PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice?

mark09125
03-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Ok so while i was grinding for cp from the adamtortose's i got 2 trapehez's (lol cant spell it) and 10 plat ingnots? so now that i have maxed out my characters i also have a nirvana (improved debuffing II) so i was wondering should i max out a weapon for my other 2 characters (lightning/fang) then complete all the marks then 5 start them etc.
I plan on getting the treasure hunter achievement last so can someone explain to me the whole dismantling to get trapehez's? provided i collect enough money could i get all the ultimate weapons by using only 3 trapehez's?
i dont get the while dismantle thing (i have 3 genji gloves as well so at the end of the game i can dismantle then to get another 1 per glove) :/

Biohazrd85
03-20-2010, 02:27 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2884413

Easy as pie.

Customer
03-20-2010, 02:29 AM
If you upgrade to Nirvana* and dismantle it, you will get 3 trapezohedrons as well as some other stuff (it will probably do the same thing for everyone's ultimate weapon, but make a save just in case it doesn't).

So if you max out all 3 weapons, you should be able to get 9 trapezohedrons after dismantling it, but you only need 6 trapezohedrons in total to get all the ultimate weapons for the achievement (assuming you have already upgraded all the accessories).

You will also have to go back to Oerba after doing all that and talk to Vanille's robot dog to get the achievement to unlock.