PDA

View Full Version : I was waiting to get to 10 posts before I came here...

KnifeinYourGuts
03-18-2010, 01:02 PM
But I'm actually around 20 because I'm very fond of the environment of these boards and the helpfulness of the site.

I've been playing 360 since 2007, but didn't get online until sometime around 2009. I'm a hardcore gamer, but I don't care THAT much about the achievements (although I will admit, I am starting to become a little whorish...) and mostly play for the FUN of it. My gamertag came from my favorite band, GWAR. :)

I am terrible at introductions, but love to answer questions. So if you want to say hello, feel free to ask me about anything and I'll happily oblige.

:woop: Happy to be a part of the community! :woop:

kaleido42
03-18-2010, 01:46 PM
:welcome to x360a

Glad to hear you're liking the site. I guess you would have figured this out by now from the sound of it, but if you have any questions feel free to ask (just remember the search function before starting a new thread please :p). I suppose that if you like to answer questions, here are a few: what, if any, other consoles do you own besides the 360, what is your favorite console, and what games do you like to play?

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-18-2010, 01:50 PM
I cant post threads for some strange reason have never had the option :( any ideas why guys?

kaleido42
03-18-2010, 02:08 PM
I cant post threads for some strange reason have never had the option :( any ideas why guys?

Weird place to ask, but my first question to you would be, do you know how?
If not, its the exact same way you reply to a thread pretty well, except while in a forum (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151). If it still doesn't work, try a different browser.

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Yh i now how its just the new thread button just aint anywhere

EDIT: Works now i updated my browser :D

KnifeinYourGuts
03-18-2010, 02:38 PM
@kaleido42

Don't worry, I'm not one to keep quiet if I have something I need to learn or have to say.

I currently own an Xbox360, a Wii, and I would consider my CPU a console considering I do use it primarily for World of Warcraft. I'd have to say I love the Xbox 360 the most, but computer games were a big influence on my gaming. I invested many hours as a kid into Roller Coaster Tycoon, Command and Conquer and the Worms series on my old, laggy Gateway. The Wii is mostly there for drinking games at parties and for when my little sister comes over and wants to make me look bad at Mario. :)

As far as games go... I'd have to say I play a lot of NHL10, but that comes more from my love of hockey moreso than my love of EA Sports, although the gameplay is well done! I loved both Godfather games, but they were my favorites that I don't want to replay. Gears of War is another pair of games that I've spent a lot of time on, although I've been known to go on binges of playing COD: MW(1or2) online.

My most recent Arcade Download: Magic the Gathering: Duel of the Planewalkers
My most recent Video Game Rental: Lost: Via Domus [Bought it and returned it]
My most recent Video Game Buy: The Godfather II
My next Video Game Buy: Battlefield Bad Company II, Red Dead Redemption or Mass Effect 2
My next Arcade Download: 1 vs 100 [I'm late!] and NHL 3v3 Arcade [BOBBLEHEAD HOCKEY!]

Woo, that was fun.

@TGM

Welcome to my welcome thread! Enjoy your stay and please enjoy a complimentary scone.

kaleido42
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM
I invested many hours as a kid into Roller Coaster Tycoon

:eek:

That was one of my favorite games on the pc. By far one of the best cereal box games I have ever played. Makes me kind of sad that they don't do that anymore :(.

Blade1593
03-19-2010, 01:42 PM
im stuck coz i wont my gamer tag on here :( its say's to post at least 10 but im over that now nd i wont to be able to use the full of this site coz ive been using it for ages now but only become a member not to long ago, don't me wrong i love posting and looking at the forums its nice to see what people put :D but if any help please tell me, would be much help :D
my gamerscore 46793g :P now ya see y i wont it on here hehe :woop:

HoneyBadger870
03-20-2010, 12:41 AM
I've had my 360 for 2 years now. Just finished ME2. What a great game that was. I also have a PS3 and I use my computer for a lot of gaming as well.

AYeti
03-20-2010, 06:31 AM
I hate driving up to Baltimore. i just wanna shoot myself in the head when im stuck in traffic for like an hour. oh yea welcome to site :D