PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Map?

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Now that you can pretty much choose your own map, I usually just play two rounds at a time, exit to the main menu and then select the map again unless I get stuck with a fun squad.

I love White Pass on conquest. It's fun close-combat action and there are a lot of different ways to sneak around people and perform 'Houdinis' on unsuspecting victims.. Not manycamping spots, which makes the game more fun to me, in my opinion.
What about you guys?

ChaosGod87
03-20-2010, 12:07 PM
For Squad DM, I love White Pass, just a fun map.

Rush, I like Arcia Harbour and Port Valdez

Conquest, I really don't know.

Barad
03-20-2010, 12:08 PM
I only ever play Rush so...Africa Harbour + Nelson Bay!

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm pretty stoked for Africa Harbor on conquest when the "map pack" drops. Not so much for Laguna Alta(or is it Presa?) on rush.

Unterofficer
03-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Anything without helicopters. One good pilot and byebye gamebalance.
Anyway I think that in Rush I like the Nelson Bay most, and on Conquest either Panama Canal, or that autumn map.

Poppygalaxy
03-20-2010, 02:30 PM
ATACAMA DESERT FTW:)

Just love the action from air and ground,

And not to brag but i need to face it. Im a kick ass pilot :D

And for normal Ground Infantry i like ARICA HARBOR. Don't really like the start but the city is a hell of a lot fun..

Barad
03-20-2010, 02:46 PM
ATACAMA DESERT FTW:)

Just love the action from air and ground,

And not to brag but i need to face it. Im a kick ass pilot :D

And for normal Ground Infantry i like ARICA HARBOR. Don't really like the start but the city is a hell of a lot fun..

Perfect ill be gunner! ;)

HigH-SideR
03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Valparaiso !

Natetendo83
03-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Rush has got to be Valparaiso

Conquest would be either Panama Canal or the first VIP map (with the farm I believe)

exo-apollo
03-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Definitely Arica Harbor, it has so many differing sections and the action can get so intense. Once you start fighting around those bridges; some of the best battles I've ever had in a game offline/online.

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Definitely Arica Harbor, it has so many differing sections and the action can get so intense. Once you start fighting around those bridges; some of the best battles I've ever had in a game offline/online.
I wonder if it'll be as intense in conquest. Maybe not, but I hope so because I agree. Those bridges are crazy.

Natetendo83
03-20-2010, 03:33 PM
I wonder if it'll be as intense in conquest. Maybe not, but I hope so because I agree. Those bridges are crazy.
I can't even begin to imagine how crazy it would be if some of the points were around those bridges (or under)

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 03:36 PM
I can't even begin to imagine how crazy it would be if some of the points were around those bridges (or under)
I think it could be as epic as some matches I had in BFBC1 on Acta Non Verba. Best map ever.

Sniper Riflez
03-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Nelson Bay or Valpiasrso and w.e it's called for Rush.

Not really digging the other gametypes.

aristokrat18
03-20-2010, 04:10 PM
I love Laguna Presa on Squad DM. Especially if I can get into the Bradley early and mow down every tree on the island; it's funny seeing people scramble between the few remaining spots of cover. I also love sneaking through the trees normal-style, as well.

guillermo316
03-20-2010, 05:04 PM
my favorite map i think is nelson bay and arica horbor

Connor92
03-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Only ever play Rush, and as I know Port Valdez inside out from the demo, I'm going with that, and Nelson Bay is by far the worst for me

qpRELENTLESSqp
03-20-2010, 05:10 PM
nelson bay, panama canal, port valdez...i dont think theres a map i dont like

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 05:12 PM
nelson bay, panama canal, port valdez...i dont think theres a map i dont like

I used to be all over Panama Canal and Atacama Desert, but that was when I sucked. They are too big. I despised White Pass, but now it's my favorite, mostly because I know it like the back of my hand.

Daggra
03-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Rush - Arica Harbor, Valpairiso, and Port Valdez
Conquest - Panama Canal and Laguna Presa

I especially love being on the attackers on Arica Harbor. Tank convoys = epic

PakoRawr
03-20-2010, 07:32 PM
I love all the Snow maps, they're really fun for me.

MajorBertolli
03-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Valpraiso and Isle of Innocents. For the fact that I love lighting stuff up with the blackhawk.

sir_taugs
03-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Anyway I think that in Rush I like the Nelson Bay most, and on Conquest either Panama Canal, or that autumn map.

Know whats funny about this? I've noticed clans who are looking for good heli pilots haha.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Anyway I think that in Rush I like the Nelson Bay most, and on Conquest either Panama Canal, or that autumn map. People complain about this too much, helicopters are so easy to counter it's not even funny. Learn to lead with tracer darts, it takes practice but I hardly take more than 2 shots to stick any helicopter now.

sir_taugs
03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
People complain about this too much, helicopters are so easy to counter it's not even funny. Learn to lead with tracer darts, it takes practice but I hardly take more than 2 shots to stick any helicopter now.

Yup I agree and never complain about helis. There easy if you know what your doing. And if they know what there doing to avoid you shooting them down. Just avoid them. Not that hard to hide from helis.

Oozyyy
03-20-2010, 11:09 PM
My favorite is Arica Harbor.

smellypotatoes
04-08-2010, 07:43 PM
i absolutely love valpreso or valporo or whatever its called, and i also like lauguna fresh

oXStarKillerXo
04-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Love attacking on Isla Innocentes. Great map and it's good fun in the helicopters.

ZundayXx
04-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Laguna Alta, Panama Canal and Arica harbor.

Maybe throw in a little Atacama desert.

MediumMelanin
04-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Either:

Laguna Presa or Arica Harbour & Nelson Bay!

Here are the names of all maps btw:

Arica Harbour
Atacama Desert
Panama Canal
Valparaiso
Nelson Bay
White Pass
Isla Inocentes
Laguna Presa
Laguna Alta
Port Valdez

Tribes V3X
04-09-2010, 01:36 AM
I mostly play Rush so you gotta love Valparaiso and Port Valdez haha but in Conquest I like Panama Canal and Atacama Desert as long as no chopper noobs are up in the sky the whole game.