PDA

View Full Version : Super Unlock

mechbeast01
03-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Well I was just wondering with there being so many unlockables ranging from achievements all the way to guns has anyone had any rememberable unlocks that were just plain cool. Like for example the way I finally reached rank 10 was in my mind one of the best sniper headshots that I've ever pulled off. In which I was like 150m away from a guy he was running towards me and I simply put him in just my cross hairs without bothering to use my dots and I still managed to pull of the headshot. Then an achievement unlocked and for a brief second I was trying to think if my console was rewarding me for that beautiful headshot. However a few seconds later I realized that I had reached rank 10 and I became sad because apparently that was such a special kill after all.
So yeah once again I just wanted to know if anyone else had some cool stories they would like to tell in which they did something amazing and were then rewarded for it by getting a new toy to play with.

xII Ben IIx
03-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I was parachuting into Port Valdez and sniped someone who was on a Stationary AT, headshot. Biggest fluke I have ever, ever done. I don't usually do good things like that. But anyway, upon giving me marksman headshot bonus' and the works, I got given the M95 Anti material sniper :) It was a godsend.

Also, it was the first time that I discovered you get a 'Parachute Kill' bonus for killing someone whilst you are parachuting.

Poppygalaxy
03-19-2010, 10:41 PM
When i shot down a enemy chopper whit a sniper headshot and get the achievement for unlocking 3 Sniper rifles :eek:

ODST Kayne
03-20-2010, 04:11 AM
I unlocked my M16 with this. I had my buddy fly the chopper right above the first island on Isla Innocentes, max altitude. I jumped out, looked down, and immediately looked down. By the time i hit the ground, i had killed 4 people with two grenade launches on the way down. I still do that, but not quite to the same effect anymore!

Analgia
03-20-2010, 04:54 AM
and then i transformed into a plane and everyone died