PDA

View Full Version : Kal'Hirol

theeaterofdays
03-19-2010, 12:07 AM
I cannot seem to figure out where the location is? I read in an earlier post about two people outside Amaranthine. I seem to not be able to locate these two characters. Everyone I can find outside the city will not open up a talk cut screen? Can anyone help me out...THANKS!

x0Shinydemon0x
03-19-2010, 01:06 AM
UBER SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After you go into the hills of whatchamacallit, you go across the bridge and down all the stairs. You go into the cave as far as you can (It looks incredibly dwarven made) and you see Sigrun. You talk to her, turn to the right where there's a hole. leads you into Kal'Hirol.

A Satyr
03-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Knotwood hills

kiskit
03-20-2010, 08:54 PM
I read in the walkthru on this website that once u are at the stairs there is a hidden side entrance. I an in the courtyard there & the left face on the wall btwn the triangle has no hidden way to get in that way. Also have been what appears all the way thru the inside once u enter the other direction. For the hidden door does any of the characters need special ability etc? If I can't find the broodbitch from main entrance either. where exactly is she located if u have to go upstairs & in that route. Spent 2 hrs & nothing so far. Thanx for an help on this.

kiskit
03-21-2010, 01:17 AM
As soon as Sigrun joins party she must be in the active party for the side door to open. EA should have had her mandatory before proceeding. It had my current crew but not her so I didn't add her at first but she must be in the party. Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere or not. Once I had Sigrun in main party it worked ok.

SolarFreon
03-22-2010, 03:52 AM
I noticed when I went through the whole city under ground that side door was allowed to be opened up from the inside, once I went through I could go back out, sell my spoils and come back to that part and continue. I did not have Sigrun in my party at all.

Ackter
03-22-2010, 12:56 PM
As soon as Sigrun joins party she must be in the active party for the side door to open. EA should have had her mandatory before proceeding. It had my current crew but not her so I didn't add her at first but she must be in the party. Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere or not. Once I had Sigrun in main party it worked ok.

You don't need Sigrun at all.