PDA

View Full Version : Best thing to do in BC2?

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 03:20 AM
In your opinion, obviously. Personally I love finding an oblivious sniper and sticking him with a tracer dart, locking on to it, doing a 180, and watching the rocket turn around and blow him up.

EDIT: And dont post unsporting things like reviving a teammate several times just to watch him die and get points or putting C4 on a UAV to get kills or crates, no one wants that shit here.

PrinceofDeath86
03-19-2010, 03:56 AM
In your opinion, obviously. Personally I love finding an oblivious sniper and sticking him with a tracer dart, locking on to it, doing a 180, and watching the rocket turn around and blow him up.
I would hunt you down for the entire match lol. I like being assault an spamming the objective with grenades or waiting for that unsuspecting engineer to lay down that AT Mine so i can snipe it an watch it blow up in his face lol. Its only happened once but it was hilarious.

exo-apollo
03-19-2010, 04:11 AM
I love to stick three bits of C4 on a mongoose, drive it into an enemy tank, jump out and detonate. Dirty suicide tactics FTW.

PrinceofDeath86
03-19-2010, 05:49 AM
I love to stick three bits of C4 on a mongoose, drive it into an enemy tank, jump out and detonate. Dirty suicide tactics FTW. Thats not playing fair right there, they have no chance lol.

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 05:56 AM
I like to sneak up on camping snipers, lay all my AT mines around them, run back and shoot, then watch the body fly :)

I only do this to dirty snipers who think they can sniper when they are attacking :P

neverendr
03-19-2010, 06:05 AM
I love to stick three bits of C4 on a mongoose, drive it into an enemy tank, jump out and detonate. Dirty suicide tactics FTW.

Lol, I love doing that as well. I also get great enjoyment out of dropping attacking snipers with pistol headshots from long distance out of a building that they can't see me in because I'm standing 10 feet back from a window, or sending them flying with a grenade launcher :)

Stalkah
03-19-2010, 08:59 AM
loving sneaking up on snipers and stapping them down with a knife, sometimes i wait a well to see do they realise i'm belind them. At times i wonder if sniners ever check behind them. :p

Zarkykins
03-19-2010, 09:49 AM
loving sneaking up on snipers and stapping them down with a knife, sometimes i wait a well to see do they realise i'm belind them. At times i wonder if sniners ever check behind them. :p
Sometimes I wonder if people read what they type...

Whenever I end up in a game with just another person on the other team, I party up with him and we have tracer dart wars using assault class. Few people cooperate, but when they do it's a good way to pass time as we boost 80 points per flag capture.

Dark Umbra
03-19-2010, 02:47 PM
I love taking down helicopters with the RPG-7 that you get with your Engineer class. No one expects it, and it's so satisfying when you hit it. I've done about 10 of these by now...

Full Metal COS
03-19-2010, 03:39 PM
I love body-shotting semi-auto sniping skilless losers. No sarcasm there at all lol. I was playing a game on Valparaiso last night where this one dude was just spamming the type 88 at anything that moved, so I went on a hunt, trying to pick him off in the most embarassing ways. He left after the third time I defibrilator head-shotted him (screw the power tool, the de-fib is where its at!) Also love how if you gun an atv at someone full pelt then jump off and allow it to nail them whilst you are not riding it the game states that Full Metal COS > DEATH> Insert gamertag here, wait, what? I killed them with death? This game is too much fun online :)
Peace.

abstract1620
03-19-2010, 03:55 PM
My favorite thing to do at the moment is shoot rpg's out of the passenger seats of the blackhawk. Its so much easier than using the chaingun, and you have your repair tool handy to keep the bird in the air. Its so funny to see everyone on the ground firing rockets up in the air to just put one back in their faces, nail camping snipers, or just open up buildings for team.

AND putting C4 on stuff in order to blow up other stuff is not cheap. This is war.

IncensedCape
03-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Also love how if you gun an atv at someone full pelt then jump off and allow it to nail them whilst you are not riding it the game states that Full Metal COS > DEATH> Insert gamertag here, wait, what? I killed them with death? This game is too much fun online :)
Peace.

This happened to me the other day. The guy was driving the little ATV with a passenger, I killed the driver and it veered over and ran me down. I was killed by 'death' and I lol'd.

neverendr
03-19-2010, 08:06 PM
I love taking down helicopters with the RPG-7 that you get with your Engineer class. No one expects it, and it's so satisfying when you hit it. I've done about 10 of these by now...

I love doing this also...funny as hell to nail an attack helicopter. Earlier today I blew up a transport with my rpg right at the start of a game, wasted an entire squad...I wish this game had video saves like halo 3 :)

TaytaMalikai
03-19-2010, 09:11 PM
I don't get a lot of good moments, but one of my favourites is taking out the rocket launcher and blowing people up, because nobody ever expects it.

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 01:54 PM
I don't get a lot of good moments, but one of my favourites is taking out the rocket launcher and blowing people up, because nobody ever expects it.
I love when people see you after killing them twelve times with the rocket launchers, they charge you with the knife, but then they remember you have a rocket launcher and they go FLYING.

AoT
03-20-2010, 06:15 PM
yeah C4 the Quad and blow the tanks up i have 400 kills with C4 with this method or driving to the enemy base and puttin anti tank mines all over the place

guillermo316
03-20-2010, 06:18 PM
i love when playing defense in rush i was trying to get destruction 2.0 kills and i destroyed our on base. lol they were all mad at me, but i think a few people knew i did beacuse i dont think it tell you ,that you just screwed your own team

PakoRawr
03-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I love almost everything in this game, there's just so much to do.
One of my favourite things to do is when you knife somebody and the knife goes directly to the face, it's simple yet satisfying :].

wtbuffs87
03-20-2010, 07:32 PM
My favorite would have to be getting a headshot kill from the other side of the map.

Imm0rt4l X
03-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Planting C4 in a builidng with a bomb site when I'm an attacker.
The building collapses and the bomb site gets destroyed in 1 second.
No one expects it lol.

SaintKnight
03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
what I like doing now is throwing a grenade high in the air, shoot him with my pistol to get their attention (but not to kill him) and when he goes to duck the grenade kills him =)

Hitman_On_Acid
03-20-2010, 09:48 PM
I love road killing people with choppers or sniping out pilots.

By the way,
I was killed by 'death' and I lol'd.
is a great fucking song.

mejimmeh45
03-21-2010, 12:29 AM
I hope you mean "Quadbike"?
Any way i like to find peaople on UAV's and sticking C4 to the screen and watch them go flying. Also headshotting snipers with defibrillators.:woop:

exo-apollo
03-21-2010, 03:26 AM
I hope you mean "Quadbike"?

Hah, yes sir I did. Whammy goosing sounds funnier than Whammy biking. Nowhere near as good as whammy jeeping though am I right?

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-21-2010, 03:51 AM
Anybody ever tried shooting a sniper with a tracer dart, then goin' kamikaze(sp?) and dying. Then respawning with an RPG and shooting it into the sky and seeing if it kills the guy? I have never tried but it sounds like it would be funny as hell.

TheLegendOf1977
03-21-2010, 06:38 AM
By far the funniest (and trickiest) thing to do is sneaking inside the enemy's base and wait for the chopper the spawn, sticking it with C4 and hide somewhere. I usually wait for my victim to be well in the air, maybe let him shoot a bit and let somebody join in the chopper, then seemingly out of nowhere: BAM!! I'd just love to see those faces, huh? C4?

APX
03-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Road Killing people in the blackhawk, greatest thing ever.

Sniper Riflez
03-21-2010, 12:08 PM
I take great pleasure in Defibbing the enemy, it's like the ultimate ironic thing ever. Even funnier when someone does it to you and misses and they get their face destroyed.

Barad
03-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Pumping every son of a bitch who comes in my way with my SAIGA! :uzi: :p

oDrPepper
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Tracer darting helicopters, the fact that you have to lead your shots makes it so satisfying to hear the "Tracer Dart planted".

LmTz
03-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Tracer darting helicopters, the fact that you have to lead your shots makes it so satisfying to hear the "Tracer Dart planted".

Haha, I know what you mean :p

I like to snipe people with rocket launchers too. Carl Gustav is the best as it's an anti-personal.

Poppygalaxy
03-21-2010, 02:24 PM
I love when i find one guy at the UAV stasion and no scope him. just very fun.

smellypotatoes
04-08-2010, 07:41 PM
running around with sv98 no scoping and quick scoping in enemy spawn =))

RobbiWanKenobi
04-08-2010, 08:02 PM
I just plain love stabbing the sniper fools who obviously contribute nothing to the other team. Or better yet, stabbing the other donkeys that spawn off the guy I just killed and getting 1-2 more... Or better yet, when they go back to their sniper nest (either because they like it or think you're still there)... wait nearby until they comeback, then go Jason Voorhees on them again and again. Gruesome, but very satisfying hearing the thunk sound when the knife goes to the skull (akin to the melon-splat from a sniper rifle in Gears 2).

Another good demoralizer are roadkills, esp. UAV and quadbikes.

Madmax410
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
One of my favorite things to do is buddy up with a friend, both get into a helicopter, and use it as a battering ram. It's hilarious to see how all the little people react to getting crushed by a full sized helicopter.

This is more of a dick move on my part, but it's also fun to shoot people's C4 while they are putting it on a UAV, making them suicide ;)

Pretty fun to go around and knifing everyone in their spawn, I have a ton of dog tags from this. I got like 15 knife kills once on the forth base in Africa Harbor on defense.

Obviously my KDR is shit, but that's fine for me.

Oh, and let's not forget shooting down the enemy helicopters. And then shooting the passengers as they come parachuting down

Xxtrue2dagamexX
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
sniping a chopper pilot and hitting the gunner behind him with one shot.

swsmailman
04-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I love seeing a enemy engineer placing anti tank mines in front of me while I am bombarding their base and I just shoot the ground and it blows up the mines on him to where he gets a suicide.

Or while I am using the UAV I see the Apache or HIND spawn and rocket it before it takes off to where I get a double kill, then wait for the heli campers to come back to the heli spawn and I kill them again.

smellypotatoes
04-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I love to stick three bits of C4 on a mongoose, drive it into an enemy tank, jump out and detonate. Dirty suicide tactics FTW. lol i love doin that with the hummers

MediumMelanin
04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Using team work to ensure victory!

guillermo316
04-09-2010, 03:54 AM
having a full squad and using the classes to their fullest to ensure the win always.

Chuppernicus
04-09-2010, 06:11 AM
I like to win.

DENAz666
04-09-2010, 06:17 AM
Yeah sniper hunting is the best, nothing better then getting like 5-6 tags when you find a group of snipers with no idea your right behind them :P

pined5551
04-09-2010, 03:16 PM
I love to stick three bits of C4 on a mongoose, drive it into an enemy tank, jump out and detonate.

If I see a 'mongoose' I'll be sure to jump on. lol, it ain't Halo. Pretty sure they're called Quad bikes in the world of Battlefield haha.

Yeah sniper hunting is the best, nothing better then getting like 5-6 tags when you find a group of snipers with no idea your right behind them :P

Most tags i've ever gotten like that was 5.

Medic x1
Assault x1
Recon x3

They must have thought they had a good spot, with the medic and assault guys reviving and supplying ammo. Probably were having fun till i showed up :P

Musicom
04-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Rare that it happens, but it's elation when you manage to flank and kill an entire squad of dudes.

smellypotatoes
04-12-2010, 07:46 PM
run around with rpg and extra explosive damage

iBeatStuffUp
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Say, when do you unlock extra explosive damage?

Le Vampyr
04-13-2010, 12:21 AM
-Killing people with smoke grenades, such as unsuspecting Recon's.
-Taking out a chopper in the air using the grenade launcher (did this tonight)
-Killing the chopper pilot with your gun and watching everyone bail in panic or try to regain flight, only for the chopper to come crashing down. (Was much easier to do in BF2MC)

^_^

pined5551
04-13-2010, 02:43 AM
Play on Hardcore and sneek behind enemy lines and then try to shoot down the Black Hawk with an RPG, (forgetting that you are aiming towards your teams base), miss the chopper, then have your rocket hit your squad mate a hundred miles away, who you are in a chat party with. Then try to convince him it wasn't on purpose! hahah :)