PDA

View Full Version : Save file damaged? Wtf ?

HaNDz THaT KiLL
03-19-2010, 02:30 AM
... I was just playing online multiplayer and out of no where I get booted straight to my dashboard and when I restart the game, I get to the main menu and it says... "Save file damaged, would you like to overwrite?" So I select no... and it says your save file cannot be loaded and now all my fucking campaign progress is deleted... what the fuck is that shit. Fucking EA and DICE are such shitty companies, I spent at least an hour or two on the campaign and now I have to restart all of it just because the game randomly damaged the save file... hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

-HaNDz THaT KiLL :mad:

BigDave1313
03-19-2010, 02:33 AM
Im sorry to hear that bro :/

HaNDz THaT KiLL
03-19-2010, 02:47 AM
Im sorry to hear that bro :/

Just checked my online stats and all of my points towards each kit got erased as well... this game fuckin sucks ass. I had thousands of points in each weapon kit and now I'm back to nothing.

BigDave1313
03-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Dude id call the company and be like dude Listen here Wtf happend to all my stats? its always worth it!

CANNONFODDER52
03-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Same thing happened to me except i kept my online stats. Although i did lose all my campaign progress, good thing i already got all the campaign achievements.

LoD WheeZzy
03-19-2010, 03:32 AM
Just checked my online stats and all of my points towards each kit got erased as well... this game fuckin sucks ass. I had thousands of points in each weapon kit and now I'm back to nothing.

You can't lose your online stats, even if your save file is damage/broken. All the online stuff is saved on the servers not on the xobox.

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 03:32 AM
1) sorry tough luck.
2) You lost 2 hours, big deal thats not alot of time and now you know how to get through it faster
3) 1000 points on each kit is about 4 or 5 games, again about 1 or 2 hours.
4) The game doesn't suck at all, if you feel it does because of a one in a million bug, that might even be a problem with your disk or xbox, you are always free to put it down and complained how BC2 sucks ass because it made you lose 4 hours of your life.

IncensedCape
03-19-2010, 10:59 AM
... I was just playing online multiplayer and out of no where I get booted straight to my dashboard and when I restart the game, I get to the main menu and it says... "Save file damaged, would you like to overwrite?" So I select no... and it says your save file cannot be loaded and now all my fucking campaign progress is deleted... what the fuck is that shit. Fucking EA and DICE are such shitty companies, I spent at least an hour or two on the campaign and now I have to restart all of it just because the game randomly damaged the save file... hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

-HaNDz THaT KiLL :mad:

Same happened to me, but it's not too bad in my case, as I'd finished the campaign and my online stats weren't affected. I do have to play it again though if I want to get the MCOM station achievements and destroy 50 houses, which is pretty annoying