PDA

View Full Version : How can the DLC continue from the end of the game? (Spoiler)

WonderCaliban
03-19-2010, 02:00 PM
If one of you doesn't make it, how can this happen after?

Master_D
03-19-2010, 03:09 PM
I can't make sense of this either. It seems they have their whole time line screwed up. I'm guessing this is supposed to be an alternate ending, like they did in the first AO2, where you actually fight Dalton instead of blowing up his chopper.

Any one else have any input?

Snoop QC
03-20-2010, 12:36 AM
It's video game, so I guess everything is possible!

FarmerJay
03-20-2010, 01:18 AM
not to mention that i thought no matter what ending you pick, you kill jonah and yet in the new dlc you are looking for him again?? i could be wrong, i don't get it either.

TR3NCHED
03-20-2010, 02:15 AM
It's supposed to be an alternate ending. Not an expansion. So in the DLC, the last chapter never happened.

Same as in the first game.

F TANK
03-20-2010, 10:05 PM
It fits in just fine and it all happens before the "end", they're more like something that hits the cutting room as aopposed to an alternate ending like the first game had

ZedChuva
03-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Yup. Plus they mention going to meet up with Murray. Don't care tho, I'm digging it. Mostly cause it's Campaign, and not MP pandering. :Bounce:

Baptized N Fire
04-27-2010, 01:30 AM
I noticed that at the very beginning before you even start playing when everything is blowing up that Tyson and Rios come out together. Then when you start playing it says something along the lines of 8 hours earlier. How can you tell the end of the game before you make the final decision?

nel e nel
04-29-2010, 06:10 PM
From what I've read, the Chapters of Deceit take place sometime between the Hospital level and the final level. So somewhere in between missions 5 & 6.

That would explain why the guys are all "Good to see you again Dr. Wu" and why they would keep fighting after shooting the 'fake' Jonas.

g00se 2
06-04-2010, 02:18 PM
From what I've read, the Chapters of Deceit take place sometime between the Hospital level and the final level. So somewhere in between missions 5 & 6.

That would explain why the guys are all "Good to see you again Dr. Wu" and why they would keep fighting after shooting the 'fake' Jonas.
yh i would just say that is them going through two as the missles were still falling so cant be at the end lol