PDA

View Full Version : Paci-Fist Video

Mike Double U
03-18-2010, 10:34 PM
I put together a quick video on how to get this achievement.

Video

JonnyNumber1
03-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Nice video, should help me out thanks. The last part looked kinda tricky though lol.

ArmeniusLOD
03-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Except for the ending, you made that look unnecessarily complicated. For one, at the beginning you can just drop off the edge in front of you to take out that guard. You can then run inside before the outside camera notices you and triggers the alarm. The second thing is to use the left elevator instead of the right one and it will take you to the lobby without stopping. Call the elevator and then get Cassandra's necklace and it should be waiting for you when you come back. The third thing is just disarm the enemies and they'll be distracted long enough for you to get the necklace and go down the elevator before pulling out another gun. If you want to knock them out then it is quicker to do so by switching back to 'punch' from 'disarm.'

Like I said, though, your ending strategy was really good. I just run around like an idiot while disarming everyone.

Mike Double U
03-19-2010, 05:11 AM
Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I'll redo the video.

But like I said it was something I just threw together.

FeakyDeakyDude
03-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Easiest way to do this is to get bronze with all 32 weapons at the firing range to unlock the special mission "The Duel" then punch the two opponents on secret agent.

Achievement in less than 20 seconds.

ChemicalxRachel
03-19-2010, 06:12 AM
Thanks! This video did help me out. At first I thought "yeah, like i'll get this one" lol. But, the video did help out. I improvised a little. Like i used the opposite elevator (as suggested by ArmeniusLOD. And I'd also called the elevator, then went to get the necklace.

But also I improvised at the last part. Instead of shooting out the glass, i just charged through the guards, set the charge on the computer in the right room, and ran for it. I had a lot of life left, thus why I was able to do that. Though I'd only suggest that if you have enough life left at the end.

Untitled Agent
03-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Easiest way to do this is to get bronze with all 32 weapons at the firing range to unlock the special mission "The Duel" then punch the two opponents on secret agent.

Achievement in less than 20 seconds.
this. it's so much easier it's not funny.