away. Maybe ill try damaging the vehicle and getting in and repairing it.. Haha cheap boostin if ya ask me. :D

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 04:26 AM
I found out a cool thing. You can be in a Humv and repair it and also get point while your by yourself. Just sit in the back and repair away. Maybe ill try damaging the vehicle and getting in and repairing it.. Haha cheap boostin if ya ask me. :D You only get a repair bonus if it was damaged by an enemy

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 04:46 AM
Yeah as stated above, just make sure someone is in the vehicle, otherwise you get no points.

And the resupply thing is just a issue with the stats

Maximus 1482
03-18-2010, 11:23 AM
i still have no repairs. ill try to drivin the humvee into enemy area get it damaged and try to get somewhere i can repair it. any tips on repairing vehicles while they are being driven by a teammate without getting picked off or the vehicle driving off before ur done?

v SnOwMaN v
03-18-2010, 11:27 AM
i still have no repairs. ill try to drivin the humvee into enemy area get it damaged and try to get somewhere i can repair it. any tips on repairing vehicles while they are being driven by a teammate without getting picked off or the vehicle driving off before ur done?

For HUMVEES just jump in the back and repair and for tanks. When the tank gets hit just jump out and crouch where no one can see you and repair away.

If you are actually taking damage then just repair and when you get hit jump in and heal and repeat.

I know one time I got at least 400 points in one full repair.

People kept shooting the tank and I kept repairing hoping in and repair again.

bawj
03-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Good spot on arica harbor, first base when you are attacking drive a humvee left and there are a lot of rocks, just keep running into them and they usually do about 10-15 damage per hit then just switch places and repair. You can only repair the same vehicle so many times before it stops giving you points but by that time another humvee should be ready. I did that in a match with a bad team that took forever to destroy the first two objectives and by the end of the game had just over 120 repairs.

Even better is to get an atv and get between two rocks and you can damage it from both directions and it will go by faster.