PDA

View Full Version : Hello Good People of this Forum

ChewyTheJuggalo
03-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Hello! I'm Chewy. I've been lurking here for a couple of months. I finally decided to join because the anticipation was killing me. I'm a pretty chill guy and I'm only 15 so if you play with me please don't complain about my voice. Also I could make up the BS my friend did it but I have no shame to say that I did glitch my achievements for Gears of War but I see it as only one game and you guys shouldn't look down on me for it. :-) I look forward to participating in this wonderful forum. :-)

http://card.mygamercard.net/ChewyTheJuggalo.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you have any questions just ask!

storm python
03-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Glitching gears!!! you cheating git. lol
Seriously its big of you to admit it and we all make mistakes despite some being unwilling to admit it.
Feel free to throw some friend request's about.

ChewyTheJuggalo
03-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Glitching gears!!! you cheating git. lol
Seriously its big of you to admit it and we all make mistakes despite some being unwilling to admit it.
Feel free to throw some friend request's about.

No prob. I see its best to get it off your chest rather then let it become a web of lies and backfire on you in the end. If your gonna hate me for it then thats something your gonna need to work out with your self. :-)

BoomBullet
03-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Hello, welcome to the forums, I'm 16 myself, nice meet other members that are in my age group. By the way, nice gamerpicture. Lol.

Zakk01
03-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Hi welcome
Hope you enjoy it on x360a.
And btw I'm only 14 :)