PDA

View Full Version : Nube Toob R Us

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
03-20-2010, 02:55 AM
My God All I See Is NooB Tubes Non Stop Every Where I Turn Im Gettin Tube.......Annoying As Fuk

Dark Umbra
03-20-2010, 03:17 AM
Why Are You Typing With A Capital Letter For Each Word? It Looks Like A Title Or Something...

PakoRawr
03-20-2010, 03:18 AM
You must have been unlucky, I think I have been NoobTubed Like Only 2-3 times and I have been playing for 3-4 Days.

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 03:24 AM
Why Are You Typing With A Capital Letter For Each Word? It Looks Like A Title Or Something...
Fuck you beat me to it :(

Also: They are hardly "Noob-tubes", they dont have a 20 ft instant kill radius, and actually take some skill to use.

A Satyr
03-20-2010, 03:36 AM
I know what it means to have skill with the M203, but you cant call it skill when a guy sits in a bush on an ammo box firing it with expl2... thats noob tubing by this games definition.

McApree
03-20-2010, 03:40 AM
People use the grenade launcher in this game?

Smoke grenades ROCK

A Satyr
03-20-2010, 03:42 AM
People use the grenade launcher in this game?

Smoke grenades ROCK No way, someone else that uses them? now that makes 2 of us!... never seen any game where someone used smokes other than me

ODST Kayne
03-20-2010, 04:06 AM
No way, someone else that uses them? now that makes 2 of us!... never seen any game where someone used smokes other than me

I've been in three games where we'll be in a fire fight and a guy in my squad just keeps firing the things into the ground around us. Fucks everything up but i guess it's a blast for him.

Rolyatkcinmai
03-20-2010, 04:20 AM
Haven't seen anyone using it to any success in 26 hours played.

Stop crying.

A ZombieTwinkie
03-20-2010, 04:32 AM
I havent seen a single person Ive played against use the nade launcher. Must have just gotten unlucky.

A Satyr
03-20-2010, 04:49 AM
I've been in three games where we'll be in a fire fight and a guy in my squad just keeps firing the things into the ground around us. Fucks everything up but i guess it's a blast for him. I really only use it to cover the crate from snipers while defending

Chuppernicus
03-20-2010, 06:04 AM
Think your posting on the wrong game son.

GaMeReVX
03-20-2010, 07:42 AM
No way, someone else that uses them? now that makes 2 of us!... never seen any game where someone used smokes other than me Make it 3. I love using smoke grenades. Been able to cause chaos and screen my squad in so many situations.

xII Ben IIx
03-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Why are you telling us? Not to sound a dick.. but what can we do?

Barad
03-20-2010, 01:21 PM
I've actually never been noob tubed in this game yet..and more than 1 day played so you must be talking about MW2! :p

LmTz
03-20-2010, 02:08 PM
I hate when a M-COM station is activated and we couldn't disarm it due to the cheap unlimited GL tricky.

Desmondo2000
03-20-2010, 03:35 PM
I find the smoke grenades extremely effective for attacking flags and the smoke looks cool :) haven't really had many deaths by noob tube though

Judivarious
03-20-2010, 03:40 PM
My God All I See Is NooB Tubes Non Stop Every Where I Turn Im Gettin Tube.......Annoying As Fuk

Well, stop playing Modern Warfare 2....

Last I checked, there is no noob tube in Bad Company 2, especially since, you actually have to hit the person you're shooting it at to kill, unless they are already low on health.

x MrsMassacre x
03-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I use the noob tube. Not to kill people, but to open up the buildings so I can see in them. I don't really get noob tubed too often, and people don't get killed by me using the noob tube too often unless I'm shooting it at a roof and someone is already low on health.

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
03-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Wow nobody here has been tubed except me damn... Lol I use the smoke launchers once isee I crwod comin up but that's bout it,

MajorBertolli
03-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Smokes are a hell of alot more useful then the GL. I swear that when you smoke a tank, turrent or a group of people, they all just stand still. Easy knife or c4 kills and you get assist points. Whats not to love about it.

The only time I get killed with the GL is in HC Rush. People just sit on a ammo box with Explosives 2 and just blow everything to oblivion. Or they can use a laucher which reminds me alot of MW2 danger close and rpg.

Daggra
03-20-2010, 04:37 PM
I think I've been killed by the grenade launcher like 1-2 times, max. I have the bronze star for it, and I can say that you have to either get a body shot, or literally shoot it so it explodes are their feet to kill someone. It's not overpowered at all and so much better than MW2's noob-tube.

guillermo316
03-20-2010, 05:01 PM
i did it alot when i wanted to get the pin. then i started spamming with it b/c it was fun. but yeah i agree its annoying

Hitman_On_Acid
03-20-2010, 09:51 PM

Dude, the M203 actually takes skill. It only has around a 4 foot kill radius in this game.

aristokrat18
03-20-2010, 10:56 PM
I must be the only person who likes the 40MM shotgun. It's a great compliment to the assault rifle.

Spawnus
03-20-2010, 11:00 PM
No way, someone else that uses them? now that makes 2 of us!... never seen any game where someone used smokes other than me

I use them quite abit, love using Smoke Perk with the UAV

I must be the only person who likes the 40MM shotgun. It's a great compliment to the assault rifle.

I've been using it ahell of alot as of late, its a powerful little bugger.

jodaw
03-21-2010, 12:20 AM
there is a pin for this so probably someone was trying to get it, 4 kills with noob tube in a round

smellypotatoes
04-08-2010, 07:41 PM
usually noob tubes have a radius of 1 inch

TheDeadspace
04-08-2010, 08:02 PM
there is a pin for this so probably someone was trying to get it, 4 kills with noob tube in a round

I gave up on the GL after I got the pin. Shotgun is where it's at.

oXStarKillerXo
04-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Wtf... I've learnt some things about this game I didn't know lol

A) How to take screenshots <-- totally found out about this 10 mins ago
B) The existence of smoke grenades.
(What class/weapon unlocks smoke grenades? I've only got the Grenade launcher and the smoke thing for vehicles)

and Lol... I'm with MrsMassacre on this one. I only really see them and use them for blowing holes in buildings.

Kirbster117
04-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Wtf... I've learnt some things about this game I didn't know lol

A) How to take screenshots <-- totally found out about this 10 mins ago
B) The existence of smoke grenades.
(What class/weapon unlocks smoke grenades? I've only got the Grenade launcher and the smoke thing for vehicles)

and Lol... I'm with MrsMassacre on this one. I only really see them and use them for blowing holes in buildings.

A) There are screenshots? How?
B) Assault has them and you unlock them.

Nothing wrong with the GL and in this game it shouldn't be named after the COD "Noob Tube". Smoke launcher would be better if you could get stars for it.

A Satyr
04-08-2010, 08:54 PM
^ to take pics hold Back and hit Start before the stats come up

swsmailman
04-08-2010, 09:08 PM
^ to take pics hold Back and hit Start before the stats come up

Cereal ! ! ! If that is true then I love you. If its in the manual, then since I am a man and men don't read instructions, then i have not even touched the manual.

And the only time I used noob tube is when I was getting the pin and some after that to put holes in buildings, now that I found the shotgun, its the only thing I use on my M4 or M16

Mr Happy Squid
04-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Smoke grenades unlock in the assault class. 2nd or 3rd unlock i think.

DENAz666
04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
I can't beleive someone actually had a whinge about the grenade launcher in this. Seriously out of every game i've played with a toob, this is by far the best. Not over powered, and not that easy to use over long distances.

bapae
04-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Personnaly i dont think it should be caleld the "Nube" tube because it really does take alot more skill to use then the ones in CoD.

Le Vampyr
04-09-2010, 02:13 PM
The only time I ever bother with the grenade launcher is when I want to blow something up that's in my way such as a wall, or when I know that someones sitting behind a wall and I can blow their cover and possibly get the kill too.

When playing as assault I tend to use rifles & shotguns + added explosive ammo so I can run around with extra C4. Though when I do use an assault rifle, I tend to favour the smoke grenades as I think they tend to be overlooked and can be rather helpful when used right. Always funny when you get a kill with a smoke grenade too! ;P

LAD360
04-09-2010, 02:55 PM
According to my friend on PC they are very popular over there, glad that hasn't made the jump to consoles yet.

pined5551
04-09-2010, 03:05 PM
The only time I ever bother with the grenade launcher is when I want to blow something up that's in my way such as a wall.

Haha, yeah they're great when on a map with lots of small buildings. I'm always like, 'dammit, where the hell's the way out?' Cue up granade launcher... BOOM! new doorway :p

I too usually stick with the shotgun now, for some reason i find it very addictive. It's so satisfying the run around with an assauly rifle, enter a building switching to the undershotty, clear the building with it then leave switching back to the rifle, lol.

MediumMelanin
04-10-2010, 03:35 AM
87 hours played online and I'm been killed by the "tube" around a total of 15 times...0_0'...what the hell do you play op?

McGoogles
04-10-2010, 03:43 AM
I bet you got into a match where you were killed by a grenade launcher like 8 times. Then you created a thread to bitch about it.

GiftedAnimal
04-11-2010, 08:32 PM
if there are any complaints then its that the so called n00b tube i aint powerfull enough, not that i'm complaining at all, i got my pin for using it and have only been kill 1-2 times with one!! not easy to get kills with!!

Jroo505
04-11-2010, 09:47 PM
I know what it means to have skill with the M203, but you cant call it skill when a guy sits in a bush on an ammo box firing it with expl2... thats noob tubing by this games definition.
Uhh no thats just useing what u have to ur full ablity

-Sincerly Jr 505

Natetendo83
04-11-2010, 10:06 PM
I don't often see people using the Grenade Launcher to do much besides blow walls off of a building. Granted I did that once trying to bring down an MCOM and happened to bow up like 4 guys in a row hiding behind the walls but whatever lol.

Seriously tho, they aren't as common as you think. Sounds like bad luck

iBeatStuffUp
04-11-2010, 10:36 PM
You honestly need to pretty much hit them directly with the grenade launcher... which makes getting kills with them all the more satisfying. :)

Dee Zee
04-11-2010, 10:37 PM
You must have been unlucky, I think I have been NoobTubed Like Only 2-3 times and I have been playing for 3-4 Days.
Same here. I haven't been nube-tubed really.

i Eat Kittenzx
04-12-2010, 07:55 AM
Maybe your playing Mw2?

smellypotatoes
04-12-2010, 08:44 PM
My God All I See Is NooB Tubes Non Stop Every Where I Turn Im Gettin Tube.......Annoying As Fuk i dont really see this cuz i never see people using noob tubes, and when i or someone else uses them, they are weak and barly kill anyone

xXh00kXx
04-12-2010, 09:15 PM

holy crap well that makes three!, I always prefer to use the smoke launcher, no one understands how much it helps when arming an m-com station :uzi:

must be playing modern warfare 2 ROFL :woop: ZING!