PDA

View Full Version : For everyone who wants a clear answer to do team kills count?

smellysoc1
03-18-2010, 10:18 AM
please could someone give me and everyone else a clear answer to whether team kills count towards the demo man achievement?

before any one moans, i have searched all forums and still cannot find a definitive answer some peeps say yes some say no

does ne1 know for sure?

GamesB2
03-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Theres plenty of other threads on this....

and no they dont

SnowyElephant
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
No, they do not count towards Demolition Man. I'm only 13 kills away from the achievement, it's my last one :D Good luck to you man, you'll get it eventually.

smellysoc1
03-18-2010, 10:36 AM
i understand there are loads of threads but none of them give an answer every1 agrees with

some say they do as they are the only way u can kill a team mate when not playing hardcore and i have seen posts that say they got the ach but know for sure they did not get 20 ememy kills

other says they just dont count

any1 at all know for certain?

GamesB2
03-18-2010, 10:42 AM
i understand there are loads of threads but none of them give an answer every1 agrees with

some say they do as they are the only way u can kill a team mate when not playing hardcore and i have seen posts that say they got the ach but know for sure they did not get 20 ememy kills

other says they just dont count

any1 at all know for certain?

I hate to be a grammar nazi... but please try and clean up your typing.

And I know for CERTAIN that teamkills do not count towards Demolition 2.0

smellysoc1
03-18-2010, 10:50 AM
calm down its a gaming forum and i wasnt aware that spelling was such a big issue

ill make sure i get my dictionary out next time

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 10:51 AM
calm down its a gaming forum and i wasnt aware that spelling was such a big issue

Not to be a dick, but you could enable the spell checker on your internet browser...

smellysoc1
03-18-2010, 10:52 AM
y does it matter so much??????? if you can understand wat i accidently mispelled wheres the issue

GamesB2
03-18-2010, 10:54 AM

y does it matter so much??????? if you can understand wat i accidently mispelled wheres the issue

This may end up being a thread used by several people to get an answer to whether teamkills do count. If they can't understand the answer. They'll start a new thread like you did.

It's just being considerate about the community :)

WonderCaliban
03-18-2010, 10:57 AM

It put's all the money the taxpayers put into the school system to shame.

RadiantViper
03-18-2010, 11:13 AM

"Why does it matter so much? If you can understand what I accidentally mispelled, where's the issue?"

It just looks a lot better. I'm try not to make a huge deal of these things (I'm sure in a given post of mine there's some mistake), but getting most words right and using correct capitalization is easy and makes you not look like an idiot. Your posts are far from the worst, so just a little work and they look much better. People like to exaggerate and act like it's annoying to spell/captialize correctly, when it's pretty easy. I don't need a dictionary to know how to spell 'what' :)

On-topic: It mostly like doesn't count, so just aim for enemy kills instead and if you get it earlier for some reason, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

bawj
03-18-2010, 11:16 AM
People like you are everything that is wrong with todays society. That's the issue.

smellysoc1
03-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Massive thanks to everyone who has decided to make this thread into something completely pointless, no wonder there are so many threads for the same thing when people like you guys just trash them with posts off topic

GamesB2
03-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Massive thanks to everyone who has decided to make this thread into something completely pointless, no wonder there are so many threads for the same thing when people like you guys just trash them with posts off topic

If every post you made looked like that none of us would have a problem ^_^

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-18-2010, 11:51 AM

lol agree this should be called the back to school thread now im also not to great when it comes to typing and stuff . can i get some lessons here please.

Also for the demo kills if we all say a big NO to the team kills then less off them will happen in game. best stage is white pass concqest next to flag B

David x360a
03-18-2010, 11:52 AM

This is taken from the Forum Rules (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180508):

Language. We don’t mind people using the occasional swear word. We understand everyone uses them, and if you drop an F Bomb we get it. If however, you decide that every other word you use will be a swear word, we will take exception at that. Use your common sense, and remember that a lot of young people use the forum. Please also use English as the language, avoid l337 speak or txt talk. Make sure it is easy for everyone to read your post, i.e. use grammar and a spellcheck.

I suggest you at least start trying to improve your language. Yes, it's a message board and not a term paper, but people are still reading it.