PDA

View Full Version : Know problems post here

BigDave1313
03-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Like i said post know problems and issues here so we dont have a billion post on it! Thanks please read the list before u post :D

Known

apart from the obvious ones(freezing,dashboard kick,WWII gun stats not sticking) there's a UAV problem where when i pressed B to use it,the screen went static like i'd just used it.it's happened a good few times and i frickin love the UAV!!

Well twice sometime last week and just last night when i got killed it happened in slow motion as if it was gonna freeze then it said "you can spawn in 12s" and i had no sound in the game, i actually had to shut my xbox off to have sound in the game. Mind you my xbox had sound etc, never happened with any other games.

1st time this happened to me i went back to main menu and joined another game and still had no in game sound. Its weird

It happened in the demo also from what I heard. But, when a medic revives you, you get stuck on the kit selection screen sometimes.

If you're in the middle of switching kits after a death and a medic revives you, you spawn and have the kit switch screen still showing and you cant move or do anything except press start and suicide. add on to the previous one.

Freaking campers coming from MW2!

When i go online, it says sign in, i do, then when it says "connecting" it said failed to create account..

what's wrong? Idk what to tell u sorry:/

This one was odd...I unlocked the red dot sight for the medic kit while shooting at a squad of guys running toward our base...the game stuttered when it showed the icon of the thing unlocking, my rounds hit and killed a second enemy and my sound cut out. It was fine inbetween games and in the stats menu, but stayed off during games until I reset my 360. Pretty odd.

You can't get a bronze star with the M1 Garand and you need it for the insignia that is for all weapon bronze stars.

If you are on a mounted MG and someone shoots a rocket/40mm at the wall the MG is on, it says you commit suicide when you blow up. Doesn't happen on the ones with shields obviously.

my gun doesnt show up sometimes when i spawn and i cant do anything but move. exiting the game freezes the xbox until ejecting the disc and the only way out is to dashboard

a blind beggar
03-20-2010, 01:40 AM
apart from the obvious ones(freezing,dashboard kick,WWII gun stats not sticking) there's a UAV problem where when i pressed B to use it,the screen went static like i'd just used it.it's happened a good few times and i frickin love the UAV!!

InsaneKane87
03-20-2010, 01:50 AM
Hmm

Well twice sometime last week and just last night when i got killed it happened in slow motion as if it was gonna freeze then it said "you can spawn in 12s" and i had no sound in the game, i actually had to shut my xbox off to have sound in the game. Mind you my xbox had sound etc, never happened with any other games.

1st time this happened to me i went back to main menu and joined another game and still had no in game sound. Its weird

xII Ben IIx
03-20-2010, 10:01 AM

I think that happens when someone gets knifed off the UAV. The screen doesn't change from it's image etc. Really annoying because you get your hopes up :P

bawj
03-20-2010, 12:12 PM
shutup dave, you are the one making a different thread for every thought that comes to your mind

a blind beggar
03-20-2010, 12:26 PM
I think that happens when someone gets knifed off the UAV. The screen doesn't change from it's image etc. Really annoying because you get your hopes up :P

knifed by a team mate?wtf?

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 12:29 PM
knifed by a team mate?wtf?
If you take someone's helicopter on hardcore mode, they try and knife you...punk bitches if you ask me.

a blind beggar
03-20-2010, 12:30 PM
If you take someone's helicopter on hardcore mode, they try and knife you...punk bitches if you ask me.

and THAT's why i don't play hardcore:)

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 12:32 PM
and THAT's why i don't play hardcore:)
You and me both.

ChaosGod87
03-20-2010, 12:34 PM
It happened in the demo also from what I heard. But, when a medic revives you, you get stuck on the kit selection screen sometimes.

bawj
03-20-2010, 12:34 PM
You and me both.
me too? please?

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 12:36 PM
me too? please?
Hahaha. You struck me as a team killer. The only pro to hardcore is it doesn't show where your killer was. I hate that kill cam shit.

Barad
03-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Freaking campers coming from MW2! :mad:

TJ CKY
03-20-2010, 01:37 PM
When i go online, it says sign in, i do, then when it says "connecting" it said failed to create account..

what's wrong?

sir_taugs
03-20-2010, 09:07 PM
I know a annoying one. When the enemy team bails there heli or tank or any kind of vehicle and you trying to fix it up and steal it. And your team decides to blow it up. I'm like dude we could use it against them and the vehicle wont respawn till its destroyed. Duh!

Hot Juicy Pie
03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
If you're in the middle of switching kits after a death and a medic revives you, you spawn and have the kit switch screen still showing and you cant move or do anything except press start and suicide.

sinM16
03-21-2010, 12:45 AM

what's wrong?

I'm actually having the same problem. Dont know how to fix it. Anyone know?

neverendr
03-21-2010, 01:08 AM
This one was odd...I unlocked the red dot sight for the medic kit while shooting at a squad of guys running toward our base...the game stuttered when it showed the icon of the thing unlocking, my rounds hit and killed a second enemy and my sound cut out. It was fine inbetween games and in the stats menu, but stayed off during games until I reset my 360. Pretty odd.

metallicorphan
03-21-2010, 01:10 AM
i have a problem with Tanks and UAV at the moment

i am pretty sure that you could use the RB button to fire machine gun(again while both in the UAV or Tank),but past few days i have been in them,i press the RB button and it now zooms

Tank i thought LB was cannon and RB machine gun..and UAV RT was big missile type shot and RB was machine gun

has this happened for anyone else?,as i haven't changed controls around or anything

Seany Show
03-21-2010, 01:18 AM
If you're in the middle of switching kits after a death and a medic revives you, you spawn and have the kit switch screen still showing and you cant move or do anything except press start and suicide.

This is the only issue that occassionaly keeps happening to me. Very frustrating that I have to add another death to my stats so I can unfreeze myself.

Freaking campers coming from MW2! :mad:

I wouldn't exactly say this was an in game issue if I'm honest with you.

Zarkykins
03-21-2010, 01:22 AM
i have a problem with Tanks and UAV at the moment

i am pretty sure that you could use the RB button to fire machine gun(again while both in the UAV or Tank),but past few days i have been in them,i press the RB button and it now zooms

Tank i thought LB was cannon and RB machine gun..and UAV RT was big missile type shot and RB was machine gun

has this happened for anyone else?,as i haven't changed controls around or anything
It's the weapon package you have selected. You're looking for the alternate weapons package instead of the zoom. It's the last column when selecting your class.

Ry8an25oliver93
03-21-2010, 01:56 AM
@The OP:

You should make a list of all the problems for organization sake.

On Topic:
You can't get a bronze star with the M1 Garand and you need it for the insignia that is for all weapon bronze stars.

ODST Kayne
03-21-2010, 03:48 AM
If you are on a mounted MG and someone shoots a rocket/40mm at the wall the MG is on, it says you commit suicide when you blow up. Doesn't happen on the ones with shields obviously.

Rolyatkcinmai
03-21-2010, 04:19 AM
known .

acidarmitage
03-21-2010, 04:54 AM
my gun doesnt show up sometimes when i spawn and i cant do anything but move. exiting the game freezes the xbox until ejecting the disc and the only way out is to dashboard

metallicorphan
03-21-2010, 02:28 PM
It's the weapon package you have selected. You're looking for the alternate weapons package instead of the zoom. It's the last column when selecting your class.

ahh,thanks mate...i wondered what was going on

BigDave1313
03-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Can we get this stickyed?