PDA

View Full Version : Arica Harbor Conquest

qpRELENTLESSqp
03-18-2010, 06:46 PM
i was lookin for a game and when it found one it was arica harbor conquest, i got excited for a second thinking it wasnt supposed to be released for a couple weeks, but then got kicked to the dashboard. saw the map though, they shrank it a lot and put the three points in the urban area where the second mcom stations are. did this happen to anyone else today?

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 06:51 PM
No but if its all urban that sounds fucking awesome! explosions going off everywhere, tanks in my face, buildings coming down everywhere, cant wait.

Unterofficer
03-18-2010, 09:23 PM
No but if its all urban that sounds fucking awesome! explosions going off everywhere, tanks in my face, buildings coming down everywhere, cant wait.
Sounds just like Panama.

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 09:26 PM
i was lookin for a game and when it found one it was arica harbor conquest, i got excited for a second thinking it wasnt supposed to be released for a couple weeks, but then got kicked to the dashboard. saw the map though, they shrank it a lot and put the three points in the urban area where the second mcom stations are. did this happen to anyone else today?
Happen to me about a week ago, i made a thread talkin about it.

MediumMelanin
03-19-2010, 04:29 AM
What? I thought Arica Harbour was already available for everyone? I thought only Nelson Bay & Laguna Presa were the "VIP" exclusive ones? 0_o'

I play on...

Wait, "Conquest"? Oh, never mind, lol, but they really should add deconstructible buildings in "Conquest", as only a few maps have one or two...

dsweenLKN
03-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Similar thing happened to me. I was playing Rush when Laguna Alta came up. I got excited as well, since I knew the map wouldn't be released for about a week or so. Then the same thing happened: before the map loaded, I got kicked to the dashboard.

I got a pretty good look at the map though: there will be five MCOM station pairs, scattered throughout the map, mostly in that island in the center. Attackers start in the southern end then work north.

BlazingCheerio
03-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Similar thing happened to me. I was playing Rush when Laguna Alta came up. I got excited as well, since I knew the map wouldn't be released for about a week or so. Then the same thing happened: before the map loaded, I got kicked to the dashboard.

I got a pretty good look at the map though: there will be five MCOM station pairs, scattered throughout the map, mostly in that island in the center. Attackers start in the southern end then work north.
really? i was pretty sure all maps have 5 pairs...

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 07:31 PM
really? i was pretty sure all maps have 5 pairs... Maps have anywhere from 3 to 5 pairs.

elephantd
03-19-2010, 08:03 PM
I hope it's all Urban and only vechile is HMV and ATV's. I miss BFBC's tight nit maps with no vechiles.

Poppygalaxy
03-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Wait, "Conquest"? Oh, never mind, lol, but they really should add deconstructible buildings in "Conquest", as only a few maps have one or two...

What..... what, you obviously haven't tried the snow map yet. buildings are faling to pieces everywhere.