PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Boosting Method

iBlessing 09
03-18-2010, 10:44 PM
First you need to play Squad Rush. Then join a game with a friend and then make your friend join the sessions in progress of the player on the other team.

Tell him something to make him leave or just wait for him to leave & after that nobody will join your game if you change your status to offline.

Get you and your friend to both sellotape/stick your button down and it will automatically plant/defuse. I've timed it and you get 30 XP per 9 seconds, so estimated 180 XP per minute, 10,800 a hour, 108,000 if you leave it on for 10 hours and 259,200 XP if you leave it on for 24 hours.

Rusty187
03-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks now the Bad Company 2 leaderboards will be just as much of a mess that MW 2's are. Not that there aren't a few fags that are doing so right now with other methods but this should help speed things up a bit.

iBlessing 09
03-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Do you think anybody would do this for months?
x360a isn't IGN level of advertisement.
Not like your going to get top of the leaderboards.
Not like anybody cares about the leaderboards.
The leaderboards are going to get messed up, it's inevitable.

Also, name me a popular FPS without modded/boosted people at the top of the leaderboards please.

Hitman H94
03-18-2010, 11:01 PM
there will always be people looking fo rthe quickest way he has only just supplied them

MGAwesome
03-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Whatever happened to 'fun' and achieved satisfaction?

ChaosGod87
03-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Do you think anybody would do this for months?
x360a isn't IGN level of advertisement.
Not like your going to get top of the leaderboards.
Not like anybody cares about the leaderboards.
The leaderboards are going to get messed up, it's inevitable.

Also, name me a popular FPS without modded/boosted people at the top of the leaderboards please.

I can do that for you man, ready?

Okay, here you go, NONE!

IncensedCape
03-18-2010, 11:22 PM
If people are complaining about this, the leaderboards are buggered anyway with all the dickheads medic boosting, so one more method isn't gonna make a difference at all.

If people want to waste their time and reduce their 360's lifespan by doing this, then let them :p

InsaneKane87
03-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Seriously whats the deal with boosting to rank up ? The game just came out, if you rank up within 2 weeks your gonna get bored with nothing to really earn or ranking. Maybe it was a bad idea for Dice to try and bring MW2 fans to BC2 cuz look whats its doing.

sho91
03-18-2010, 11:41 PM
takes all the fun out of it, sounds like the drive so many miles in a circle in dirt 1 , i agree being a lower rank no armor or better guns is tuff but it's a challenge....good find to the OP:goodpost

guillermo316
03-18-2010, 11:43 PM
No, fun what will you do when you max out?

R Rated Love
03-18-2010, 11:45 PM
It's not as if this game is difficult to rank up in.

Oozyyy
03-19-2010, 12:24 AM
This would only be good if you do not want to play the game, you will only get 180 spm, and a lot of people average higher than that. Also, you get to 22 rather quickly and have no benefit from achieving the higher levels faster, so boosting is not really necessary.

RadiantViper
03-19-2010, 01:03 AM
No need to complain, he's just showing an option. Also, if you care about leaderboards or the ranks of other people, you're an idiot.

But I'm wondering - is it possible to use ammo boxes to boost? Wouldn't that be faster? Or did they cap it or something.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-19-2010, 01:04 AM
WOW people realy want to boost this fantastic game. what a waste of fun and enjoyment. it feels so much better to earn the rank , guns , gadgets and medals. at the end off the day when you look at the leaderboards you can tell who the sad ones are by the sky high squad score and hardly any kills. in a way it makes the real battlefield veterans stand out on the leaderboards you no who you are :uzi::eek:

McApree
03-19-2010, 01:11 AM
lOLZ, if you played the game with any skill you would easily average 200 score per minute. Great job posting a "boost" method which isn't even faster than actually playing the game noob.

big red marino
03-19-2010, 01:55 AM
Don't see what the purpose of this boosting method serves? This in no way sends you on a way to 1000gs. If you played the game you should know that your play must be more eclectic than arming and disarming m-coms to get the achievements. I just got my play "for a day" patch at rank 16 or 17, and I must tell you that I am seriously addicted. I can see boosting some like knife 5 friends and 2.0, but really I do not see you completing this any faster than just with normal play.

iBlessing 09
03-19-2010, 07:10 AM
No need to complain, he's just showing an option. Also, if you care about leaderboards or the ranks of other people, you're an idiot.

But I'm wondering - is it possible to use ammo boxes to boost? Wouldn't that be faster? Or did they cap it or something.
After 5 - 10 rounds of box XP (around 200XP per round) it stops and you don't get XP until the next game.

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Why the fuck would I boost this game? Rank shows nothing other than skill and dedication, its not like I get anything after 22 so there is no point in boosting.

Halo
Suck it

R Rated Love
03-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Halo
Suck it

Is there a Halo leaderboard?

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 07:26 AM
Why the fuck would I boost this game? Rank shows nothing other than skill and dedication, its not like I get anything after 22 so there is no point in boosting.

Halo
Suck it

He said a 'popular' fps ;) lol

Nice tip OP, will never use it myself as i find that shit lame, but hey nice of you to let everyone know.

Leaderboards will always be rooted, i only ever look at it to see where i am compared to people on my friends list

iBlessing 09
03-19-2010, 07:28 AM
Why the fuck would I boost this game?
Achievements? This is the point of the forum.

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Achievements? This is the point of the forum.

Yeah but the only one that would help for is the level 21 acheivment, which is quite easy to get even without boosting

iBlessing 09
03-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Yeah but the only one that would help for is the level 21 acheivment, which is quite easy to get even without boosting

Unless you dislike the game or just want it faster, either way, it doesn't effect anybody else and leaderboards aren't important so I don't see why everybody is flaming.

joshua777777
03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Why would anyone want to boost this game???

djpj
03-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Okay now the topic starter is officially the most desperate guy in bad company 2 forums... jeez I get 190 points per minute and way more xp because you get awards when you just play and have fun.

JJ UK
03-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Why would anyone want to boost this game???

The same reason that anyone would boost any game - achievements, higher ranks, having better items etc - It's not a bad thing imo if you want to boost then boost if not, then don't - who cares if someone has a higher rank then you illegitimately, it shouldn't bother you.

Chuppernicus
03-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Seriously whats the deal with boosting to rank up ? The game just came out, if you rank up within 2 weeks your gonna get bored with nothing to really earn or ranking. Maybe it was a bad idea for Dice to try and bring MW2 fans to BC2 cuz look whats its doing.

My thoughts as well. Too many kids worried about rank and stats, as if they are some measuring stick of skill, talent or "manlyness". I had hoped they would have stayed on MW2. No such luck I guess this game has become too popular. Still having a blast though. I could care less about the "leader"boards. Boost away kiddies.

WonderCaliban
03-19-2010, 01:09 PM
The servers add new people to empty games all the time. You would maybe be able to do this method for ten minutes tops until someone else joins the game and shoots one of you.

Besides if you really must boost there are quicker ways. But once the stats pages are up and running there will be no hiding where your points came from.

fear30x
03-19-2010, 03:15 PM
The servers add new people to empty games all the time. You would maybe be able to do this method for ten minutes tops until someone else joins the game and shoots one of you.

Besides if you really must boost there are quicker ways. But once the stats pages are up and running there will be no hiding where your points came from.
I Totally Agree,

i've boosted on this game here and there knife,demo 2.0
but moreso just playing till i hits 22 and unlocking weapons, and after rank 22 its time to play with friends for fun & play other games, i dont need to be rank 23 or rank 50

enough of my friends have this that weekend private game firefights will be enjoyed

D-64-
03-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I think I will do it the good old fashoined way.

Copyright
03-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Yet again this CoD fanboy is trying to ruin the BF series with his boosting...
We all know you get more credit from CoD fanboys for boosting than actually playing the game, but not in BF, you boost in BF and you're looked at as a pathetic child.

iBlessing 09
03-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Yet again this CoD fanboy is trying to ruin the BF series with his boosting...
We all know you get more credit from CoD fanboys for boosting than actually playing the game, but not in BF, you boost in BF and you're looked at as a pathetic child.
Okay now the topic starter is officially the most desperate guy in bad company 2 forums... jeez I get 190 points per minute and way more xp because you get awards when you just play and have fun.
I'm not desperate because I don't even do this, I'm just telling others about it.

You guys must be dumb to presume that. Selective Vision, you made yourself think I said I do it.

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Is there a Halo leaderboard? Bungie Net has leaderboards for some things

I'm not desperate because I don't even do this, I'm just telling others about it.

You guys must be dumb to presume that. Selective Vision, you made yourself think I said I do it.

You seem to know alot about this considering you dont do it. especially since your objective score is 8% of your overall score and higher than most other's at your lever, your team score is also only 200, may not be completely relevant but in my opinion it makes you look like a booster.

RadiantViper
03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
You seem to know alot about this considering you dont do it.

Yeah ... it's so hard to figure out 'objective arming and disarming gives you points'.

iBlessing 09
03-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Bungie Net has leaderboards for some things

You seem to know alot about this considering you dont do it. especially since your objective score is 8% of your overall score and higher than most other's at your lever, your team score is also only 200, may not be completely relevant but in my opinion it makes you look like a booster.
The only game mode I play is squad rush, I've played about 3 games of normal Rush & one game of deathmatch and that's it.

You can work out what I'm trying to say.

Copyright
03-19-2010, 10:29 PM
The only game mode I play is squad rush, I've played about 3 games of normal Rush & one game of deathmatch and that's it.

You can work out what I'm trying to say.
Rank 9 with only 4 games played... Yeah, we know what you're trying to say, you're boosting in this game just like you did in MW2.
Go back there and boost, you're not wanted in BF.

II M1CK3H II
03-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Here's a news flash for people who are saying "theres nothing to unlock if you level too fast" or "your only gonna get bored if you get max rank", apart from that being slightly contradictory, all FPS games used to be like that, and the majority that were are actually the best FPS games ever made.

Counter Strike: Source, Call of Duty 2... I don't even have to name anymore because of how good both of them are. No perks, no shitty unlockables, just good old balanced fun.

Apexeus
03-19-2010, 11:35 PM
All going well DICE are gonna fix all these fucking stat boosting methods. Kill and revive your teammates, the method above, going out of bounds and getting revive's.

Check the ingame boards, the only reason they have millions of Squad Score is through stat boosting. This problem was solved on BF2 with mass stat resets (including those who were assisting), hope to hell it will be here.

McApree
03-20-2010, 12:31 AM
All going well DICE are gonna fix all these fucking stat boosting methods. Kill and revive your teammates, the method above, going out of bounds and getting revive's.

Check the ingame boards, the only reason they have millions of Squad Score is through stat boosting. This problem was solved on BF2 with mass stat resets (including those who were assisting), hope to hell it will be here.
Amen. THough you can tell who is legit or not so it doesnt really matter.

Yesterday it was showing the score leader (loser and noob thescotsgod) as only level 28 or something. Lolz, something happen to his stats

xXDOSERXx
03-20-2010, 12:45 AM
You do get way more xp from just playing. Just last night I was on a good roll. within 2 minutes of a game I had racked up almost 1000pts from sniping (getting several kills +marksman bonus of 200+) I also happened to destroy a tank with mortar strike and got a double kill.

iBlessing 09
03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Rank 9 with only 4 games played... Yeah, we know what you're trying to say, you're boosting in this game just like you did in MW2.
Go back there and boost, you're not wanted in BF.
Are you dumb, I say I play Squad Rush as in I play the gamemode, wow you are seriously dumb.

Lets explain this for the lower educated people here. I have played a few games of conquest and a few games of rush. Every other game that I've played is Squad Rush, do you understand now?

Barad
03-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Good tip but i wont need this.

Copyright
03-25-2010, 01:50 AM
Are you dumb, I say I play Squad Rush as in I play the gamemode, wow you are seriously dumb.

Lets explain this for the lower educated people here. I have played a few games of conquest and a few games of rush. Every other game that I've played is Squad Rush, do you understand now?
Hahahaha.

First: You're not getting enough points to level up twice per round in any gametype without boosting.
Second: Everyone knows Squad Rush is the mode everyone boosts in.

You think you're going to fool me and you can keep thinking that. I'll continue laughing and pointing out your obvious signs of boosting.