PDA

View Full Version : Got my first

BigDave1313
03-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Double kill on rush on the desert map :D it was intense saw these to guys lined up and i was like i wonder? lol tell me ur Double kill story's!

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Congrats I guess but double kills are everywhere, you can blow up a heli or tank and get a multikill.

Although 3 for 1 headshots make you feel like a badass.

BigDave1313
03-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Well im talking like Sniper Shots idc bout helis,and tanks and stuff u know!

PakoRawr
03-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Yeah I agree, it's a bit harder to get double kills with a Snper Shot or things like that, so It feels great, Congratulations :].

Poppygalaxy
03-19-2010, 10:43 PM
I was in a container whit my M24 jump up and got a nice Double No scope

T FUNK 1984
03-19-2010, 10:49 PM
RPG to the side of a low flying chopper - got soooo many points out of that one. Probably my favourite kill so far.

Barad
03-19-2010, 10:49 PM
I was on a roof in Africa Harbour, 2 bitches came up the ladder from behind me so i pumped them with my SAIGA! :p

Poppygalaxy
03-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I just need to say this one to LoL.

Used my M16 and got a nice Triple spray :) Hell yeah :woop:

Iv'e only got 2 Trippel kill so im pretty happy whit that one.

Runic Aries
03-19-2010, 10:55 PM
I was on a roof in Africa Harbour, 2 bitches came up the ladder from behind me so i pumped them with my SAIGA! :p Probably the best in the thread because it is so casual unlike all then sniper ones.

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-19-2010, 11:19 PM
I get doubles everyday in the UAV, but that's not hard. I can sometimes get lucky with a triple or even a multi-kill in the UAV, those are nice. I've maybe got 2 collaterals with a sniper, and I think I've gotten 1 or 2 collaterals with a shotty and slugs, that made me laugh. And every now and then I get a triple or multi while spraying people with an AR or an LMG right when their buddys spawn on them.

InsaneKane87
03-19-2010, 11:19 PM
One of my favorite was sniping two enemies at once standing still bullet went through one and hit the other. But yesterday my most impressive was sniping two enemies running, head shots as well.

Didn't the OP say sniper shots yet everyone is describing moments that don't involve snipers ? I don't think people listen anymore lol

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Didn't the OP say sniper shots yet everyone is describing moments that don't involve snipers ? I don't think people listen anymore lol
Well, not everyone has gotten a collateral yet, but they still feel proud they got a triple by spraying or blowing up a tank or chopper, so they can still share it.

BigDave1313
03-19-2010, 11:32 PM
He is right i did say snipers collateral's are impresive but feel free to share i read some cool shit

brother bruse
03-20-2010, 09:31 AM
my fav kill was a multi kill(4) when i was trying for demo 2.0 kills on squad deathmatch on african harbour, i kept geting sniped from one of the buildings so i c4ed it up and pulled the triger, lol, there whole squad was in there. i was well happy

Barad
03-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Probably the best in the thread because it is so casual unlike all then sniper ones.

Really? thanks man i guess your right lol thing is though i never use the sniper anymore so ya know.

Unterofficer
03-20-2010, 02:02 PM
My favorite doublekill was after I shot one guy with a tank I backed to cover and roadkilled someone behind me. Wtf-kills are the best.

Poppygalaxy
03-20-2010, 02:22 PM
My favorite doublekill was after I shot one guy with a tank I backed to cover and roadkilled someone behind me. Wtf-kills are the best.

Yep, you got to love when you shot one guy and suddenly its another one there just waiting to get killed :D

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Didn't the OP say sniper shots yet everyone is describing moments that don't involve snipers ? I don't think people listen anymore lol he didnt say it in the opening post and many people will just respond to what they read in the first post.

exo-apollo
03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
I got an excellent triple kill when a helicopter for some ridiculous reason tried to land on top of me, I threw 2 C4 packs onto it's bottom and detonated it as it tried to fly off. So beautiful. Also most of the sucide bombings I do in jeeps end up being double or triple kills.

Natetendo83
03-20-2010, 03:31 PM
my personal favorite was when I HS two guys with one bullet from the WWII pistol

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 03:35 PM
These two guys were on an ATV headed right for me, trying to get a road kill, but I shotgunned the first guy in the face and ended up getting the guy in the face. Sadly, the points didn't count because I got "death"ed by the ATV. I wish they would fix the points not counting thing...but that's another bitching thread:D

aristokrat18
03-20-2010, 04:14 PM
I like when you get the surprise double headshot because someone spawned between the time when you pull your trigger and when the bullet arrives. Hilarious insta-spawn-death.

guillermo316
03-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Lol instense, my was when a double knife kill to the face.

Poppygalaxy
03-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Got a triple kill by using Mortar strike and blowing up a building and got all tree kills whit destruction 2.0 Hell yeah only 15 more.

Rolyatkcinmai
03-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I have 38 doublekills, most of which were actually triple or multi. I don't think I have any with a single bullet though. Most of mine are blowing up vehicles or houses collapsing.

iBlessing 09
03-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Triple kill on the desert map with the ship on, one person was using a sniper and another was running, behind him, from his left to his right, I shot at the sniper and got the person behind as well and I was like "woot double kill" then it was like Headshot +10, Headshot +10, Headshot +10 and I was like "woot woot triple kill".

ReklezZTrini
03-21-2010, 06:17 PM
I was on a building in panama canal, i guess the guy was waiting for his squad to spawn "he kept poking in and out" and when he finally left the corner he was in i took a shot... & bam a WTF? triple kill =) that was my favorite!

A Satyr
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I was recon on Nelson bay defending up in the 2nd floor window of B, I notice an assualt guy standing at the start of the rocky coastline just looking at me.. So i wait a second and i see a recon guy start crossing the street, i put my scope on the assualt and sure enough the recon guy strafed right behind him. Boom double headshot

Sniper Riflez
03-21-2010, 06:39 PM
I got a double no-scope but the mother fucker behind him was being protected by the 1 second spawn protection so I ended up knfing him.

smellypotatoes
04-08-2010, 07:39 PM
i got my first collateral on africa harbor or whatever, and i had my sv98 12x, and these 2 people were on a buggy going across the bridge and i could just see them in the distance, and i shot and managed to hit them and get a collateral

oXStarKillerXo
04-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Mine is the old school but simply beautiful multi grenade kill recipe which I love whipping up when i get the chance to. ;3

- Take an average room of retarded snipers all gathering on one spot.
- Take a standard military grenade and cook it for 2 seconds.
- Add the standard military grenade via the window to the mix.
- Add a teaspoon of epic pwnage

+5 Kills ;)

Enjoy!

Infection Ftw
04-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I got a few now but yesterday was a nice one. At Conquest it was nearly game over and I spawned at a flag just before it got captured by the enemies. So I just threw a grenade from far away into that lumbermill and I got a double kill and vehicle destroy just before the match was over:D

swsmailman
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
The two that are my favorites are

Took down the Apache on Port Valdez with a T90 Shell as it was trying to take me out, and got the double kill for it.

Second one was a Triple Kill on a group of snipers that were camping on the first base hill on Africa Harbor. I only saw one while I was in the T90 so I fired and it killed 2 others that were around him, funniest thing ever.

I have only been able to get 3 or 4, 1 shot two kills with my GOL but all of them were awesome!

pined5551
04-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Wtf-kills are the best.

So so true :p

smellypotatoes
04-08-2010, 10:05 PM
The two that are my favorites are

Took down the Apache on Port Valdez with a T90 Shell as it was trying to take me out, and got the double kill for it.

Second one was a Triple Kill on a group of snipers that were camping on the first base hill on Africa Harbor. I only saw one while I was in the T90 so I fired and it killed 2 others that were around him, funniest thing ever.

I have only been able to get 3 or 4, 1 shot two kills with my GOL but all of them were awesome! iv taken down black hawks with bradleys before, its hilariouse =P

MediumMelanin
04-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Double kill with one shotgun blast, with mortar strikes...those are funny...lolz!

Dz06lt
04-09-2010, 01:22 AM
ive gottem plenty my fav was while using recon on white pass i took out 2 guys crouching on the stairs with a double headshot then another squad memeber ran down i dropped him too then seconds later hit the last squad member coming around the corner it was pretty sweet

TaytaMalikai
04-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Most of my double-kills have been from blowing up tanks, raping with the Apache, and in one instance getting a double headshot.
On occasion I've also shot RPGs into windows where I know campers are and gotten more than one kill. Even rarer, I get some double-kills with grenades, like a memorable occasion near launch day when three guys were sitting in the open and I blew them all up with one grenade.