PDA

View Full Version : Dakota GP corner help....

ajennice
03-18-2010, 01:04 AM
Ok.. the last US corner I need is the first one at Dakota GP. It's the one that goes around the banked left and then cuts down intot he infield.

I've used a teir 1 AWD with suspension/tire mods to get thte line, but I guess ther speed isn't there.
When I go to a faster car and jam the downforce for cornering I break loose just a tab.. and still do not get the checkmark.

ANY help as far as car/setup... proper speeds..etc would be very much appreciated.

redknightnz81
03-18-2010, 03:10 AM
Speed has nothing to do with getting the corner mastered.

I found can drive as slow as needed. Some corners need precision.

Can't remember which car I used. But I never tuned the setups on mine and I got all tracks and corners mastered apart from 2 nurburgring section tracks - got the Nordscheife done though.

ajennice
03-18-2010, 03:31 AM
I'll try it again tomorrow.
I've followed that green line to the T and still can't muster it.

Those 2 german tracks are pains.. I have 2 total on those (can't remeber which ones).. and they're both near the end.. hate racing 3-4 minutes just to miss it and have to redo...

If I get he dakota and like 30 more perfect launches I should be 1000/1000. No use doign the perfects till I get Dakota done tho.

Thanks for the insight

Sieberella
05-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Any other ideas on this one? I've gone fast, I've gone slow, I've used fully upgraded cars, mid upgraded, not upgraded and just can't nail this one.

NathObeaN
07-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Try this method I recently posted: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=318665

Allowed me to pass every corner in the game :).