PDA

View Full Version : Question about demolish 2.0 ?

HorsemanOfWar16
03-19-2010, 08:32 PM
When you go for destruction 2.0 kills and every1 says you can get team kills that count toward this is this when you get an enemy kill at same time? cause i tried it out bit of a bastard for doing this but hay ho. i killed a couple of team members when they were in sniper towers on there own and it said at bottom team kill minus 15 but 2.0 destruction name . ??? i dont get it cause i have got 3 houses full of my own team members as well as enemies and few here and there and i was wandering if any 1 could clear that up for me. much appreciated.
Sorry bout poor grammar.

metallicorphan
03-19-2010, 08:36 PM
that's just telling you how you killed your team mates....team kills do not count towards this achievement still

you can get team kills and enemy kills at the same time,but only the enemy kills will count

and i am pretty sure you will get flamed for making another thread on this(not that it bothers me much,but someone will hate you for it,LOL)

HorsemanOfWar16
03-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the quick reply m8 and to be honest going through all those threads looks effort so if it really bothers you, unlucky Iam afraid, only reason i asked is cause 1 thread says this and the next says that, either way if some one can delete it that will be appreciated for all the people out there this kinda thing really bothers lol
thx;)