PDA

View Full Version : Are the achievements glitched???

Pages : [1] 2 3

porkchop547
03-19-2010, 03:45 AM
I played the whole dlc but not 1 achievement unlocked. I checked xbox.com and the achievements are updated. Can any 1 help me

psitaylor
03-19-2010, 04:37 AM
I was unable to unlock the achievement for completing chapter 8 and the one where u kill that lady (cant remember the name lol)

MidnightExpres
03-19-2010, 05:00 AM
i complete chapter and no achievement unlockt:mad: dlc achievements are not working

Xx SHAMROCK xX
03-19-2010, 05:09 AM
are you doing it solo? iv got some 1 on my list whos poppin achievements but he playin coop im in solo n nothing unlockin it does say 2 new coop levels maybe the achievements are coop only would be lame if it was

illuzion313
03-19-2010, 05:10 AM
ive done it all and i did not unlock any either...

Superficial Bx
03-19-2010, 05:11 AM
I got all of them to unlock cept for Men of the people and Paging Dr Wu

MidnightExpres
03-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Are you playing in Coop or solo? and whats are difficult

Superficial Bx
03-19-2010, 05:38 AM
Solo and casual

TRICKY1976
03-19-2010, 05:48 AM
Im in solo casual but the only one that unlocked for me is the kill the FDI leader!!

And how do u get the mask achievement i found some in a crateput them on played some more but nothing!!

illuzion313
03-19-2010, 05:56 AM
the mask achie unlocks when u grab them from the crate, u dont have to put them on. but i was robbed from that achievement aswell

SiR x VeiRoN x
03-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Achievements are glitched for me too,didn't get the "Complete level 8" achi and the one for saving Dr Wu ...

Xx SHAMROCK xX
03-19-2010, 11:02 AM
this is typical Ea as long as they get are money they did the same thing with the godfather 1 an they took ages to fix that at least that was a good game i wanna max this an get rid of this crap:mad:!?!

ZedChuva
03-19-2010, 12:44 PM
I picked up Man of the People, Pick a new face, Train wreck and Good Fellas cheeves yesterday right after I downloaded it. For some odd reason, I played chapter 9 first. My dashboard list only had 1000 listed, but I just popped in the game, and popped it back out, and now it's reading 1250. They're not reading on xbox live but I've gott'm, it's on my gamerscore, so that's good for me.

For MotP, I just saved everybody and it popped... can't verify 100% when, but I know I got it.

Master_D
03-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Well I am glad 'm not the only one having problems with this. I've beaten both chapters twice now and I have yet to earn a single achievement. I am playing solo/casual as well...hope someone can shd some light on this soon.

Cheers

MidnightExpres
03-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I test this with my second Gamertag with 0GS on this Game and unlockt all 4 achievements in chapter 8 :rolleyes: with my maintag 0 achievement after 3 turns and recover my tag

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi guys just joined and thought I would post here about my problem with this DLC I downloaded it yesterday and played both chapters and got all achievements from it but the gamerscore wasn't added to my gamerscore as the xbox.com website hadn't been updated till after I had played it,so I looked everywhere on the net to see if anyone else had the same problem as me and I found one on here and he was told to recover his gamertag once the website was up dated and then play the game again and he will get the achievements again.

So I did all that and played the game again to re get them all but guest what not a single achievement popped up at all and I have recovered my gamertag 4 times now deleted all game saves and redownloaded the DLC and cleared my cache,only to still not get them so I rang customer support and the guy said they had no reported problems for that DLC and he spoke to his supervisor and he said there wasn't a problem at there end but would look in to it and phone me back monday as I'm away till then from tonight.

So I put in a game of my dads and I could still get achievements so I know I'm ok getting achievements from other games,but not from this DLC so if it can't be sorted I have wasted 800 microsoft points.

Now I played the DLC on another profile after the website was updated and I could get the achievements as I got the first two,so the problem has to be with my gamer profile and xboxlive and the DLC.

BosmaniaK
03-19-2010, 04:25 PM
goddamnit, glitched as hell.
i've only gotten the mask and killing the leader achievement when I should've have gotten 7 out of 8 achievements.

they better fix this shit soon

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Lets hope I get good news monday from microsoft on getting this sorted out.

Did anyone else play it before the xbox site was updated or after.

MidnightExpres
03-19-2010, 04:41 PM
i played 6 hours later after xbox.com get updated and i get 0 achievement with this DLC! i pic up a mask and become a message for this but no achievement

FarmerJay
03-19-2010, 04:49 PM
me and my partner played after the achievements were updated on the website and neither of us got a single achievement.

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Well if you three played after the xbox.com site was updated then there is a problem even though some have got all 8 achievements,well I have stuck my old 20g harddrive on and I am downloading the DLC again,to see it anything changes but I doubt it will but you never know.

Master_D
03-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Ok, well for the last few hours I've been attempting different things to see if I can get anything to unlock.

-Cleared cache
-Deleted Saves
-Deleted/Re-downloaded DLC
-Recovered Profile twice
-Used Memory Card as storage device

The results? Not a d*** thing. I've played chapter 8 and 9 about 5 times now and I cannot get anything to unlock, chapter completions, moral choices, all refuse to unlock.

It's becoming quite troublesome, seeing as some can unlock these achievs and others can't.

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 06:42 PM
I know how you feel mate I've given up trying to sort it out I'll wait for the supervisor to get back to me monday but I will tell him more people are having the same problem as me.

MidnightExpres
03-19-2010, 07:35 PM
The prob on this are the online achievements when you have this you can not get any achievements from this DLC thats the problem i hope EA fix this verry soon

Master_D
03-19-2010, 08:08 PM
The prob on this are the online achievements when you have this you can not get any achievements from this DLC thats the problem i hope EA fix this verry soon

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were trying to say. Are trying to say that if you have attained the Multiplayer achievements in the game, that you will not be able earn any DLC achievements? If so, how did you come to this conclusion?

MidnightExpres
03-19-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were trying to say. Are trying to say that if you have attained the Multiplayer achievements in the game, that you will not be able earn any DLC achievements? If so, how did you come to this conclusion?

right my friend have only the SP achievements in this Game and we play coop on this 2 new missions and he get all 8 achievements from the DLC! a other friend have only 2 MP achievements (create a mask, invite a friend) and get only 6 achievemts on this DLC! he get no Dr Wu and the mask achievement on the DLC

Master_D
03-19-2010, 08:37 PM
right my friend have only the SP achievements in this Game and we play coop on this 2 new missions and he get all 8 achievements from the DLC! a other friend have only 2 MP achievements (create a mask, invite a friend) and get only 6 achievemts on this DLC! he get no Dr Wu and the mask achievement on the DLC

I understand, in fact that actually makes a lot of sense as I just tried my secondary account, and it began to unlock the achievements normally. It has never played this game before so I think you are right.

You may have found a rather big piece to this puzzle. Good job mate!

Cheers

XPL1C1T GAM3R
03-19-2010, 09:43 PM
same things happened here ive got all but 1 online achievement aswell apart from extraction

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Well thats one reason why people aren't unlocking them after the xbox.com site was updated but doesn't solve why I can't get them again as I haven't got any of the MP achievements.

I do hope they have good news for me on monday as the DLC is no good if I can't reunlock the achievements again.

I could earn the achievements on my other gamertag which I played on after the xbox.com update but before the update on my main account the achievements weren't being added to my gamerscore so when I recovered my gamertag the achievements were gone which I new would happen so I cleared my cache,so I could play those chapters again but I couldn't unlock the achievements again as something must of got screwed up between my gamertag and xboxlive.

FarmerJay
03-19-2010, 10:01 PM
i wonder how they are going to fix the achievement for collecting a mask then, since once you already found it, the crates contain $1000 instead of the mask if you go back and replay it.

tF SKULL
03-19-2010, 10:02 PM
just downloaded it and the chapter 8 achievement didn't pop for me so i don't know whats going on

Jaskier
03-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Taking into consideration what has been written here I came up with a foolproof method to unlock the DLC achievements without any problems.
Simply play OFFLINE, that's right- if you wish to play Chapters of Deceit simply disconnect the Ethernet cable from your console prior to launching the game.
That way every single chievo WILL pop up just like it should, however your sense of aesthetics might suffer a bit, because the newly unlocked achievements will miss date stamps.
Just check my profile to see that it works (jeez I wrote that like some sort of a TV salesman...).

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 10:29 PM
i wonder how they are going to fix the achievement for collecting a mask then, since once you already found it, the crates contain $1000 instead of the mask if you go back and replay it.

So thats why everytime I replay the chapter I keep get the $1000 as if I have already got the mask and the achievement which I did have but wasn't added to my gamertag because microsoft didn't update the site till after the DLC was released,so I recovered my gamertag and loss the achievements as they weren't added to my gamertag on xboxlive so everytime I load the game to play them it thinks I have them already which is why they won't unlock again so microsoft and EA need to fix this quickly.

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Taking into consideration what has been written here I came up with a foolproof method to unlock the DLC achievements without any problems.
Simply play OFFLINE, that's right- if you wish to play Chapters of Deceit simply disconnect the Ethernet cable from your console prior to launching the game.
That way every single chievo WILL pop up just like it should, however your sense of aesthetics might suffer a bit, because the newly unlocked achievements will miss date stamps.
Just check my profile to see that it works (jeez I wrote that like some sort of a TV salesman...).

I'll try this but I'm sure I did but will try again sunday as I ain't back home till sunday as I am at my sister.

FarmerJay
03-19-2010, 10:43 PM

this does not work. i just tried it and still nothing. i checked your profile and the reason why this works for you is because... you have no multiplayer achievements for this game yet.

JeanRob
03-19-2010, 10:56 PM
That's insane. I can't believe we all paid 10$ or € for that piece of shit.
The game was terribly flawed from the start, but still a bit enjoyable. And yet, they managed to make it worse, awfully worse.
SHAME on those who develloped that "thing", shame on EA for always rushing things, shame on those who put that crap online without doing a proper debug.

My gosh, I played with my friend, not only did his save got erased but he didn't unlock a single achievement.
As for me, I got lucky, my save is safe and I got "Is it really that simple?" but no other one.

FarmerJay
03-19-2010, 11:07 PM
That's insane. I can't believe we all paid 10$ or € for that piece of shit.
The game was terribly flawed from the start, but still a bit enjoyable. And yet, they managed to make it worse, awfully worse.
SHAME on those who develloped that "thing", shame on EA for always rushing things, shame on those who put that crap online without doing a proper debug.

My gosh, I played with my friend, not only did his save got erased but he didn't unlock a single achievement.
As for me, I got lucky, my save is safe and I got "Is it really that simple?" but no other one.

ok, there is a pattern here. there are 8 new achievements. you say you only got 1 new one. i checked your xbox live profile and you have 7 multiplayer achievements. another guy posted that his friend had 6 multiplayer achievements and only unlocked 2 new ones. so it seems like depending on how many multiplayer achievements you have, that determines how any new ones you can unlock. hopefully EA can figure this out soon.

EA Shenron
03-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Needless to say achievements didn't unlock for me either. i've got all MP achievements but Bound for Life, Survival of the fittest and King of the Hill.
I've played Offline and same result : no achievement. I really wonder how they will fix this.
And last but not least, I've lost my weapons and game stats. Nore more kills, boack to the beginning.
Next time I want to buy an EA DLC,please remember me not to do.

Edit : my friend and I played on chapter 8 and 9 together. The following achievements should have popped :
Men of People, Pick a new face, Hit and Miss, Train Wrecked, Paging Dr Wu, Good Fellas and Can it be really that simple.
None popped for me. the only one he got was "Can it be .." The only difference in our achievements is that I got All guns blazing and He doesnt. Maybe one Mp achievement glitch one DLC achievement.

bigfknsams
03-19-2010, 11:31 PM
From what i read here, im gonna wait a lil before i get the DLC

JeanRob
03-19-2010, 11:34 PM
ok, there is a pattern here.
Yep I think you're right mister.
As you can see, Shenron is my partner, and he has 1 more online achievement than me, meaning he has 8 online achievement, which would explain why he didn't get any while playing the DLC.

SSwalker
03-20-2010, 12:05 AM
All achievements unlocked for me except for the level 8 achievement. My online partner popped it and i didn't.

FarmerJay
03-20-2010, 12:12 AM
All achievements unlocked for me except for the level 8 achievement. My online partner popped it and i didn't.

yep. that's because you only had one multiplayer achievement before you played the DLC. so you were able to unlock 7 of them.

MidnightExpres
03-20-2010, 12:15 AM
This 8 achievements blockt the DLC achivements in this game!! i have only 7 of this and i get only Good fellas on DLC one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s2.jpgFancy Meeting You Here5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Invite a friend before joining a lobby to play a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s3.jpgJob Seeker10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s4.jpgDIY PMC10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com (http://www.armyoftwo.com)) and wear it in a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s5.jpgDeath Dealer10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Kill 10 players with headshots on a single map in a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s6.jpgPower Couple15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Earn the highest partnership score in a Co-op Deathmatch, Control or Warzone public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s8.jpgAll Guns Blazing30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s11.jpgBig Game Hunting5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Kill both members of a single partnership during a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s12.jpgFresh Meat5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Revive your partner and perform a partner reload during the same public match

the ferenczy
03-20-2010, 12:18 AM
this mp theory could be true. i have no mp cheev, and have had no problems yet, got 4 for 125 on chapter 8, i'll try 9 later.

Master_D
03-20-2010, 12:45 AM
The MP theory is becoming more and more a fact. I just ran chapter 8 with some random in a public match. At the end when I looked at his card, he had 4 achievements for 125g, which were for finding a mask, defending Wu, taking the shot, and completing Chapter 8. The key thing to note is he had no MP achievs at all.

It seems to me that they had plenty of time to run this through their quality assurance team to avoid this. I mean the original drop date was supposed to be April 1st so they had plenty of time to debug this, yet they rushed it out early, and now this garbage.

Snoop QC
03-20-2010, 12:46 AM
I just downloaded it but not played yet, I think I'm gonna wait untill this problem is fixed. MW 2 and BC 2 are releasing some new maps soon. So is it just me or EA rushed the release of this DLC to avoid losing money without doing any test to see if the achievements work or not.

TRICKY1976
03-20-2010, 01:40 AM
So far iv unlocked kill the FDI leader & let the traitor live but when i reloaded checkpoint and executed her i didnt get the achievement!! also got the achievement for surviving chapter 9 but not the one for completing chapter 8!! and still cant get the mask one even though iv opened 2 lockers with the masks!!

MaximDane
03-20-2010, 05:05 AM
I can confirm that me and a friend who both have all the multiplayer achivements from the game are both unable to get a single achivement from this DLC....and we have tried.....Co op, Single player and diffrent difficulties....nada ...not a single one pops for either of us....... so im really thinking the person who mentioned the MP achivement glitch is right on the money..... and EA wont be getting more from me...till this is fixed....

XxHamRxX
03-20-2010, 07:12 AM
goddammit. i thought i had done something wrong cos i didnt get paging dr wu and the mask one. i thought i had missed a mask or something but dam this sucks. i only have 2 mp achs (create a mask and invite a friend) and nothing. great ea cheats me out of another 50g. great

XPL1C1T GAM3R
03-20-2010, 09:43 AM
This 8 achievements blockt the DLC achivements in this game!! i have only 7 of this and i get only Good fellas on DLC one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s2.jpgFancy Meeting You Here5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Invite a friend before joining a lobby to play a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s3.jpgJob Seeker10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s4.jpgDIY PMC10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com (http://www.armyoftwo.com)) and wear it in a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s5.jpgDeath Dealer10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Kill 10 players with headshots on a single map in a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s6.jpgPower Couple15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Earn the highest partnership score in a Co-op Deathmatch, Control or Warzone public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s8.jpgAll Guns Blazing30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s11.jpgBig Game Hunting5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Kill both members of a single partnership during a public match
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/993/s12.jpgFresh Meat5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgVersus: Revive your partner and perform a partner reload during the same public match

Ive got all them and only got the mask one i think the less mp achievs u get the more dlc achievs u can get as someone already said

x1979DarkKnight
03-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Well it's good that you guys have found out why you might not been getting the achievements but I still have no idea why I can't get them again,but I think somewhere between my gamertag and xboxlive it thinks I have them which is why I can't unlock them again but I have none of them.

So I am hoping them find a fault somewhere and they can sort it so I can earn them again.

x1979DarkKnight
03-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Right I have just logged into my ea account to have a look at my stats for the game and it shows I have the achievements on there servers but I haven't got them on Xboxlive servers,so EA needs to wipe the achievements from there servers so I can earn them again or wipe my stats completely so I will have to start again which doesn't bother me at all.

Here is an image of my stats page as I couldn't directly link to it so I took screen shots and stitched them together.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/dynamite25/MyarmyofTwoStats-.jpg

EA Shenron
03-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I've done the same and My EA account is not up to date. I've lost all my stats, radios, cats, kills and most of my achievements are said locked altough I already got them (see my xbox profile).
I've played with a friend yesterday on the dlc, we finished both chapters, protected Dr WU, found a mask, killed the traitor ... Neither his achievements nor mine are shown unlocked on EA website.

FarmerJay
03-20-2010, 12:58 PM
the achievements and stats on the EA website have never been accurate for me either. i've had all achievements for months now and it has always showed that i am missing quite a few. i've never been concerned about this though since everything was fine on the xbox side.

JeanRob
03-20-2010, 02:29 PM
I think that only 1 quote does make justice to that DLC. Ladies and gentlement, I give you the Monty Python:

"RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!"

x1979DarkKnight
03-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Well on mine it shows that EA servers know that I earned them but because Xbox.com wasn't updated until after the DLC was released it didn't know I earned them,so Microsoft should put it right and unlock them on my gamertag for me or EA should remove any evidence of me earning them so I can re earn them so they appear on my gamertag and gamerscore.

Filter x360a
03-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Wow, I'm so glad I didn't pick this up right away. So from reading here, since I have all the MP achieves it looks like I wouldn't unlock any of the DLC achievements.

This game had SOOOOOO many bugs, at times I threw my controller on the floor and walked away, only to come back later and suffer through the time to get 1k on this game.

Now they release DLC to up the replay value on this this and even THAT is broken...after the backlash they had from most critics and gamers alike about the bugs, I expected better.

I think a few more months testing the game and putting it through a proper QA would have done a world of good. And then to just throw this content out there, EARLY at that, and have it SO broken is just embarrassing.

Has anyone checked the official forums to see what thye are saying about it? Heading over there now...

broly
03-21-2010, 08:30 AM
on of my friends has 1000 G befor he played the dlc.
then he played the dlc and unlocked all 8 achievments.
i hope i unlocked all the achievemts in one round if i play with this friend

Master_D
03-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Wow, I'm so glad I didn't pick this up right away. So from reading here, since I have all the MP achieves it looks like I wouldn't unlock any of the DLC achievements.

This game had SOOOOOO many bugs, at times I threw my controller on the floor and walked away, only to come back later and suffer through the time to get 1k on this game.

Now they release DLC to up the replay value on this this and even THAT is broken...after the backlash they had from most critics and gamers alike about the bugs, I expected better.

I think a few more months testing the game and putting it through a proper QA would have done a world of good. And then to just throw this content out there, EARLY at that, and have it SO broken is just embarrassing.

Has anyone checked the official forums to see what thye are saying about it? Heading over there now...

Yes I've been posting over on their forums as well as on here trying to shed some light on this. So far, x360a is the only place that has even come up with a theory as to why the glitch is occurring.

Also I've received no response from tech support and I've received only other complaints on the forums themselves about the DLC being glitched. EA has not stepped up to the plate since the problem of one's gamerscore not updating on xbox.com.

Cheers

Romefalls86
03-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Yup only confirming more complaints, I unlocked the one for chapter 9, no chapter 8 and I played it twice.

Btw, anyone know how to do the escort the hostages? I thought I saved them all but no achievement, same thing with the masks.

BosmaniaK
03-21-2010, 11:14 PM
someone on here said you could get the achievements when you would play offline (unplug your internet-cable) but I tried it and didn't unlock saving Dr Wu so that's bullshit
(another confirm on this would be nice)

MidnightExpres
03-22-2010, 02:35 AM
ya this one has no online achievement and this are the Key;) no online achievement = all DLC achivement on+off
I tested all 8 DLC achievements on my second tag with 0gs in AoT and i get all 8 online

ZedChuva
03-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Let me question this: If you get all the DLC cheeves (like I did), can you now still get the MP cheeves or no?

Doesn't really bother me, cause I have no desire to get them, but I'd assume other do/will.

JeanRob
03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Let me question this: If you get all the DLC cheeves (like I did), can you now still get the MP cheeves or no?

I can't confirm you since I haven't tried (and won't be able to) but this shouldn't be a problem.

I'll update my tutorial with your question, thanks ;)

PIKERB10
03-23-2010, 02:36 PM
so let me get this straight you cant unlock any achievements if you have multiplayer achievements and you cant play online? Is that right? Well if it is that a bunch of FBS.

xcarmacksx
03-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Just wondering if this has been fixed or not. Don't want to play it if I can't get my achievements!!

sansot
03-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Not yet, Carmacks.
I checked out the official Army of Two forums and a community manager, SpenserNorrish, said:
"Hey, this issue is being worked on right now. It's an issue on the Xbox side of things, so the fix will happen automatically and not require a patch or anything of that sort. Thanks for pointing it out!"
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/452181.page

That was posted on the 18th. Hopefully it'll be worked out soon.

JieXY
03-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Not yet, Carmacks.
I checked out the official Army of Two forums and a community manager, SpenserNorrish, said:
"Hey, this issue is being worked on right now. It's an issue on the Xbox side of things, so the fix will happen automatically and not require a patch or anything of that sort. Thanks for pointing it out!"

That GLITCH has been "patched". However, it's still impossible for most of us to unlock DLC achievements.

FarmerJay
03-24-2010, 12:10 AM
i haven't retried to get the achievements yet. but if it's going to be fixed automaticaly, i don't see how it would be possible to get the achievement for collecting masks once you already collected the masks while it was glitched. the game already knows they were collected and puts $1000 where the masks used to be.

BosmaniaK
03-24-2010, 12:29 AM
cmon man
fix this shit already!

sansot
03-24-2010, 03:35 AM
I found EA's live support chat. I'm in line and have quite a wait, but I'll post up what they tell me.
And after waiting in the queue for 30 minutes, the chat session was canceled as there were no available agents. Makes sense given that it's after midnight here, but shouldn't it then be disabled? Yeesh.
Anyway, I sent them e-mail and I'm planning on trying the chat again tomorrow during business hours. I'll keep y'all posted.

Master_D
03-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Not yet, Carmacks.

Hey Sansot,

I'm afraid that you misinterpreted that quote. That was to fix the problem with the achievements not updating on xbox.com or on ones GT after they have earned the achievements.

As of now, EA has not acknowledged nor updated us with any information regarding the fact that most of us can't unlock the achievements at all.

I've been checking the official forums everyday, and even tried contacting technical support via E-mail, and a representative has yet to contact me.

Also, that live support function is terrible. I've tried it at several points throughout the day during "normal" business hours and every time I'm up it's always the same message "Your session has been canceled as there are no available agents." It seems rather pointless.
Cheers

EDIT: As soon as I wrote this response, I went over to the live chat and immediately got a representative named Brian...go figure. Here is what he had to say.

http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Hi, my name is Brian. How may I help you?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Hey Brian how are you today?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: I am fine how are you?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I'm good thanks for asking. I've made an effort to contact you today in regard to the game Army of two: the 40th day
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Ok
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : In regards to the recent Downloadable Content that has become available called Chapters of Deceit
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : The problem I am having, mind you I am playing it on the Xbox360, is that I am unable to attain any of the achievements that come with the DLC.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I've tried clearing the cahce, redownloading the DLC, recovering my GT
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : and nothing seems to work
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I know I am performing the correct actions to attain the achievements as some of them are rather straight forward such as completing Chapter 8 or 9, but I've beaten the DLC at least 5 times now and have not earned a single achievement from the it.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Well, that's my problem, I have been posting on the official forums in hope to get an answer from someone, but I have yet to get a response from someone at EA on the forums, or in the Email i sent. So i figure I'd talk to a live representative to get some answer.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : So I am looking for a resolve for this dilemma, if you could please help me.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Yes sure.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: If you give me permission so can I escalate this issue to my supervisors?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Permission granted.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: They will contact you via email as soon as possible.Is it fine with you?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Well Brian, honestly the Email I sent of which I still have my reference number was sent on the 19th of March, and no one has gotten back to me yet.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : So forgive me if I'm a bit weary to trust that your supervisor will contact me via E-mail.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Could you please provide me the incident no of that email.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : yes I can please give me a minute
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Sure take your time.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Here we go
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : ######-######
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: When I escalate this issue to my supervisors that time I will mention it that you have already sent us a mail about this problem.Ok
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Then that will have a look of that incident no. as well.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Then they*
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Indeed, is there a specific time frame in which I should expect a response from your supervisor?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Yes they will contact you within 24 hours but sometime due to some circumstances it takes time more then it.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I suppose that will be acceptable.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Will you give me an incident number as well? for my references
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Yes you will get an incident no. of this chat in your email after this chat.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Great! Thank you very much Brian, I hope to hear from your superiors very soon. Thank you for your time. As of now I require no more assistance. Have a good day.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Thank you for contacting EA and have a nice day.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Brian: Bye!

So there you have it folks. We will see if anything productive will come from this. I will keep you all posted.

Cheers

Romefalls86
03-24-2010, 02:45 PM
I was on the ropes about EA before this game came out, now that I have played it and experienced this stupid glitch along with many others I think I am done with EA games. Everytime the game is an online game, it never fails that EA screws it up.

xcarmacksx
03-24-2010, 03:11 PM
It sounds like it still isn't fix and won't be for a while now so I guess its on to other non glitching games. EA is so big you would think they could afford to pay people to test out their products before releasing to avoid this crap. Hell I would love this job. Anyways thanks to everyone for the updates.

BosmaniaK
03-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Master_D, thanks for persuing this.
I hope it'll help

JieXY
03-24-2010, 05:48 PM
It sounds like it still isn't fix and won't be for a while now so I guess its on to other non glitching games. EA is so big you would think they could afford to pay people to test out their products before releasing to avoid this crap. Hell I would love this job. Anyways thanks to everyone for the updates.
I don't think there is a QA department in EA. Instead, we have paid to become the Game Testers.

Superficial Bx
03-24-2010, 09:07 PM
I was on the ropes about EA before this game came out, now that I have played it and experienced this stupid glitch along with many others I think I am done with EA games. Everytime the game is an online game, it never fails that EA screws it up.

Every online game has its own problems.

SATYATEX
03-24-2010, 11:40 PM
Yes, most of the online games have various problems. But the fact is that they offered me a content for 800 MS, I paid the requested price and can't get the 100% of the promised content. Lot of other gamers did the same and all of us want to have the full content which we decided to buy. If any of us decided to buy this DLC bcs it has achievements (incl. me) we want to get that achievements otherwise I'll say thanks guys it's not the content which I paid for so refill my account with 800MS, cancel the 1250G update on XBL and leave me alone, don't bother me with unfair and incorrect offers anymore. Anybody who plays dlcs just for fun can be happy with this, but ppl addicted to achievements can't drop any tears for the poor developers and publishers with theyr problems. Business is business from both sides.

JieXY
03-25-2010, 12:15 AM
Yes, most of the online games have various problems. But the fact is that they offered me a content for 800 MS, I paid the requested price and can't get the 100% of the promised content. Lot of other gamers did the same and all of us want to have the full content which we decided to buy. If any of us decided to buy this DLC bcs it has achievements (incl. me) we want to get that achievements otherwise I'll say thanks guys it's not the content which I paid for so refill my account with 800MS, cancel the 1250G update on XBL and leave me alone, don't bother me with unfair and incorrect offers anymore. Anybody who plays dlcs just for fun can be happy with this, but ppl addicted to achievements can't drop any tears for the poor developers and publishers with theyr problems. Business is business from both sides.

Although I would still buy it if it didn't have any achievements, I still can't tolerate that they made such poor effort to perfect (or finish) their products.

fear30x
03-25-2010, 11:22 AM
i didnt buy the dlc , i dont care about the achievement points just finishing a game unocking the achievement, in this case my king of the hill achievements still hasnt unlocked, EA sugguest that i buy a manual to play the game ?(multiplayer manual) their sh*ts always glitched, i made better games back on apple pc''s back in the early 80's

psitaylor
03-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Just finished my call with microsoft customer support , they asked me to call EA... my god... seems i will never get my 800 points back.

SATYATEX
03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
It's not a surprise that MS pushes the responsibility away to EA ( against the fact that the whole achievement system is MS's child) also not a surprise that EA don't take care of our problem at all they did the same in the past ( the unplayable lagging servers for Ao2 part1 remained the same p.o.s., BF:BC2 came out with a dead multiplayer server park at the first day it started to turn to normal in the past few days etc.) they do it now and will do the same in the future, they know very well that we're addicted to games,add-ons and cheevos so we'll buy the products and will pay for them in advance, so the money will be in the pocket, nothing else matter for them so don't expect anything from both parts. Btw if we can get our 800MS back it's only a financial compensation, if they can't/don't want to fix the issue the fair way would be to reduce the game back to 1000G.

xcarmacksx
03-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Glad to see they aren't in a hurry to fix this. Just gives me time to play other games. Though I like this game and was looking foward to playing the dlc. Don't think i'll buy it now, nice job EA way to take care of your customers

daninthemix
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
It's not a surprise that MS pushes the responsibility away to EA ( against the fact that the whole achievement system is MS's child) also not a surprise that EA don't take care of our problem at all they did the same in the past ( the unplayable lagging servers for Ao2 part1 remained the same p.o.s., BF:BC2 came out with a dead multiplayer server park at the first day it started to turn to normal in the past few days etc.) they do it now and will do the same in the future, they know very well that we're addicted to games,add-ons and cheevos so we'll buy the products and will pay for them in advance, so the money will be in the pocket, nothing else matter for them so don't expect anything from both parts. Btw if we can get our 800MS back it's only a financial compensation, if they can't/don't want to fix the issue the fair way would be to reduce the game back to 1000G.

Since when do EA care about the fair way?

Paul Broughton
03-25-2010, 09:24 PM
This is the reason so many people hate Ea!!!! Just did chapter 8, online coop and no pings!! Met all the criterias for the achievements in that chapter too with no joy.
I had a simular problem with the crash course DLC in left 4 dead so i did all the achievements in that offline on my own. I would give this a try but i seriously dislike this game mainly due to EA being sloppy. The game just doesn't feel complete to me.

JieXY
03-25-2010, 09:55 PM
This is the reason so many people hate Ea!!!! Just did chapter 8, online coop and no pings!! Met all the criterias for the achievements in that chapter too with no joy.
I had a simular problem with the crash course DLC in left 4 dead so i did all the achievements in that offline on my own. I would give this a try but i seriously dislike this game mainly due to EA being sloppy. The game just doesn't feel complete to me.

I did some of the achievements offline either by myself or with a second profile logged in just to see if the achievements work on an account without any other AoT:TFD achievements. And no matter how I tried, my account couldn't get any achievement; but the second account just worked fine, every achievement unlocked as soon as requirements were met.

Paul Broughton
03-25-2010, 10:45 PM
I did some of the achievements offline either by myself or with a second profile logged in just to see if the achievements work on an account without any other AoT:TFD achievements. And no matter how I tried, my account couldn't get any achievement; but the second account just worked fine, every achievement unlocked as soon as requirements were met.

So as a few people have said in above posts, if you have any of the online achievements from the original list then none of the dlc achievements will unlock!!
God damn EA bullshit wankers!!! Never buying another EA game. Too many problems with their games.

sansot
03-26-2010, 02:51 AM
Hey Sansot,
I'm afraid that you misinterpreted that quote. That was to fix the problem with the achievements not updating on xbox.com or on ones GT after they have earned the achievements.

Yeah, I realized that after I found it.

I've been checking the official forums everyday, and even tried contacting technical support via E-mail, and a representative has yet to contact me.

Yes, I too sent an e-mail (received a confirmation saying I would hear back within a day) and am yet to hear a response. You're the closest to resolution I've seen yet, man. Keep us posted.

I was just able to get the chat to work myself. My guy seemed a bit more confused on the issue than the one who helped you, Master D. Here's my transcript:

Dale: Hi, my name is Dale. How may I help you?
: Hi Dale how are you?
Dale: Hi
Dale: I am fine.
Dale: Thank you
Dale: And How are you doing?
: I'm alright
: Just a have a bit of a problem with the 40th Day
: Specifically, with the achievements for the DLC.
Dale: Okay
Dale: Please go ahead
: It seems that none of them will unlock for me.
: And that this seems to be a very common problem for those of us on the 360.
: I was hoping to hear some word on a potential fix.
Dale: In order to assist you with this issue , we request you to please provide us with the following details:

Your Ea.com account name:
The E-mail address listed on your gamertag:
Your Gamertag:
Your date of birth:
Your Zip code :
: Sure
: EA account name, I believe is:
Dale: Please allow me few minutes.
Dale: I will get back to you soon.
Dale: Could you please tell me that which DLC you talking about?
: yes, it's the Chapters of Deceit for Army of Two: the 40th Day
Dale: Let me investigate again.
Dale: Could you please tell me that what is your issue exactly.
Dale: I am sorry for the confusion,
Dale: And also for the inconvenience.
: Sure. None of the 8 achievements (that were added with the release of Chapters of Deceit) will unlock.
: Despite having done the required acts necessary to unlock the achievements.
Dale: After reviewing your request the situation seems to be more gameplay related rather than something we can resolve through technical troubleshooting or adjustments to your account details. We would recommend searching for answers through the games forums to see if other users have had similar trouble;

http://forum.EA.com
Dale: Is there anything else I may help you with?
Dale: It was pleasure chatting with you today. For your convenience and future reference, you will receive a detailed transcript of our chat by email.
: Um
: I have searched for answers
: There are MANY other members in the community who are having this problem.
: Unfortunately no one has answers
Dale: Okay.
: EA is yet to release any information regarding this problem.
Dale: I suggest you to post your issue there
Dale: I hope our developers will respond you or other gamers will provide the solution.
: I understand that you probably cannot directly help me here, but is there anyway notice of this issue could be forwarded up the chain so that a fix might be implemented?
Dale: I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Dale: I appreciate your co-operation./
Dale: Please post your issue on the forums .
Dale: Thank you for your participation. Have a wonderful day.

Bye and take care!

Thanks & Best Regards!
: Thank you
Dale: You are welcome.

Not a lot of help right? So I've now posted a topic on the official forum:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/464565.page#4319392
I'll be sure to post here as well with any updates.

Master_D
03-26-2010, 05:22 AM
Hello again ladies and gents.

Hark the herald sings, I bring you news from the land of EA! Well as most of you have read previously I've been tailing this thing trying to get some sort of resolve out of EA. Well surprise, surprise, after being thoroughly assured a supervisor would contact me (see above transcript), I'm left once again without any type of response. :eek:

The leaders on the official forums seem to be on hiatus as well as the complaints and stories about glitched achievements continue to pour in. I would say I'm shocked, but then I'd be lying. Hmmm I knew there was a reason EA wouldn't hire me. ZING!

@Sansot....that transcript made me laugh out loud. Dale had no idea what was going on. I'm not sure what options you clicked on from the drop down menu to get him, but here is what I chose:

Xbox360, AO2: TFD, technical, update/patches

On another note, I was helping a friend with AO2:TFD today and I noticed something peculiar in my Stats screen. At the very bottom it says "Time taken to complete Chapter 8" and "Time taken to beat chapter 9". What's peculiar is that even though I have beaten both chapters at least 5 times, in my stats screen the time taken still reads 00:00:00.

Has any one else that has beaten both chapters noticed this?

Cheers

Filter x360a
03-26-2010, 06:41 AM
Man, I'm still waiting on a fix before getting this. I wonder if I buy it and play it offline - For the first time - that I might be able to get the achieves to unlock. Has anyone else tried this or have they just tried playing it offline AFTER it didn't work online?

JieXY
03-26-2010, 06:54 AM
Man, I'm still waiting on a fix before getting this. I wonder if I buy it and play it offline - For the first time - that I might be able to get the achieves to unlock. Has anyone else tried this or have they just tried playing it offline AFTER it didn't work online?

I played online first, then offline. Same result.

Filter x360a
03-26-2010, 07:16 AM
I played online first, then offline. Same result.

Yeah, I get that. But if I download the content, disconnect from XBL and do my 1st playthrough offline, will it work?

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

JieXY
03-26-2010, 07:19 AM
I am not sure about that, but according to my experience, this game's stats seem to be stored in player's GamerTag profile. So I doubt this will work. My advice is to avoid unnecessary grief, just wait until EA patches it.

FarmerJay
03-26-2010, 08:10 AM
i highly doubt that will work either. the dlc achievements seem to be glitched depending on which achievements you have already unlocked. and you don't need to be online to access your achievements, they are stored in your gamertag. i can also pretty much confirm that even the game stats are stored in your gamertag too. i deleted all saved games and dlc and cleared my cache and then tried playing it offline and the game still remembered that i found both masks and it had all my weapon unlocks and money. i deleted everything except my gamertag, which i obviously need to play, and all my stats were still there.

Acheru
03-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Yeah, I get that. But if I download the content, disconnect from XBL and do my 1st playthrough offline, will it work?

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I did precisely that. After downloading the DLC, I packed the console and went to spend the weekend in a country house without internet conection. Thus, I played the DLC offline for the first time. Beat the new chapters twice and I didn't get any achievements.

I hope this helps. At this point, I guess we can only hope for EA to produce a patch, and it will be a long wait: as of today, EA hasn't even admited there's a problem with the DLC.

SiR x VeiRoN x
03-27-2010, 12:04 AM
Well i've a feeling that EA isn't gonna patch this,just like they did with the other games,they don't care as long as they get your money,we just have to find a way to unlock these achievements with some wierd method.

Filter x360a
03-27-2010, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up peeps! I'll wait *sigh* for a patch before buying.

obehave_wan
03-27-2010, 05:48 PM
I thought someone said they confirmed that if you had zero versus achievements you could get all the DLC achievements, then get the versus ones later.

I have no versus achievements, just played through the DLC, and got ZERO DLC achievements.

JeanRob
03-27-2010, 11:34 PM
I have no versus achievements, just played through the DLC, and got ZERO DLC achievements.

Weird, that shouldn't have happened...
You should have unlocked everything. Can you detail a bit more so that we can update the theory regarding the glitch?

obehave_wan
03-28-2010, 03:29 AM
Weird, that shouldn't have happened...
You should have unlocked everything. Can you detail a bit more so that we can update the theory regarding the glitch?

More detail...okay, here goes.

I always play online. Sometimes single-player, sometimes co-op. I've unlocked all of the campaign achievements except for The Beast (even though I've gotten over 7000 kills; I assume that's a different glitch).

I've unlocked none of the versus achievements. I planned on doing the DLC first, because I thought that would bypass the glitch.

I played through the DLC today. Online, but single player. Picked up the two masks from the crates. Saved all of the hostages. Kept Dr. Wu alive. Shot "Jonah". Spared Meilin Jun. Finished both chapters. Re-played the scene with Meilin Jun and executed her.

ZERO DLC achievements unlocked.

JeanRob
03-28-2010, 10:56 AM
The only reason I can think of is that EA's servers are completely broken, since all the stats are stored on their side.
Which would explain why you still haven't unlocked the achievement "The Beast", because as you said, this is totally unrelated to the DLC matter.

IMHO, you have had absolutely no luck with this game. I know this won't help but I do understand how you feel.

FarmerJay, Master_D, Shenron,JieXY, any idea guys?

I thought nobody could make a game more glitched than Mercenaries 2, but seriously, AoT: TFD is now on a completely different league. That's just insane, it can't even be qualified as a "Beta" considering how flawed this game is.

If we keep low profile, nothing will happen. It would be great if the admins could tell about it on the news page, or even contact the develloper.

JieXY
03-28-2010, 12:06 PM
I honestly have no idea about that and it seems EA hasn't responded to any complain yet.
Chapters of Deceit will be released on PS3 next week and it's still possible for X360 to get patched.

M1keX
03-28-2010, 01:02 PM
My take on this guys by reading all the comments is maybe the EA servers are broken ? I mean not only are the dlc achievements not unlocking but obehave wan is having problems unlocking the beast (non dlc).

So it seems that the EA convo the dude had in th other thread is right there does seem to be a problem at thier end and they should be fixing it if what we read in the other thread is right. Maybe getting this dlc early wasn't the best thing, maybe this dlc coming early (with no offical annocment that it would be early by the way) may of broken the EA servers that store our info.

If that is the case idk why some people have the dlc achievements maybe it effects different people but still its a idea.

M a DSCHuSZ
03-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Well I've played on solo co-op split screen and co-op on live and got 1 loosy fckin achievement. Those retarded mtf's at EA can't seem to do one thing right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

FarmerJay
03-28-2010, 10:46 PM
i myself do not think it has to do with the EA servers. technically, you should be able to unlock all achievements besides the versus ones without ever logging into xbox live. i believe that your stats on games are stored in your gamertag. but i could be wrong. i think the beast glitch is just another glitch that revolves around another set of conditions. trying to figure out all these glitches from EA is starting to get exhausting. i'm starting to feel like we should be getting paid for testing their games.

Nobody
03-28-2010, 10:52 PM
haven't played the DLC yet but I noticed on xbox.com its missing 6 achievements including the create a mask achievement (the rest are secret achievements I haven't unlocked)

number of achievements show up correctly at 58 but if you count theres only like 52 there?

*update*
played through the DLC having unlocked the custom mask achievement and I couldn't unlock "Paging Dr. Wu" so 1mp achievement, 1 glitched achievement.

EA Shenron
03-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Maybe getting this dlc early wasn't the best thing, maybe this dlc coming early (with no offical annocment that it would be early by the way) may of broken the EA servers that store our info.

I do agree with that : I've lost all my campaign stats including kills, money, weapons, cats and radio the day I downloaded and played for the first time the DLC. It's weird that only the campaign stats are gone, my online stats are still there.

EA servers are not very reliable, that's a fact. I've got bad memories playing online on Army of TWO ...

JeanRob
03-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Blablabla

Stop blaming it on EA you cheese eating surrendering monkey. Don't be such a French mon amour:nana

PS: It's just a joke guys:biglaugh

Master_D
03-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Hey guys,

I spoke to another Rep on Friday about my Email reference number, and the conversation reference number I had. You see after being assured that a supervisor would contact me, I have not heard from anyone, through E-mail or on the official forums.

The rep that I spoke to on Friday, get this, gave me another reference number, took down the other to reference numbers, and........assured me a supervisor will contact me within 24 hours. As I said, it's the end of Monday and not a single word from anyone. :eek:

To answer some of the questions I've read above, yes your stats are saved to your GT, much like the same system Halo 3 uses. No matter how many times you delete your saves, your stats, money, weapons, etc. will be there...unless.

There is an update where it completely wipes everything clean. This has happened to some people if you check some of the other threads.

@obehave_wan Your scenario is unusual. All of us here in the community have almost narrowed it down between to the ratio of MP achievs vs the DLC achievs. (See "Nobody's post above for further collaboration on our theory) An account with no MP achievs has almost always unlocked all of the DLC achievs.

Now, if all of our theories are wrong, and the glitch arises within ones stats. Then we would need to know what's in your stats so maybe we can isolate the problem entirely or revise our theory on the glitch.

Personally, and I have been pondering this for a while, is that there is some sort of correlation between one's stats and the glitch. Here is why....

I have beaten ch.8 and 9 several times now, from beginning to end, in co-op and solo...yet when I check my stats to see the time it took to complete chapter 8 and 9 the time is always 00:00:00 as if I never played it at all.

Also note, that before there was a glitch where no one was able to unlock any of the DLC achievs, people were able to unlock them but it didn't update on xbox.com or their GT. The resolve was to recover your GT and earn them again but that has not been possible either.

These are just my 2 cents.

@ohbehave_wan if you can post your stats, that might help us out a bit more.

Cheers

EDIT: Has anyone received a paycheck from EA? Because it seems as if we are doing their job.

obehave_wan
03-30-2010, 03:05 AM
UPDATE:

Just to try everything, I deleted all my save files, and cleared my hard drive's cache. Still didn't work. I then moved my gamertag to a memory unit, unplugged it from my console, and did a recovery of my gamertag. BINGO!

Something got corrupted in my stats somewhere along the way, and of course, your stats are in your gamertag. It also dropped me back to 5708 kills, which pinpoints the time I got corrupted.

I have since unlocked all of the DLC achievements, as well as The Beast.

sansot
03-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Glad you were able to get that taken care of, obehave_wan.
Let us know if you are able to unlock any of the VS achievements.

I doubt what you did will affect the rest of us, but I've got a memory unit, so I'll give what you did a try and see what happens.
EDIT: No go for those of us with the aforementioned problem. They still don't unlock. What's more, I played the game with a second profile signed in (a bit tricky for that beginning section by the way) to see what would unlock. Oh and that second profile has never before played the 40th Day. The saving Dr. Wu achievement unlocked for the second profile and not for myself, which honestly just felt like a slap in the face.

The other thing I discovered is that the mask achievement did NOT pop for the second profile, because, as we were playing with my save as primary, the masks were no longer in the crate. Thus, if EA ever does decide to patch this problem, I think we'll be able to get our mask achievement by simply creating or using a second profile that hasn't gotten the masks yet, have that profile load up the game, and then let them grab the masks, effectively popping the achievement for both that profile and your own.

aussiestatic
03-30-2010, 03:48 AM
I got them all to unlock as I had not gotten any online achievements or created my custom mask.

I was worried that I might not be able to unlock normal achievements after getting these dlc achievements. I was able to get attention grabber achievement to unlock.

lucky.

Master_D
03-30-2010, 03:49 AM
Hmmm actually what it sounds like ohbehave_wan did was delete his profile off of his Hard Drive then he recovered his account. I don't think anyone has tried that yet, I know I didn't.

Whenever I recover my tag I simply recover without deleting it off my HDD first. It's something to try....

Paul Broughton
03-30-2010, 05:59 AM
Hmmm actually what it sounds like ohbehave_wan did was delete his profile off of his Hard Drive then he recovered his account. I don't think anyone has tried that yet, I know I didn't.

Whenever I recover my tag I simply recover without deleting it off my HDD first. It's something to try....

If you guys do try this please don't select remove all saves that belong to this gamertag (something along those lines) as this will delete every save to every game you have on your hdd. I think you can just delete your gamertag then select no to the next step. I proper screwed mine up by deleting every save too as I didn't read it properly. All I wanted to do was delete my gamertag from my memory card as my tag was showing up on both hdd and mu.
I'm having the same problems with these achievements. Wish I never played this game now.

FarmerJay
03-30-2010, 06:52 AM
i can confirm that completely deleting your gamertag and recovering it did NOT help me (having all versus achievements already unlocked) unlock any of the dlc achievements.

JieXY
03-30-2010, 08:42 AM
i can confirm that completely deleting your gamertag and recovering it did NOT help me (having all versus achievements already unlocked) unlock any of the dlc achievements.

Same here. Actually I did this twice last week. Recovering my gamertag was a pain which took 1-2 hrs.

Xx SHAMROCK xX
03-30-2010, 04:42 PM
i just rang microsoft told them of the problem i said as i brought the dlc from xbox live and its faulty im entitled to a refund they put me thourgh to a superviser who refunded me the points thank u microsoft

EA Shenron
03-30-2010, 08:05 PM
good thing for you, I'll try this tomorrow.
I don't think this is a good news because if they give points back that may mean that they do not plan to do anything about this glitch.

Answer received : we would be pleased to help you but this game is not edited by microsoft so you should ask EA customer support.

But my money did go to microsoft right ?? At this point, the only thing I want is to forget this game. It's such a pity. I hate TFD as much as I love the original Army of TWO.

Xx SHAMROCK xX
03-30-2010, 09:29 PM
they said ea would fix it i said i wasnt prepared 2 wait i had brought the dlc from them an as a consumer i am entitled to a refund for faulty goods

Paul Broughton
03-30-2010, 10:50 PM
I hope they do fix these dlc achievements. I really am not liking the game but as a completionist I want this fixed.

Master_D
03-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Alright Ladies/ and Gents. Here is my latest conversation with an EA rep. This conversation lasted around 30 minutes so hopefully some head way was made.

http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Hi, my name is Andy. How may I help you?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Hi Andy how are you today?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I am fine , thanks
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: How are you there?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I am doing well thanks for asking. I am contacting you today in regard to Army of two : TFD for the Xbox360 and its recently released Down loadable content Chapters of Deceit
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Please can you specify you issue little more
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Now my issue was Emailed, with no response, I spoke to another one of your Reps, Brian, who assured me a supervisor would contact me, Friday another one of your reps assured me of the same thing, yet I haven't heard from any such person and it's been over a week.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : The problem that I have, and many people on the official forums as well, is that none of the DLC achievements unlock, even after meeting the requirements to attain them.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I have tried clearing my cache, deleting/redownloading the DLC, recovering my Gamertag, deleting my saves
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : however, nothing works, the achievements refuse to unlock. Now I have been on your official forums for the last 2 weeks and no one on there has acknowledged my issue, I have contacted you guys through Email and through live chat and still I havn't been contacted
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I have checked and found that your issue is with our higher level.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : What does that mean exactly Andy?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Because I feel that I have been ignored and lied to all this time.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I apologize for inconvenience it has caused to you. I would like to inform that due to high inflow the the ticket our seniors have responded to you, But I assure you that they will get back to your soon.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I will put a note while escalating the issue to them
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : You do realize that it has been 2 weeks since I've been assured a supervisor would contact me
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Beginning with my initial Email
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I haven't received any status, update or acknowledgment of the issue, or whether or not there is a resolve.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I can understand your frustration on this. But I do appreciate you patience on this issue.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I assure you that you will get response from our side within 24 hours
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Andy, please, I know we are chatting, through the wonderful world of telecommunications. You cannot empathize with me nor hear the frustration in my voice, but you have to understand that I have heard that before, there has to be something else you can do for me Andy.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I am a consumer, who merely wishes for such a renown company as EA to stand behind their product, without being brushed off and sent about my way.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Can you give me few moments so that I can check your issue and try to assist you ?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I can.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Please give me few moments
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Granted.

Master_D
03-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Andy: I have checked and found it is game play issue, as you have reached technical support; we have no gameplay information that we can offer to assist you.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : What does that mean exactly?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: It means that we can assist you in technical and billing issue of the game and for game play issue please visit forum.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: At the following link
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Hyperlink.gif?p_db_name=ea http://forums.ea.com/mboards/index.jspa (http://bcvipca01.rightnowtech.com/Chat/live_tc.jsp?p_db_name=ea&p_intf_id=1#)
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : How is this a gameplay issue?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : You released a product, and it doesn't function properly
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : that is a technical issue
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: As in case of achievements we do not know exact requirement to get it.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Achievement are apart of the product though, so if its malfunctioning I need technical support.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : I have been posting on your official forums, and so have dozens of other consumers complaining about the same issue.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Some of us have even gone above and beyond to try to isolate the issue and provide our own theories and conjecture regarding the matter.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: can you provide the link where you have posted this on forum.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : yes I can
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Can you give me a minute?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Sure
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Hyperlink.gif?p_db_name=ea http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/464565.page (http://bcvipca01.rightnowtech.com/Chat/live_tc.jsp?p_db_name=ea&p_intf_id=1#)
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Hyperlink.gif?p_db_name=ea http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/453511.page (http://bcvipca01.rightnowtech.com/Chat/live_tc.jsp?p_db_name=ea&p_intf_id=1#)
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Please give me few moments
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Hyperlink.gif?p_db_name=ea http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/435/368427.page (http://bcvipca01.rightnowtech.com/Chat/live_tc.jsp?p_db_name=ea&p_intf_id=1#)
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : As you can see I posted the issue in several places
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I need to escalate this to the concern department and they will look into it.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Yet again Andy, please tell me what that means.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: That means the department which handle these type of issue will look into it.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Well does this mean EA is not even aware of this malfunction, or glitch if you will?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: It might be possible that our development may be working on it. But we have no update on this issue.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Ok, so when will I get a response regarding this issue? I truly do not wish to pursue a refund for your defective product, but I will if a resolution is not found. Please be aware that I am not the only consumer of EA that feels this way.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Yes, I can understand.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Please wait for 24 hours our seniors will get back to you.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Let me ask you something Andy, do you truly believe your superiors will get back to me, or is that apart of a script you must read during these sessions. Please don't misconstrue my tone, I have no malice towards you, but as I said I have been assured a supervisor or higher up will contact me, and I have not heard from any such person.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Yes, They will get back to you. I am 100% sure about that
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Ok Andy,
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: I apologize for inconvenience you have faced.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: Is there anything else I may assist you with?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Will another reference number be sent to my Email regarding our conversation today?
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea Andy: No, you will receive a email containing all the transcription of the chat
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Message.gif?p_db_name=ea : Excellent, Thank you Andy. Have a nice day.
http://support.ea.com/rnt/rnl/img/Alert.gif?p_db_name=ea You have disconnected.

(Sorry about the Double Post, but the conversation was so long it was necessary)

I'm hoping I made some headway with this guy, but like the other conversations I've had with EA tech support, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. We will see what happens, if I find out anything I will definitely keep you all posted.

Cheers

Nevander
03-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Wow. What is wrong with people? Are they retarded? Are they being captain obvious just because it's their job? Or do they really not know what they're talking about? Lol...

J B3 Dat Nikka
03-31-2010, 04:49 AM
Wat da hell iz wrong with EA man are they stupid..800mp an 4 wat glitchy damn cheevo'z!! U Suck EA Juz Fix It Already..An Stop With Da Freak'n Run Aroundz!

Xx SHAMROCK xX
03-31-2010, 04:58 AM
when i spoke to ea they said achievements are microsofts department they told me same thing when they had a similer problem with the godfather1 dlc so like i said b4 i rang ms n got a refund n still have the dlc at least microsoft gave me some satisfaction this game was no where near ready when it was released an the dlc was the same ea are to keen to take are money for crap products but not so quick 2 say hey r bad but we gonna fix it they wont even admit its faulty EA SUCK ASS!!!:mad::mad::mad:

JeanRob
03-31-2010, 08:00 AM
Master_D, I admire the way you manage to stay polite while having to deal with so much "lies". Anyway, there is clearly a communication problem within EA, as if their live chat was of no use.
"Listen live chat guys, just forward us good reviews. If anyone complains, try to fool them with nonsensical sentences!"

MoB Civis
03-31-2010, 08:01 AM
the DLC Achievements will be available on the 1.April

^^

FarmerJay
03-31-2010, 08:25 AM

^^

could you please explain how you came to this conclusion or where you heard this from? because this is the first i am hearing about this.

BosmaniaK
03-31-2010, 10:05 AM

^^

are you trying to cook up a hilarious april fools joke?

nel e nel
03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks for posting that Master D.

Just thought I would point out, that even though this whole ordeal is incredibly frustrating, getting angry at a telephone support employee isn't going to get anyone anywhere. The way these large corporations are set up, responsibility is diffused to the point where no one has to actually take the blame when anything goes wrong.

Also, the folks you get on the phone probably aren't trained in debugging XBL achievement programming code, and probably don't even work in the same building (or state) as the developers do. So the only course of action they have in situations like this is to 'escalate and forward to a superior'.

That said, EA is really dropping the ball by not even acknowledging the problem. A simple "we're sorry for the trouble, we're aware of it and we're working on it" would probably calm down a lot of folks.

xcarmacksx
03-31-2010, 08:45 PM
hope this is fixed soon

M1keX
03-31-2010, 09:25 PM
are you trying to cook up a hilarious april fools joke?

I think he was but saying that the offical release date before it came earlyer was april the 1st so maybe it will work tomo, who knows lol

Filter x360a
04-01-2010, 02:02 AM
Nice job Master_D. Very impressed with your dedication on the issue.

Cheers!

Son of Kyuss
04-01-2010, 02:07 AM
I'm still wondering if the achievements will unlock properly tomorrow considering this seems to be an issue on their side. Something to note as well is that the PS3 doesn't have the Chapters of Deceit DLC yet so this problem MAY go away once it's been released on it's original release date (The PS3 should be getting it tomorrow)

Unluckyclover
04-01-2010, 05:30 AM
well it's officially 4/1/10 here...and achievements still dont work. lol...

MoB Civis
04-01-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm still wondering if the achievements will unlock properly tomorrow considering this seems to be an issue on their side. Something to note as well is that the PS3 doesn't have the Chapters of Deceit DLC yet so this problem MAY go away once it's been released on it's original release date (The PS3 should be getting it tomorrow)

:) right ^^

@ unlucky
ähm LOL?
u cant said its doesnt work when u test it 1 am or 2 am -.-
im sure it will work today wait some hours

AntoMUFC
04-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Got an idea,

lets all message SpenserNorrish on the EA Forums, he is the Army of Two Community Coordinator

and so far the only comment he's made about the DLC glitch was to say it was on xbox's side, lets all bombard him with questions about our 'new' concern and see if anybody gets a reply :)

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/user/profile/1853695.page

Joel2211
04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I got the download last night even though I knew about the achievement problems and most of the achievements popped for me except good guys, good fellas and hit and miss which is chapter 8s achievement but I did get chapter 9s achievement which is weird.

Unluckyclover
04-01-2010, 02:47 PM
:) right ^^

@ unlucky
ähm LOL?
u cant said its doesnt work when u test it 1 am or 2 am -.-
im sure it will work today wait some hours

wow okay that was a JOKE...

EA Shenron
04-01-2010, 02:51 PM
once again this confirm the MP theory : you unlocked 3 MP achievements before playing the DLC (PYI PMC, power couple and big game hunting) and 3 DLC achievements didn't pop.
Did you try to get the missing ones today on the first of april ?

Joel2211
04-01-2010, 04:39 PM
once again this confirm the MP theory : you unlocked 3 MP achievements before playing the DLC (PYI PMC, power couple and big game hunting) and 3 DLC achievements didn't pop.
Did you try to get the missing ones today on the first of april ?

I tried to beat chapter 8 again to see if I got the achievement and nothing.

xcarmacksx
04-01-2010, 05:03 PM
I hate you ea, i really want to play this but not untill the crap is fixed. HURRY UP!

Snoop QC
04-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I live in a small town near Montreal and have to go there once a week so I'm beginning to think that I could go pay them a little visit get some answers!!!

JieXY
04-01-2010, 10:31 PM
I live in a small town near Montreal and have to go there once a week so I'm beginning to think that I could go pay them a little visit get some answers!!!
That's a good idea. xD

sansot
04-02-2010, 03:37 AM
Anything new there, Master D?

Master_D
04-02-2010, 05:30 AM
Thanks for posting that Master D.
That said, EA is really dropping the ball by not even acknowledging the problem. A simple "we're sorry for the trouble, we're aware of it and we're working on it" would probably calm down a lot of folks.

Nice job Master_D. Very impressed with your dedication on the issue.

Hey no worries and thanks for the kind words. I've been trying to stay on top of this because too often does a glitch like this fall through the cracks with no resolution.

I'm hoping that if enough complaints are made and we all stay on top of them, perhaps they would see it in their best interest to fix their product. Although, EA does have a terrible track record and as you can see by my conversations with their "tech support" its pretty much regurgitated jargon.
Anything new there, Master D?

Unfortunately no, I never expected to receive an E-mail from one of their "supervisors" and I was right.

The official forums continue to fill with complaints, people continue to grow agitated at EA, the moderators and Administrators continue to not provide any support on the forums, and we all continue to not be able to unlock any DLC achievements.

A rather abysmal update...but yet we continue the:boxer

Cheers

SATYATEX
04-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Today at 13.32 GMT+1 I sent the flg PM to SpenserNorrish, let's see what happens, I'm afraid nothing but who knows...

For attn: Spenser Norrish - Army of Two Community coordinator

Dear Spenser Norrish,

first of all pls take my apologizes that I contact U directly inst of following the official way via tech support of EA or MS. The reason why I decided to do so is that the mentioned company supports don't reflect to the problem descripted below and which occured not only by me but tens and hundreds of XBOX360 gamers are suffering from the same issue.
The short description of our problem is that the DLC for the game Army of Two-the 40th day called Chapters of deceit has a general issue which don't allow us to unlock any of the 8 achievements in case if we played the multiplayer section of the game earlier and unlocked the achievements there, so we aren't able to get the updated 1250 Gamerscore on the game.
Regarding the fact that all of us paid 800MS points for this content, we'd like to get the achievements as they are part of the DLC. As MS reflected to a few of us, they say the issue is at EA's side, so pls try to get an exact info inside the house about this matter and be so nice to inform the gamers either on the EA forum or any of the X360 gamer sites, preferably on xbox360achievements.org.
Hoping that I contacted the right guy in charge take my best regards and friendly advices, your quick reply would be highly appreciated.

XBL Gamertag: SATYATEX
contact mail: satyatex63@freemail.hu

AntoMUFC
04-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Got an idea,

lets all message SpenserNorrish on the EA Forums, he is the Army of Two Community Coordinator

and so far the only comment he's made about the DLC glitch was to say it was on xbox's side, lets all bombard him with questions about our 'new' concern and see if anybody gets a reply :)

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/user/profile/1853695.page

i still have had no reply from this guy, EA morons

JeanRob
04-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Like I said earlier, it would be great if Xbox360achievements.org contacted EA or at least published an article on the homepage, depicting the situation.

EA Shenron
04-02-2010, 01:43 PM
I've tried an other run through yesterday to see if the "Wait for the 1st of april" Theory was an april fool. And well, it is. Still no achievement.

JieXY
04-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I've tried an other run through yesterday to see if the "Wait for the 1st of april" Theory was an april fool. And well, it is. Still no achievement.

Up to this point, no patch, no achievements, that's my point. I don't expect it fixes itself.

Joseph0714
04-02-2010, 04:56 PM
If I call MS, will they give me my 800 MS Points back? Because I think this will either take much more time to fix, or they won't fix it at all.
:(

sansot
04-02-2010, 05:14 PM
If I call MS, will they give me my 800 MS Points back? Because I think this will either take much more time to fix, or they won't fix it at all.
:(

Others have demanded refunds from Microsoft and gotten them. I may do the same and go ahead and trade the game in while it's still got a fairly decent value.

BosmaniaK
04-02-2010, 05:47 PM
i don't want my fucking money back!
i want all my 250 Gs. this is fucking up my completion%

FarmerJay
04-02-2010, 06:09 PM
i'm going to try and get my money back this weekend. i dont want my money back, i just want my achievements like almost everyone else. but i'm starting to feel like this may be the only way to get through to EA. maybe if they start losing money over this, they will make some effort to correct it. i suggest everyone else do the same and show them we are serious about this.

NeonInVermont
04-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Me and a friend played through the whole thing together.
He got all of the achievements except "beat chapter 8". I found the mask and HE got the achievement for it, and I didnt.

I got only 1 achievement "let the traitor live".

Joel2211
04-02-2010, 06:26 PM
I got another achievement today "Good Guys" but "Hit & Miss" and "Good Fellas" are still not working for me....This really sucks

M1keX
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Up to this point, no patch, no achievements, that's my point. I don't expect it fixes itself.

on the offical forums one of the EA guys said it won't need a patch it'll just work because its something to do with the servers.

I think the link is in this thread somewhere.

Unluckyclover
04-02-2010, 09:59 PM
i don't want my fucking money back!
i want all my 250 Gs. this is fucking up my completion%

you don't have very many completed games...including the original achieves for this game...

JieXY
04-02-2010, 10:17 PM
on the offical forums one of the EA guys said it won't need a patch it'll just work because its something to do with the servers.

I think the link is in this thread somewhere.

I believe THAT they were talking about was actually the earliest problem, which was not able to show DLC achievements on XBOX.COM. That problem needed no patch.

Snoop QC
04-02-2010, 11:42 PM
I just sent an email to EA support concerning the glitches on the DLC and of course they should give me a response within 24 hours. I don't know why but I have the feeling that I'm gonna tell you guys I got nothing!

FarmerJay
04-02-2010, 11:54 PM
well i just got done looking at the official ao2 forums with hopes that just maybe they might have addressed this problem yet. and i decided to check the ps3 forums, and guess what... it seems as though they are having the same exact issues. i find it very disturbing that we have been complaining and contacting EA for almost 2 weeks now about this and they still go ahead and release the content for the ps3 without even trying to fix it.

edit: i forgot to mention that the dlc was released april 1st for the ps3. just in case that wasn't widely known already.

Master_D
04-03-2010, 03:23 AM
I just sent an email to EA support concerning the glitches on the DLC and of course they should give me a response within 24 hours. I don't know why but I have the feeling that I'm gonna tell you guys I got nothing!

You know Snoop, I have a feeling you're right. :)

well i just got done looking at the official ao2 forums with hopes that just maybe they might have addressed this problem yet. and i decided to check the ps3 forums, and guess what... it seems as though they are having the same exact issues. i find it very disturbing that we have been complaining and contacting EA for almost 2 weeks now about this and they still go ahead and release the content for the ps3 without even trying to fix it.

edit: i forgot to mention that the dlc was released april 1st for the ps3. just in case that wasn't widely known already.

Are you kidding me? This simply proves that all of our complaints, and talks with tech support have simply fallen on deaf ears. To release the same product with the exact same problem, is like sticking your right hand in a pot of scalding water right right after you just took your left hand out.

EA could have learned from what we have been telling them, I mean we've even given them a starting point as to where they can isolate the issue......eh I'll just end my rant here. We all know what I'm going to say anyway...

Cheers

JieXY
04-03-2010, 03:55 AM
This game gets another update today, but still, nothing new. Every DLC achievement still floats in the air.

FarmerJay
04-03-2010, 04:41 AM
This game gets another update today, but still, nothing new. Every DLC achievement still floats in the air.

that's weird. i just put the game in to check it out and i didn't get an update.

JieXY
04-03-2010, 06:21 AM
that's weird. i just put the game in to check it out and i didn't get an update.
I usually check twice a day, once after I turn on my XBOX and once before I turn off it. The update popped up the first time I tried today. And if I remembered correctly, there was an update last Monday, too. But as always, nothing as far as I know has changed.

Varkovsky
04-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Hey guys, I just bought this for the PS3 and it's glitched too so it's affecting both consoles :uzi:

FarmerJay
04-03-2010, 09:47 AM
here is something new that i just discovered. i'm not sure if others have had the same thing happen. as of yesterday i had none of the dlc achievements unlocked on either xbox.com or EA's website. just for sh!ts and giggles, i decided to played the protect dr. wu part split screen with a profile i just made up. i got past that part, the achievement unlocked for my "dummy" profile but not mine, as i expected. but then i logged into EA's website and noticed that now it shows that i have that one achievement unlocked in my profile. i've played through both chapters many times before and nothing ever showed on EA's site until now. i don't know if this means anything or not yet though.

BosmaniaK
04-03-2010, 09:50 AM
you don't have very many completed games...including the original achieves for this game...

so...?
it still fucks up my completionpercentage
and I play games for fun, and achievements are fun but I'll be damned if I play through the game 6 times to get 6666 kills, that's just ... it goes too far, I got better things to do.

JeanRob
04-03-2010, 09:56 AM
then i logged into EA's website and noticed that now it shows that i have that one achievement unlocked in my profile. i don't know if this means anything or not yet though.
Considering EA's past, I'd say it might be even worse. Until now, we could say that at least, "our" achievements didn't really exist, but now, they are considered unlocked by EA's servers. That might not encourage them to solve the problem since on their side, they see la vie en rose.:mad:

Delta_Juggalo
04-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Goodday ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, ihave been following this topic with a great deal of interest over the recent days since the dlc has been released. It makes me happy to know im not the only one.
I have all the achievements for AoT bar one being the beast the other being king of the hill (any advice on that one would be great).
i checked my profile @ armyoftwo.com and it said i had completed all chapters in under 1 minute apart from 8 and 9 which i havnt played at all... apparently, also it suggests that some of the achievements i have (of which i can see on my gamerscore) i dont actually have (job seeker, all guns blazing, bound for life and survival of the fittest) has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?
Now where i have played through the dlc a few times and got nothing from and some of my friends have some o fthe dlc achievements because in fact they do not have many or all of the MP ones.
i would like to thank everyone especially those who have gone to great length to try and get an answer for us.

Adam

p.s. i will sort out my profile when i have time :)

EA Shenron
04-03-2010, 02:36 PM
i checked my profile @ armyoftwo.com and it said i had completed all chapters in under 1 minute apart from 8 and 9 which i havnt played at all... apparently, also it suggests that some of the achievements i have (of which i can see on my gamerscore) i dont actually have (job seeker, all guns blazing, bound for life and survival of the fittest) has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

Same for me : no match between my xbox profile and my EA profile. Except since my stats erased from their server, now thier accurate and up to date.

Delta_Juggalo
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
something tells me this is not going to get fixed sigh i remember in the megadrive days when EA weren't as lazy...the immortal rulled

JieXY
04-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Another UPDATE just popped up just now when I was trying to play. Still, nothing.

EDIT: It's probably my HDD problem (not enough cache?). If I install some update for another game, it will remove the update for this game. I will clean my cache to see if it works.

JeanRob
04-03-2010, 05:13 PM
They should have called it "The DLC of deceit" or "The chapters of defect".

Delta_Juggalo
04-03-2010, 06:10 PM
and now ive got another glitched achievement for sonic and sega all stars racing...49/50 achievements and the one for getting all the achievements is locked still...damn you!!!!!!!!

JeanRob
04-03-2010, 06:19 PM
and now ive got another glitched achievement for sonic and sega all stars racing...49/50 achievements and the one for getting all the achievements is locked still...damn you!!!!!!!!
You should talk about it in the Sonic & Sega all stars racing forum;)

Delta_Juggalo
04-03-2010, 06:21 PM
i know im just saying

JieXY
04-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Another UPDATE just popped up just now when I was trying to play. Still, nothing.

EDIT: It's probably my HDD problem (no enough cache?). If I install some update from another game, it will remove the update for this game. I will clean my cache to see if it works.

here is something new that i just discovered. i'm not sure if others have had the same thing happen. as of yesterday i had none of the dlc achievements unlocked on either xbox.com or EA's website. just for sh!ts and giggles, i decided to played the protect dr. wu part split screen with a profile i just made up. i got past that part, the achievement unlocked for my "dummy" profile but not mine, as i expected. but then i logged into EA's website and noticed that now it shows that i have that one achievement unlocked in my profile. i've played through both chapters many times before and nothing ever showed on EA's site until now. i don't know if this means anything or not yet though.

Same situation here.

CandidGamera
04-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Does anybody know if the problem is also affecting the PAL version which was released on Thursday? It seems likely, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

Delta_Juggalo
04-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Does anybody know if the problem is also affecting the PAL version which was released on Thursday? It seems likely, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

it is im on the pal too

p.s. Master_D how many damn times have you spoke to an EA customer service cannon fodder employee?

Snoop QC
04-03-2010, 11:04 PM
I just hope the PS3 gamers start complaining as much as we do to force EA to do something!

EA Shenron
04-04-2010, 12:46 PM
"force EA to do something" is Sci Fi. We, xbox 360 users, have been complaining about this glitch for 2 weeks and they didn't even solve this issue for the PS3 release. Moreover, nothing in their replies shows that EA cares about this issue. Do you seriously think they will do something if PS3 users complain ? I don't. I think EA is now done with Army of TWO : TFD, they won't do anything more for us (why "anything more" ??? they've never done anything for us). the best we can get is a 800 ms refund from microsoft.
IMO, only microsoft can get EA to solve this issue if every one ask for refund as the achievements are glitched.

MetalMudkip
04-04-2010, 02:52 PM
has anyone tried playing it offline? L4D1's glitchy achievements wouldn't unlock online, but it worked offline

Master_D
04-04-2010, 05:48 PM
has anyone tried playing it offline? L4D1's glitchy achievements wouldn't unlock online, but it worked offline

Offline, Online, Upside down, During the celestial alignment of the planets...yea, we've tried it all.

Cheers

AntoMUFC
04-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Offline, Online, Upside down, During the celestial alignment of the planets...yea, we've tried it all.

Cheers

We must now wait for the Eclipse of the Moon passing the Sun before we can rule out the requirement of needing galactic intervention to attain these achievements

Delta_Juggalo
04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
we havn't tried a virgin sacrifice yet

SATYATEX
04-05-2010, 07:57 AM
If there are some virgins workin' for EA I'll sacrify them all with pleasure. Or maybe spare one of them for myself...

princess
04-05-2010, 02:55 PM
After being passed back and forth from xbox to Ea have finally managed to get my points refunded. Xbox said if I forward them an email from Ea stating that they recognise a problem with the dlc, then xbox would refund my points. Done. Eventually.

MetalMudkip
04-05-2010, 03:22 PM
How about re-recover GamerTag, play offline?

DWHFloyd
04-05-2010, 03:26 PM
If there are some virgins workin' for EA I'll sacrify them all with pleasure. Or maybe spare one of them for myself...

Most of them are virgins, but they are men. Not sure you want to spare any of THOSE for urself ...

Acheru
04-05-2010, 03:51 PM

Everything has been tried, as Master_D comments.

FarmerJay
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
After being passed back and forth from xbox to Ea have finally managed to get my points refunded. Xbox said if I forward them an email from Ea stating that they recognise a problem with the dlc, then xbox would refund my points. Done. Eventually.

so you got them to actually recognize this?

yep, tried both. along with many other things.

II D0NUT II
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
This issue makes me a sad donut!

Snoop QC
04-05-2010, 08:49 PM
I sent an email to EA tech support 3 days ago (april 2sd) and I received an answer yesterday (april 4th), so... whithin 24 hours! Here's what it says :

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your Army of Two: The 40th Day purchase. It is always a pleasure to assist our customers in any way that we can.

We recognize and appreciate the effort that goes into game and product ideas and submissions. We have thousands of employees worldwide who are constantly generating and developing games and new game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many do not. Because of our creative scope, we seldom look at product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

I appreciate your thoughts and enthusiastic feedback. However, this issue would be addressed by our development team in future. I request that you please visit our main forums at http://www.armyoftwo.com (http://www.armyoftwo.com/) and post your valuable feedback. We are listening and we read everything that is posted on our forums. We are committed to providing the best play experience possible and working hard to ensure that we solve these problems as soon as possible. We promise to keep you updated and, in the meantime, we thank you for your patience.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future, please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help knowledge base (http://support.ea.com (http://support.ea.com/)).

Since it's been two weeks we are complainig about those glitches, not to mention that PS3 has the same problem and EA didn't say anything yet, forgive me if I say I like terse answers!!!

FarmerJay
04-05-2010, 09:59 PM
i like how they "promise to keep you updated."

M1keX
04-05-2010, 11:03 PM
i like how they "promise to keep you updated."

Maybe they have no updates ? maybe this bug is bigger than we all think and EA are working on it.

Then again they could just be being lazy and thats why its taking so long lol

Ham Man 89
04-06-2010, 06:14 AM
we read everything that is posted on our forums.
We are committed to providing the best play experience possible

OMG!! LOLZ!! they expect their gamerbase to believe that shit lately?!

A Miracle could bite em in the face and they wouldnt know it.

thx to all who have been dedicated to this issue...
ive been watching this thread since page 1, just hoping for the fix-all update post from EA. <-- lol.

EA Shenron
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
After one virgin sacrifice, i've played split screen with a dummy account and online. I've played through chapter 8 until you have to kill Jonah. So I should have unlocked : New face, Paging Dr Wu and can it be really that simple ... My dummy account unlocked both Paging Dr Wu and Simple but not New face. I assume that this comes from my save because there is no longer a mask in the crate.

To day I've checked my EA account and Can it be that simple is shown achieved. useless because it is still locked on xbox.com (maybe the virgin I've sacrificed was not really one) but it is possible to unlock achievements if you already got the MP related. We "just" have to ask microsoft to unlock it on our xbox profile. Pretty easy.

FarmerJay
04-07-2010, 02:15 AM
My dummy account unlocked both Paging Dr Wu and Simple but not New face. I assume that this comes from my save because there is no longer a mask in the crate.

was your dummy account the primary character? I "heard" that it might be possible to get the masks to show up into the crates again if the "host" hasn't found them yet. but if this does work, it still won't make much of a difference at the moment for your primary account.

i still think the glitch is on EA's side too. because it won't show up on their site as unlocked unless you play with an account that can unlock it. at least that's what it seems like for me.

CGAvnerDune
04-07-2010, 03:31 AM
I've been following this thread closely and I'm saddened to see everyone's problems with AO2:TFD. I wanted to pick up the DLC in the hopes that it would somehow make the storyline that much better. But the fact that all the achievements are glitched really pisses me off. What's worse is hearing of everyone not even getting the time of day from EA about this issue. No acknowledgement that there is a problem, a 'we're working on it', nothing.

Since it appears that both Xbox and Playstation users are having the same problem its pretty easy to see that the issue is on EA.

Bottom line is they put out a product and they're not providing even the barest minimum of tech support for that product when that product is proven to be defective.

Posting on their forums isn't helping and when customers get ahold of someone at EA they're giving the classic run around just waiting for customers to get frustrated and quit complaining.

My question to the people of the forums and to those who have been slighted is has anyone went and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau? It seems this kind of complaint and service is tailor made for what the BBB is here for.

I have issues with TFD (mostly multiplayer and story) but this takes the cake. Unfortunately my issues don't qualify for something like this but I think everyone else does. Imagine if everyone at the Xbox360achievement community that has a genuine complaint filed with the BBB. Not only that but we get other members from from other communities to file as well. THAT kind of negative publicity is something not even EA can ignore.

If you think this is the right route for you I suggest you visit www.bbb.org/ (http://www.bbb.org/) and file a complaint.

Note: Just as an aside. If you DO decide to follow that route make sure you write a semi-professional complant. Net-speak and short hand tends to be brushed by the wayside (Dud EA sux and they make shotty games for realz = dustbin). A good example is Master-D's conversation with EA tech-nonassist.

I hope this helps someone. Here's to hoping they get this fixed and everyone get's their money's worth!

AntoMUFC
04-07-2010, 10:40 AM
@CGAvnerDune (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=230195)

Whats the UK equivalent of the BBB? any ideas?

Mr Snipey
04-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Just to let EA know if they're reading this - I won't be buying this DLC until I hear this issue is fixed, and it's even mentioned in the Eurogamer review so you are only hurting your sales.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/army-of-two-the-40th-day-chapters-of-deceit-review

EA Shenron
04-07-2010, 02:40 PM
was your dummy account the primary character? I "heard" that it might be possible to get the masks to show up into the crates again if the "host" hasn't found them yet. but if this does work, it still won't make much of a difference at the moment for your primary account.

I'll try that and let you know

PIKERB10
04-07-2010, 02:42 PM
go to xbox.com and make a complaint maybe they can do somthin

Lex Talionis
04-07-2010, 03:52 PM
We should mirror our complaints in here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/475740.page

Filter x360a
04-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Just to let EA know if they're reading this - I won't be buying this DLC until I hear this issue is fixed, and it's even mentioned in the Eurogamer review so you are only hurting your sales.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/army-of-two-the-40th-day-chapters-of-deceit-review

That's pretty cool that they've linked this thread in the article. We need to get more press on this. Contact any gaming website you can and refer them to this link. If we can get enough people to question it and shed some light on it, (hopefully), EA will have to do something about it. If nothing else, at least answer for it.

When big sites start asking questions about it, EA's press will have to respond or just look that much worse. I'll list some links to email addresses here when I get home so EVERYONE who has had these problems can send an email and (once again, hopefully) get some of the gaming communities power players behind this.

CGAvnerDune
04-08-2010, 02:19 AM
AntoMUFC

I'm not sure what the BBB equivalent in Europe would be. I wish I could be of more help.

Master_D
04-08-2010, 04:54 AM
I spoke to another EA rep earlier this evening and the same bile spewed from his mouth just like the other muppets. This whole scenario seems like a repeat of the ordeal with Ghostbusters; there's no resolution in sight. Conglomerates such as EA have little regard for their most valued resource-the consumer. Although this should come as no surprise considering their track record.

Unfortunately as much as we all detest their actions, and are appalled by EA's business practices, we will continue to buy/rent the games they publish. As we know not all the games they publish are bad, i.e Mass Effect, but for every gem we find there are six disasters to take its place. As for the select few who absolutely will boycott EA, and anything that grasps their talons...EA will simply fail to notice.

However, for those disasters we can all at least attempt to recoup our losses.
I'm simply tired of being treated as an insignificant zit on the arse of EA. I've tried all the channels, and in return EA has tried my patience.

I'm pursuing a refund...I suggest we all begin to do the same.

Cheers

BILE1418
04-08-2010, 07:28 AM
This issue makes me a sad donut!

I agree with donut it makes me sad to.

willberry88
04-08-2010, 12:55 PM
I’ve tweeted @army_of_two but there hasn’t been any activity from the account since the DLC was released. I spoke to @xboxsupport but as it affects the PS3 too, it’s obviously a fault at the EA side of things.
LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME

EA Shenron
04-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm pursuing a refund...I suggest we all begin to do the same.
Cheers

So did I. When I asked microsoft for a refund, they answered there were no official order to refund 800 MS for this DLC. The first one who can get a refund should post the message he receive from microsoft along with the refund. We could use it as a case law for our own refund.

Lord Zodiac
04-08-2010, 03:28 PM
I have messaged both EA and XBOX and am awaiting their replies but i expect it will a long process to get a refund.

Filter x360a
04-08-2010, 07:33 PM
So did I. When I asked microsoft for a refund, they answered there were no official order to refund 800 MS for this DLC. The first one who can get a refund should post the message he receive from microsoft along with the refund. We could use it as a case law for our own refund.

Someone on here posted that they did get a refund.

Lex Talionis
04-09-2010, 12:23 AM
There was finally an admin post in the EA forums at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/475740.page#4542090
stating:

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback on this issue; it is being looked into. If you have any further details on this, please post in this thread.

-Issy-

Like I said before, if you've taken the time to make a record concerning your glitches, take the time to post them in the official EA threads. Hopefully we'll hear more soon.

Son of Kyuss
04-09-2010, 02:37 AM
I posted in that topic as well, here's hoping they actually do fix this glitch.

MaximDane
04-09-2010, 03:25 PM
An admin on the ea site did as previously mentioned finally reply and stickied my thread on the forum there....so atleast someone noticed something....

AntoMUFC
04-09-2010, 05:35 PM
An admin on the ea site did as previously mentioned finally reply and stickied my thread on the forum there....so atleast someone noticed something....

FINALLY EA are taking us seriously, its taken a few a long time to get there and lots of hard work. Lets hope the fix comes sooner rather than later

xcarmacksx
04-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Why is it so hard to get this fixed? I don't understand.

M1keX
04-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Why is it so hard to get this fixed? I don't understand.

maybe its more than flipping a switch ? tbh thiers 2 sides to every story atm all we see is EA not helping but for all we know this could be a big problem they are fixing, just hang on i'm sure we'll hear something soon :)

grgoyal
04-09-2010, 11:30 PM
yea i had the same problem and called EA and the customer support didnt know what i was talking about and told me that i probably hadnt done everthing to get the achievement, Which pissed me off because how hard is it to finish a level. I then called again later and was told that they knew what was going on with the DLC and that they were going to fix it but didnt know when which does help any of us because we all payed for a faulty product

FPS GLIMMER
04-11-2010, 03:50 AM
I played the whole campaign and got only 1 achievement. The one for shooting the guy. Also it has of officially glitched some of my old achievements. It wont let me unlock the achievement for being it on contractor difficulty.

M1keX
04-11-2010, 02:02 PM
I played the whole campaign and got only 1 achievement. The one for shooting the guy. Also it has of officially glitched some of my old achievements. It wont let me unlock the achievement for being it on contractor difficulty.

You got to do chapter 8 and 9 on contractor too if you have the dlc as i think it says complete all chapters on contractor and the game includes them into the achievement requirment.

xcarmacksx
04-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Everytime I come back here im hoping that this has been resolved, but instead just get more and more frustrated. If ea really doesn't fix this, ill never buy anything from them again I promise you that. It shows that they really don't care about their customers.

Paul Broughton
04-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Everytime I come back here im hoping that this has been resolved, but instead just get more and more frustrated. If ea really doesn't fix this, ill never buy anything from them again I promise you that. It shows that they really don't care about their customers.

Totally agree but saying that i did go and buy tiger woods 10 and battlefield bad comp 2 after this crock of shit.
EA only publish the game, EA montreal develop the game which might mean we're contacting the wrong department?? Like bfbc2, EA only publish the game but dice developed it. No idea if this wiil make any difference, its just an opinion.
I wany my PINGS and 100% :uzi:

JieXY
04-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Totally agree but saying that i did go and buy tiger woods 10 and battlefield bad comp 2 after this crock of shit.
EA only publish the game, EA montreal develop the game which might mean we're contacting the wrong department?? Like bfbc2, EA only publish the game but dice developed it. No idea if this wiil make any difference, its just an opinion.
I wany my PINGS and 100% :uzi:

I think we don't usually complain directly to the product manufacturer/game developer, but to the seller/publisher. Whoever sells the s**t should be responsible. That's why we want our money back from MS, and urge EA to fix the problem. As to how seller works out with manufacturer, or how publisher plays with developer, it's none of our business.

Snoop QC
04-14-2010, 05:11 AM
Ok, Army of Two the 40th Day DLC has been released almost a month ago and apparently, hundreds if not thousands of gamers have been complaining on many sites and forums including this one about the glitches. HELLO SOMEONE AT EA! THE ACHIEVEMENTS ARE GLITCHED, WAKE UP! It seems that an official statement is too hard to do. It shows EA just don't care because they have our money now.
Yeah! One thing I've learned with this episode is when you buy EA products apparently after-sales services are not included. In this case it's the full game and DLC, so 80 bucks to receive the finger as customers service. It's a good thing there was not a collector edition to this game! It says a lot on how EA consider us gamers. I'm also going to buy used EA games so my money goes to local stores.

Mr Snipey
04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
OK guys I asked Eurogamer to ask EA for comment on this, and they have commented:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/army-of-two-dlc-fix-soon-ea

JeanRob
04-14-2010, 06:23 PM
OK guys I asked Eurogamer to ask EA for comment on this, and they have commented:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/army-of-two-dlc-fix-soon-ea

Dude, you rock.:bow:

xcarmacksx
04-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Now its just a waiting game.................

AntoMUFC
04-16-2010, 08:11 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EcYLui_6qNs/ScOLcCZoHxI/AAAAAAAABZw/ekms0SexfeU/s400/tumbleweed.jpg

JeanRob
04-16-2010, 09:24 PM
So true man. So true...

Up until now, I've been trying to stay polite but I think it's time.

FUCK YOU ELECTRONIC ARTS! You and Activision are the lowest of the lowest. You are despicable and do not deserve to do videogames.
You dare to claim making "art" in your name, while you are just making a gigantic pile of crap and shit in the face of your consumers.
People are dumb, buying your products is just a proof of how stupid we are; but even the stupidest ones still have a decent amount of reason. You can't fool people for years and expect them to eat your feces while smiling.

I'm not going to say you deserve to die or any nonsensical crap. Nope, you just don't deserve to be part of this industry. You are ruining the fun in video GAMES.

I know that sadly my (our) complaint(s) will be read as if everybody in this company is evil, and this is not my intention. If only people could understand that capitalism & profit can be obtained while still having a soul and an intact honor...

Snoop QC
04-16-2010, 10:43 PM
So true man. So true...

Up until now, I've been trying to stay polite but I think it's time.

FUCK YOU ELECTRONIC ARTS! You and Activision are the lowest of the lowest. You are despicable and do not deserve to do videogames.
You dare to claim making "art" in your name, while you are just making a gigantic pile of crap and shit in the face of your consumers.
People are dumb, buying your products is just a proof of how stupid we are; but even the stupidest ones still have a decent amount of reason. You can't fool people for years and expect them to eat your feces while smiling.

I'm not going to say you deserve to die or any nonsensical crap. Nope, you just don't deserve to be part of this industry. You are ruining the fun in video GAMES.

I know that sadly my (our) complaint(s) will be read as if everybody in this company is evil, and this is not my intention. If only people could understand that capitalism & profit can be obtained while still having a soul and an intact honor...

Damn right! It's obvious that when you pay whatever amount of money for whatever game produced by EA, after-sales services are not included or if there's any it's the middle finger!

BOYCOTT
:uzi:EA

Lord Zodiac
04-17-2010, 01:37 AM
Being polite got me nowhere as well. I am shocked at the very poor quality of customer service from both Microsoft and EA. I can certainly say in the future before I download anything I will wait a week and search to see if it has bugs or glitches.

I understand if it takes them a couple days or even a week to fix a glitch but it has been released for like a month now. WTF EA!!!!!!!!!!! I am also going to boycott EA games and if needed I will buy a used copy. I have downloaded content for many games and with most they download updates within a week of the release date because there are always bugs but this is just insulting.

JeanRob
04-17-2010, 08:13 AM
We need to bring it to worldwide attention (yeah I know, easier said than done), otherwise we will never see an improvement. EA doesn't care about a bunch of pissed off customers bitiching in their small forum. But if the major video-game sites have enough balls to forget the advertising budgets and publish the whole story, we might stand a chance. For starters, if xbox360achievements.org doesn't write something on the frontpage, it will be like we have no support at all.
I don't know if I'm clear, but we need their support; and we look like clowns without it. The metaphor might sound stupid, but it's like a son not being backed up by his parents when someone bullies him.

EDIT: Being rude and insulting EA won't get us anywhere. I think it's a good idea to go in the thread created by Snopp QC just to deliver your anger in a place with borders defined; while the constructive discussion should be kept here in this topic.

AntoMUFC
04-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Guys, add some questions to my thread please, time for us to get some well deserved answers

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/499954.page#4672476

Snoop QC
04-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Guys, add some questions to my thread please, time for us to get some well deserved answers

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/499954.page#4672476

Done, just hope that more people join!

Dazsaund
04-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Everyone needs to pressure EA .If we let them get away with this whats next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Post were complaint http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li...4.page#4672476 (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/499954.page#4672476):mad:

JeanRob
04-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Every time I try to access EA forums they are not available. I can't even load a single page. Firefox keep trying to load something but in the end I am greated with an error 404 like. I've gone for a refund and told Microsoft to go for EA if they want my refund to be "refunded" to them.

SATYATEX
04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty shure that nothing will happen in the near future if we can't find an official way to punish EA, as the admin EA Isledyr replied the same to my personal message: no fix planned in the near future... embittering...

AntoMUFC
04-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Lets all get posting in my thread and tell EA we wont stand for this bull $hit

i WILL be calling the Trading Standard Authority monday morning to find out what LEGAL action we can take against them

True Marvellous
04-18-2010, 02:05 AM
This weeks SentUAMessage say EA are working on it.

Dazsaund
04-18-2010, 05:44 AM
The plot thickens. So it looks like EA maybe forced into a fix , because the media is quoting EA as workin on a patch . EA save yourself more embarrassment , just tell us what the hell is going on .True Marvellous;This weeks SentUAMessage say EA are working on it.[/QUOTE]

JeanRob
04-18-2010, 07:29 AM
I WILL be calling the Trading Standard Authority monday morning to find out what LEGAL action we can take against them
I you are in the UK, you might be able to get a refund after many months, but don't hope for a fix.
Look at how many years it took for the whole EU to force Microsoft to offer more web browsers by default. Do you think the UK will bother for a few gamers with a defective product? Nope.
IMHO, the best way is to get EA criticised by every major gaming website. Maybe, like that, we stand a chance.

Philosopher
04-18-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm totally with you gays! I will support any actions against of EA not willing to fix the product we have paid for!

MODSRAM
04-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Don't get excited from SentUAMessage mentioning EA are working on a fix, they quoted Eurogamer as the source.

Eurogamer: EA working on fix news, 14th April.

EA forum admin quote 16th April: "Hey guys,

We appreciate your feedback and input on this issue. While we continue to look into this, there are no fixes planned at this time. Please view and subscribe to the FAQ linked below to be notified of further updates."

Master_D
04-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Apologies for my recent Hiatus, but life offers quite a bit of lemons sometimes. It's been 2 weeks since I suggested we begin our refund procedures. I am still in the process of being a live action ping pong ball. When I call Xbox Support they tell me I have to go through EA, when I call EA they tell me I have to go through Xbox Support.

Today a supervisor from LIVE said he will "investigate" this further for me and immediately apply the refund to my account if eligible. Which I presumed they were already doing with as many "notes" there were on my account...:confused:

I see there is a new development with at least some sort of acknowledgment on the issue, in the end though all I still see is many more angry consumers who were razzled into a defective product. I remain pessimistic as to whether all this media attention will force EA's hand to fix their product. Regardless, the effort from everyone to pressure EA is much appreciated. Hopefully, another new development will follow suit.

Cheers

JeanRob
04-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Just a quick message to tell you that I've posted in the PS3 part of the website where they discuss the exact same thing.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/army-two-40th-day/45051-dlc-trophies-glitched.html

If we join forces, we might stand a chance against EA.

Mr Snipey
04-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Got this from Eurogamer, after telling them about the 'not going to fix' post:

EA PR says that post is a "mistake" and that a customer service rep messed up, basically. None of that is on the record, however, but the statement in my news story - that EA is looking into the matter - still stands.

JieXY
04-19-2010, 03:31 PM
I was just warped into the PS3 forum of this game (thanks to JeanRob). It seems they have found a workaround to solve this issue, but I highly doubt it will work on the X360 side. Anyway, this DLC is absolutely faulty and the glitch has been shared by both consoles.

Got this from Eurogamer, after telling them about the 'not going to fix' post:

EA PR says that post is a "mistake" and that a customer service rep messed up, basically. None of that is on the record, however, but the statement in my news story - that EA is looking into the matter - still stands.

Now they say the POST is a mistake? "Not fixing the issue" is a mistake? Ok, you gotta love PRs, you never know what they really want to say.