PDA

View Full Version : Autumn... is it possible... ? (Spoilers)

Paka
03-18-2010, 03:43 PM
If you give him the correct code to PP while being questioned at Raven Rock, is it possible to escape or defeat him once you are free to move and he starts shooting? I remember reading on another forum someone claiming to have escaped and made it up to Eden then on out of the place. On the 360-- not on the PC with mods-- is this technically possible to do?

As an aside, that conversation can be hilarious. :p

Kreegles
03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Not sure what your asking here.

Paka
03-18-2010, 05:02 PM
When you are captured in Vault 87 and taken to Raven Rock, upon awakening Autumn is there to interrogate you. If you choose to go along with what he wants and give him the correct Project Purity code, after confirming it works, he thanks you, but then says you are no longer useful. At that point, you become free to move, but you are unarmed and in your undies, and he immediately starts firing at you. What I'm wondering is, is it possible to beat him at this point, or escape and get up to Eden to continue the plot (I tried but Autumn killed me pretty quickly)? If so, it would seem to mess up the plot, but someone did claim to elude him, so I'm wondering if it is possible. Thanks!

Kreegles
03-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Maybe on the pc? I've never tried it so I couldn't really tell you.

esio gk
03-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Just so you know, there is locker in the room you start and all your stuff is in there.

However, in all my playthroughs Autumn just walked away. But then again I never gave him the codes.

Kreegles
03-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Just so you know, there is locker in the room you start and all your stuff is in there.

However, in all my playthroughs Autumn just walked away. But then again I never gave him the codes. Same here.