PDA

View Full Version : Knife like O.J.

lololmao7
03-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Does anyone get an awesome satisfaction when you seak behind enemy lines un noticed and succesfully knife several people. And then get away with it. I do. Stories? :

Tx_Mace
03-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Yes, i kept on getting sniped from a building way in the back in the 2nd town in Arica Harbor so i snuck around and climbed up the ladder to find 3 snipers up there i knifed each and every one, than 1 more comes up the ladder behind me and didn't even notice me but it kind of scared me so i my first instinct was to shoot.

Mongolian Beef
03-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Yes, me! I love ninja-ing those sniping bastards! Knifed 4 snipers in a row once (think Steppin' Razor from Halo 3)(perhaps all squad mates?) Was exhilarating, thought for sure one of them would've turned around.

Yes, i kept on getting sniped from a building way in the back in the 2nd town in Arica Harbor so i snuck around and climbed up the ladder to find 3 snipers up there i knifed each and every one, than 1 more comes up the ladder behind me and didn't even notice me but it kind of scared me so i my first instinct was to shoot.

Yes, Arica Harbor, so easy getting behind/around lines, love it.

lololmao7
03-19-2010, 03:08 AM
Yeah dude, it's especially satisfying when noobs are one the first hill on Port Valdez. There's like 5 at a time, completely oblivious to your being there.

mr gamerscore
03-19-2010, 03:14 AM
o.j. was innocent wink wink

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 05:58 AM
I love doing that, specially when you run into their area, and only have 10seconds to knife as many as you can and make it back out without a sucide :)

mejimmeh45
03-19-2010, 06:21 AM
i do this but not knifing because iam creative i use a defribalator, drill annd occationly a smoke launcer to the head.

Poppygalaxy
03-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Hell yeah, i love it, and whit th Dogtags it's awesome.

Noting better then get a killkingspree whit knife:)

smellypotatoes
04-07-2010, 10:20 PM
lol i love the animation of the knife, shank to tha neck ftw!

Magicman10893
04-07-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't have any interesting knife stories for this game yet, but I have one from Bad Company 1 if anyone is still interested.

On Oasis I was sniping and was defending the last base. I couldn't find anybody so I started moving up in the line of buildings for cover and found one guy doing the same (but sneaking towards the base to flank us) and I already had my knife out to break down a door or open a window to snipe and i knifed him before he knew what was going on. I kept going still holding my knife out and repeated that last kill on someone else. When I got to the last building in the line and noticed some people were spawning so I got on the roof and jumped down and knifed the last guy in the back and starting chasing the other 3 people and slowly caught up to them when they stopped to look around for my team and when there was one guy left he made it to my base and started firing at my team. I got to him and jammed the knife in his brain stem, when the very first guy I killed got revenge.

xD12xSTicKNasTY
04-07-2010, 11:27 PM
The first day that Laguna Presa was avaliable to play, I knifed 12 guys in a row on the last set of crates when we were defending. I just keep running from bush to bush listening for gun fire and when you knife an enemy one of their teammates in the vicinity will usually scream something, so I'll go hunt them down too, then sneak back into the bush and wait. It was funny. I know they were getting mad.

MaHiTToJR
04-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Its possible for two people to kill eachother with guns, anyone experienced if it works when two people knifing eachother at the same time?