PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Having Lag Issues?

Skwidman
03-18-2010, 09:56 PM
So almost every match I play there are lag spikes, I am certain it's not my internet connection, I've never had lag in any other game actually on my side that I can remember (BC2 and MW2 run perfectly fine for example). Some of my friends never experience it, most, like me, get it all the time. It's mostly small spikes, nothing that lasts long, and it's fairly regular, occurs a lot when people are disarming other people I've noticed. This is kind of ridiculous considering that the game is 10 years old (and yes I know this is basically new code to make it run on Live), I imagine there is some issue with the coding, hopefully there will be a patch.

Anybody else having issues?

The Lovat Scout
03-18-2010, 10:00 PM
So almost every match I play there are lag spikes, I am certain it's not my internet connection, I've never had lag in any other game actually on my side that I can remember (BC2 and MW2 run perfectly fine for example). Some of my friends never experience it, most, like me, get it all the time. It's mostly small spikes, nothing that lasts long, and it's fairly regular, occurs a lot when people are disarming other people I've noticed. This is kind of ridiculous considering that the game is 10 years old (and yes I know this is basically new code to make it run on Live), I imagine there is some issue with the coding, hopefully there will be a patch.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. You're not alone. I have the same issue. Nothing huge, but every once in awhile, it will stop the gameplay for a second, then lag me to where my character was going. Not a big deal, but yes, it seems to be quite regular.

ChemicalxRachel
03-19-2010, 03:46 AM
I've had the same problems. I play with my friend, and we both know its not our connection since we can run other games perfectly fine. I think its the server issues. Usually it lags for a second, and then is better. Sometimes, we get no lag for a mission or two, then all of a sudden horrible lag at the worst times.

DamnBoogieman
03-19-2010, 07:46 AM
I've had problem with lag too as some were sayin it's probably server issues

BOOSTER_2010
03-23-2010, 06:02 PM

YES!

I thought it was just me having these problems, and was blaming my connection,

It happens to me very often whilst playing online, and is very frustrating, hopefully this gets resolved very soon, as i am a HUGE Perfect Dark fan!

captain host
03-23-2010, 06:13 PM
A friend downloaded the game yesterday and he say the game lag like hell =/ Some kind of bug affecting only certain people? Any of you guy tried to redownloaded it?Maybe some corrupt data??

Cats Akimbo
03-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Does anyone else get lagged controls during co-op or counter-op online? It feels a little spongy, probably only like a 50ms lag, but it really throws me off when i'm used to the snappy controls in everything else.

AceMathias
03-24-2010, 12:27 AM
i've had the same experience as you cats akimbo. played co-op with my mate for the 2nd time the other day and it was lagging a very small amount, made aiming tricky but the game was still playable (was fine when we first played together though).
I have also had the large lag spikes too (on the same co-op session) which lasted at least a second.
Not sure if its my connection since its not great tbh, but if other people are experiencing it, maybe its something that needs fixing.