PDA

View Full Version : Wheels of Hazard Pin - Need help :)

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 06:30 PM
^^ poll on top! 1,000 not 100 :P

GOT IT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP!

It's a simple question really :D
How can i get the wheels of hazard pin. - Requirements: Do 3 road kills in 1 round.

Iv'e done a maximum of 1 with the UAV, but can't seem to get any other road kills.

Reason i want this pin:
OCD?
Because i will have all the pins + i will get 2 insignias: 1 for "having all pins" - worth 10k exp, and 1 for "getting all vehicle pins" - worth 5k exp
So a total of 15k exp for just 3 road kills.

I have tried the UAV and cars, and the quad..just doesn't work out. (just get shot off or down)

I achieved 1,000 GS on BC2 - 16/03/10 :D

Thanks in advance!

CovertDog
03-18-2010, 06:34 PM
I haven't really tried for them, but I think they are going to be the hardest to get. I have sworn I have run people over and I haven't. It seems your view from inside the tank or hummer is just a little off from what is actually outside. You have to get it almost died center to make sure you get the kill.

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
I haven't really tried for them, but I think they are going to be the hardest to get. I have sworn I have run people over and I haven't. It seems your view from inside the tank or hummer is just a little off from what is actually outside. You have to get it almost died center to make sure you get the kill.

absolutely.
I once got "run over" but didn't actually if that makes sense. a guy took the quad ran me over (passed through me) clearly lol...and didn't road kill me, i though to myself, how the hell didn't he road kill me??

Meh: *takes out gun* and shoots. lol

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
I think I'm qualified to answer this. (yes I totally just said that as I'm stroking my ego)
Arica Desert is the easiest place IMO, because as the attackers, you get access to a real car in the first base, which moves faster than the tanks, is very big and protects form gun fire, just drive that fucker right into their base and most people can be found running inbetween the two crate locations or at the back where their vehicles spawn.

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 06:40 PM
I think I'm qualified to answer this. (yes I totally just said that as I'm stroking my ego)
Arica Desert is the easiest place IMO, because as the attackers, you get access to a real car in the first base, which moves faster than the tanks, is very big and protects form gun fire, just drive that fucker right into their base and most people can be found running inbetween the two crate locations or at the back where their vehicles spawn.

such a big ego.
It's too big, it's too wide, it won't fit. You mean that ego? haha!

Right thanks for the advice!
Any more :D?
UAV is the easiest IMO just.... road killing people with it...is another thing. 1 ok 3...ur asking for trouble.

RadiantViper
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM
You could keep trying with the UAV, if that counts. Go up high and behind the enemy base (Rush on attackers), it's very easy to road kill enemies who are looking the other way and just sitting there (snipers, people on turrets). I usually get a road kill or two in for fun, Nelson Bay seems like a good map for it.

You're probably trying to do it legit but this one is also pretty easily boosted.

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 06:43 PM
You could keep trying with the UAV, if that counts. Go up high and behind the enemy base (Rush on attackers), it's very easy to road kill enemies who are looking the other way and just sitting there (snipers, people on turrets).

You're probably trying to do it legit but this one is also pretty easily boosted.

i was thinking of boosting it.
How would i do that?
I got several friends that play the game. Don't want to drag em just for my pin. But any chance i could set it up? Or any chance a friend could end up in the opposite team? Some how?

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 06:45 PM
i was thinking of boosting it.
How would i do that?
I got several friends that play the game. Don't want to drag em just for my pin. But any chance i could set it up? Or any chance a friend could end up in the opposite team? Some how? You could boost it with friends in squad deathmatch or conquest maybe, just have them join and hope they are on the other team.

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 06:46 PM
You could boost it with friends in squad deathmatch or conquest maybe, just have them join and hope they are on the other team.

ahh ok, thanks for the info!

Barad
03-18-2010, 06:58 PM
NO only online cheevos so far and only need 1! :drunk

RadiantViper
03-18-2010, 06:59 PM
You could boost it with friends in squad deathmatch or conquest maybe, just have them join and hope they are on the other team.

There's actually a way to make sure they get on the other team (besides just joining a game where your team is full and the other isn't). Get a friend to join you in a game, then get them to memorize a gamertag from the other team. Have them quit out, then 'Join Session in Progress' from that person's profile (under recent players). They should join on the other team now.

Multiple maps would work but I did mine on the Rush map (can't remember name) that has a thick, downhill jungle right between the attackers and the first base, the map with the lighthouse. Quads spawn frequently, and you can drive them along the right side (right side from attackers point of view), along the water.

XXPh3n0m3n4LXX
03-18-2010, 06:59 PM
^^ poll on top! 1,000 not 100 :P

It's a simple question really :D
How can i get the wheels of hazard pin. - Requirements: Do 3 road kills in 1 round.

Iv'e done a maximum of 1 with the UAV, but can't seem to get any other road kills.

Reason i want this pin:
OCD?
Because i will have all the pins + i will get 2 insignias: 1 for "having all pins" - worth 10k exp, and 1 for "getting all vehicle pins" - worth 5k exp
So a total of 15k exp for just 3 road kills.

I have tried the UAV and cars, and the quad..just doesn't work out. (just get shot off or down)

I achieved 1,000 GS on BC2 - 16/03/10 :D

Thanks in advance!

I got this pretty easy... play conquest on the desert map. I believe it's called Arica Desert. right at the beginning when you spawn, grab a jeep with a gun on top right away and drive all the way to the enemies base. Make sure you don't drive through the map because you will bump into a tank for sure. If you drive along the outer part of the map and drive around to the enemies base you should have no problem. Once you get there, start running people over. usually you will see a few guys running around.

If your car gets damaged, steal one of their cars... lol... i got a streak if 9 and got 2 pins. This is pretty good since sometimes they don't get the first flag so they have no choice but to spawn at the first base.

Dr Popodopolus
03-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Yes I have :D

But damn you have just reminded me that my Wheels of Hazard pin will no longer be there. I got it legit in one of those jeeps on Arica Harbour but I've just remembered that it will no longer be there since my account got reset! ARGH!

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes I have :D

But damn you have just reminded me that my Wheels of Hazard pin will no longer be there. I got it legit in one of those jeeps on Arica Harbour but I've just remembered that it will no longer be there since my account got reset! ARGH!

o dammme!!
how comes! :(

Totally Dubbed
03-18-2010, 09:19 PM
thanks everyone for the feedback btw!
:)

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I finally got mine, just kept playing Atacama Desert on Conquest until i finally got it. I ended up getting the pin twice in the same match. 15k XP richer for me lol.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-18-2010, 09:29 PM
I haven't really tried for them, but I think they are going to be the hardest to get. I have sworn I have run people over and I haven't. It seems your view from inside the tank or hummer is just a little off from what is actually outside. You have to get it almost died center to make sure you get the kill. I got them on the demo map, with the uav and atvs its pretty easy... snipers stand still in the middle of the road for you sometimes.

Really the hardest pin for me to get was Flag Defense ops... "Defend 4 flags in a round"

It's currently bugged and requires 7-8 flag defenses to unlock... ugh...

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Thats what happens to me when i try to run people over in the Quad, you almost have to be at full speed for it to work, but the humvee, i basically tapped some dude an it game me a road kill for it.

Connor92
03-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Out of all the pins, this was one of the more frustrating to get. In some cases, I'd drive right into someone with the Quad Bike, yet they'd be perfectly fine and managed to shoot me off. Another time, two people on the side of road, managed to get a double kill despite being certain I missed the second guy

Quad Bike is awkward as hell to use for this, but it's funny when it works
It's currently bugged and requires 7-8 flag defenses to unlock... ugh...
I fluked all the Conquest pins. The hardest for me was M-Com Attacker, because I'm terrible at blowing up objectives

Mooney910
03-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Just keep trying. I got it with the UAV. So satisfying. They never look up until it is too late.

Daggra
03-18-2010, 09:59 PM
I got it by getting 2 roadkills with the ATV, it really helps if you use 3rd person, and I got it in a really weird way. I was in the light tank (I forgot exactly what it's called), and I got out to repair it. When I got back in, there was a recon guy standing on top of my tank, apparently trying to C4 it, so I just drove forward, and all of a sudden, he just died, and I got the pin xD

Taiyz
03-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Isla Innocentes is my favourite map for this. As an Attacker at the first base grab your UAV and prowl along the hill and islands that people like sniping from. A lot of the time enemies will try and camp the hill when your guys go to snipe. Alternatively you can lurk behind the defenders' island and wait for somebody to hop on the stationary MG.

If the defenders' first base is destroyed, quickly run to the tank that spawns beside the highest helicopter and try and plow through the forest just before the defenders' second base. If the enemy's cocky and is trying to camp around your guys at the island, they'll be rushing through that small forest quite readily.

At the final base, it's more UAV time...Again, look for guys on the MGs in watchtowers or in that warehouse in the middle.

Remember to line the UAV up with a person vertically before driving headlong into them at top speed.

Totally Dubbed
03-19-2010, 12:34 AM
Guys and girls, i got the pin :D
Got 15k exp. On camera.

Way i got it:
Got my cousin in the same squad, then as soon as i saw free space on the opposite team. Left and rejoined the opposite team (joined someone in progress on the opposite team)

Then got it with 2 ATV kills. 1 Tank kill.

The ATV...o god. If i have to do that non boosted. I would have killed myself.

I passed STRAIGHT through my cousin's character around 10 times lol.

YOU NEED TO BE AT FULL SPEED + RUN HIM OVER BANG ON!

Thanks A LOT for the help people! That methos suggested by you guys, i would have never have thought of.

Thanks again, and i hope this helps anyone else out there struggling to get this particular pin!

Peace out
x

Totally Dubbed

Dr Popodopolus
03-19-2010, 12:43 AM
o dammme!!
how comes! :(

Long story short.

I go to EA Support to get help with Veteran status. Veteran status gets fixed, idiot on EA chat didn't tell me that my account would get reset to get my GT linked properly. It sucks and now for some reason every game I join is laggy so I haven't played it much in last 2-3 days but really wanna get levelling up again. :(

big red marino
03-19-2010, 08:56 AM
These are the two most elusive for me as well. The road kills and the one for vehicle kills. Thanks for the tips. Also if I get 4 road kills say in a humvee...will I get both pins?

Just need these two and to win a team deathmatch

goorath
03-19-2010, 09:59 AM
I got Wheels of Hazard whilst playing conquest on the jungle Laguna map as an engineer.

I'd been playing with AT mines and leaving them as a presents around the map. But I kept stumbling upon the enemy BMP so I'd sneak up to it with my drill and start buzzing away at that bad boy. Usually this annoys people so much as you're quite difficult to kill at such close range that they get out of the vehicle. So I would enter the vehicle as soon as they got out and reverse straight over them. It was brilliant that it worked three times in one match! You'd think they'd learn?

Totally Dubbed
03-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Long story short.

I go to EA Support to get help with Veteran status. Veteran status gets fixed, idiot on EA chat didn't tell me that my account would get reset to get my GT linked properly. It sucks and now for some reason every game I join is laggy so I haven't played it much in last 2-3 days but really wanna get levelling up again. :(

Just to say that's BS from EA.
My cousin did the same thing but didn't lose his stats....

I would contact them again to get that sorted.
My cousin got his veteran status, and nothing got reset.

Just as a haxxxxx my cousin got veteran status of 7 lmao.
Highest iv'e ever seen, don't know if it's because it's glitched or the ea guy just loaded him with all games (as he doesn't own 7 that's for sure lmao)

Totally Dubbed
03-19-2010, 10:33 AM
These are the two most elusive for me as well. The road kills and the one for vehicle kills. Thanks for the tips. Also if I get 4 road kills say in a humvee...will I get both pins?

Just need these two and to win a team deathmatch

Bro, easiest way to get kills in a vehicle:
Get a small ATV, drive it to a camping place.
Sit on the back of it.
Get either sniper (at long range) or m60 at short ish. You will get 10 kills for the bronze medal and "4kills in a car" in no time! :D

For the running over, just do what i did if u CBA, or chec out the suggestions of some of the people here :)

Ganluan
03-19-2010, 03:17 PM
I got my Wheels of Hazard pin in a tank.

Booyah!

The only pin I'm missing is Squad Rush which I can't get because I don't have the game mode available :mad:

fear30x
03-19-2010, 09:30 PM
absolutely.
I once got "run over" but didn't actually if that makes sense. a guy took the quad ran me over (passed through me) clearly lol...and didn't road kill me, i though to myself, how the hell didn't he road kill me??

Meh: *takes out gun* and shoots. lol
same here i've been run over by a quad after killing one of their teammates and got killed , other times i ended up in a tank not dead but stuck, and killed others wit quad