PDA

View Full Version : Haha!

BigDave1313
03-20-2010, 12:01 AM
im pissed i was in a game we needed like 10 more kills to win i snipe a guy twice and then it puts me to the title screen Roflcopter Wtf?

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 12:04 AM
2 things:
1) The title is "Haha" the thread is about you being mad, that makes no sense.
2) This isnt your blog we have threads for these posts, they are annoying and dont contribute to any conversation material.

BigDave1313
03-20-2010, 12:30 AM
U sir r Rude <---Family guy reference but seriously every time pretty much ive seen u reply to something it seems like ur trying to be rude why is that! and it does make sense im pissed but its funny that they haven't put a patch out and it does have to do with the game its a problem with it -_-

Oh and also i never said it was my blog were did that come from and it doesn't look like a blog to me >:O and if the mods have a problem with the post it takes to seconds to close it im just letting others know that theres a problem with squad deathmatch

Tx_Mace
03-20-2010, 12:52 AM
U sir r Rude <---Family guy reference but seriously every time pretty much ive seen u reply to something it seems like ur trying to be rude why is that! and it does make sense im pissed but its funny that they haven't put a patch out and it does have to do with the game its a problem with it -_-

Oh and also i never said it was my blog were did that come from and it doesn't look like a blog to me >:O and if the mods have a problem with the post it takes to seconds to close it im just letting others know that theres a problem with squad deathmatch

In your first post you didn't mention that it was squad deathmatch.

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 01:02 AM

Oh and also i never said it was my blog were did that come from and it doesn't look like a blog to me >:O and if the mods have a problem with the post it takes to seconds to close it im just letting others know that theres a problem with squad deathmatch I have issues with things I find stupid: stupid questions or people mostly. I also mentioned a blog because the last 3 threads I have seen you make have been mostly you telling a story. There are already reported problems of this, you could have easily posted in one of the other 2000 threads of people saying they are getting kicked back to the dashboard but fuck that because no one ever searches before they post something.

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Jesus Runic, this is a public forum. There's always gunna be people making random threads like this. People don't wanna look for something that could have already been posted, they want peole to answer to them specifically. So I doubt you are gunna make much of a difference, unless your a Mod. So you could either be easy on the people or keep picking apart their post and make yourself feel special, but being an ass isn't gunna make people be smarter on the internet.

BigDave1313
03-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Okay runic well ill make a new thread so theres not 1million post OKAY >:O

InsaneKane87
03-20-2010, 01:56 AM
Wow dude, why get so upset when for so long people dont really even search before posting ? It happens all the time and nothing can be done about it. xD12xSTicKNasTY (http://www.x360a.com/forum/member.php?u=218652) basically said it all to you.

Langeboy
03-20-2010, 02:58 AM
I have issues with things I find stupid: stupid questions or people mostly. I also mentioned a blog because the last 3 threads I have seen you make have been mostly you telling a story. There are already reported problems of this, you could have easily posted in one of the other 2000 threads of people saying they are getting kicked back to the dashboard but fuck that because no one ever searches before they post something.
You make it worse by posting..

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 03:26 AM
OK seriously, if your going to bitch at me for being the asshole that I am, do it in a PM, I dont really care about how mean you think I am (because its probably true) but you people dont have to constantly bump this thread with little discussion value to the top when you can click twice and send me a personal message, half of the posts in this thread are directed at me, an individual, so it would make more sense to send me a PM of how much of a douche I am.

ON TOPIC (in case you all forgot what the damn topic is) :
Yes, the dashboard kick is annoying, hopefully it will be fixed soon, but it could be worse.

A Satyr
03-20-2010, 03:41 AM
being an ass isn't gunna make people be smarter on the internet. No but it'll probably make him feel better. I know it makes me feel better... Now seriously. You got booted to the dash, welcome to the club... :locked ps im not in this club! hahahahaha....

InsaneKane87
03-20-2010, 03:56 AM
OK seriously, if your going to bitch at me for being the asshole that I am, do it in a PM, I dont really care about how mean you think I am (because its probably true) but you people dont have to constantly bump this thread with little discussion value to the top when you can click twice and send me a personal message, half of the posts in this thread are directed at me, an individual, so it would make more sense to send me a PM of how much of a douche I am.

ON TOPIC (in case you all forgot what the damn topic is) :
Yes, the dashboard kick is annoying, hopefully it will be fixed soon, but it could be worse.

Ok ill admit it, but are you on the internet just to be an asshole to people cuz you know you cant get punched in the face ? If your gonna be an asshole your never gonna get anywhere with anyone but problems. As shown in this thread!

Natetendo83
03-20-2010, 03:59 AM
I have never gone back to the title screen in the middle of a game, would drive me nuts if it happened tho

InsaneKane87
03-20-2010, 04:06 AM
I have never gone back to the title screen in the middle of a game, would drive me nuts if it happened tho

Just booted me to the dashboard 3 times i tryed getting into a match.

flipdog666
03-20-2010, 05:00 AM
Lol, I jinxed myself the other day, i was playing with friends who were constantly getting kicked to the dash, and I was laughing about it and talking about how it has never happened to me! Than of course next match loads, and i get kicked to the dashboard. HaHa first and only time "until i boot it up tommorrow".

BigDave1313
03-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Ok ill admit it, but are you on the internet just to be an asshole to people cuz you know you cant get punched in the face ? If your gonna be an asshole your never gonna get anywhere with anyone but problems. As shown in this thread!

thats so true!