PDA

View Full Version : Skill level

ShotgunGorilla
03-19-2010, 12:04 AM
can anyone tell me how the skill level works? and what would be good and what would be bad?

PrinceofDeath86
03-19-2010, 12:09 AM
can anyone tell me how the skill level works? and what would be good and what would be bad?
It serves no purpose at all

ShotgunGorilla
03-19-2010, 12:12 AM
then why is it there? what are everyones different? it must serve a pirpose, everything has a purpose

Daggra
03-19-2010, 12:46 AM
I remember hearing that it goes up or down depending on the rank of the players that you kill/get killed by. For example, if you get killed by someone who is ranked lower than you, then you go down, and if you kill someone higher, of course, your skill rank goes up. Also, I think there's like 201 skill levels, and only one person can be at 201 at a time? Something like that. I think it's more for just bragging rights. Also, anyone else think that this skill level system is way easier to interpret than Bad Company 1's?

Phetty
03-19-2010, 12:49 AM
It doesn't mean anything. My skill was 190, but after not playing for a week because my internet has been really slow it went down to 0.

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 03:01 AM
It doesn't mean nothing, its based off your stats, like KD spread, squad points and score, plus a whole lot of other stuff. If you don't play for a while, then your skill level will drop, and will also drop if you quit out half way through a game.

The higher the number, the higher your skill. But i think it maxes out at 201, and only one person can have a skill of 201 :)

Its pretty buggy at the moment, and isn't working that well.