View Full Version : Destruction 2.0 without boosting

guillermo316
03-20-2010, 03:53 PM
sorry if this was posted before.
here's how i got it without boosting.
1. Squad deathmatch. put arica harbor or white pass
2. be the assault with C4 and explosion +
3. if you can have a friend who is a sniper and have him throw motion sensors
4. just blow up every single house, eventually they will have only a few houses to go in.
Boom i got 12 kills in 2 hours.
every mach i would get at least 2 or 3.
today none of my friends were online so i blew up everysingle house, this gets you killz. Got the Achievement today Yay!

djpj
03-20-2010, 04:17 PM
I always get killed while I'm planting C4/walking around in squad deathmatch, so annoying.

IMO Rush is best but slowest and less frustrating

guillermo316
03-20-2010, 04:20 PM
I always get killed while I'm planting C4/walking around in squad deathmatch, so annoying.

IMO Rush is best but slowest and less frustrating

no yes it requires patience, but my point to not playing rush is that the buildings are always protected because of the objective. in death match you can move around on the edge of the map. but youwill die alot.

ollie086
03-21-2010, 06:18 PM
i got most of my kills using UAV & advanced warheads, attacking objectives on Port Valdez, only takes 2-3 shots to bring a house down if you aim right and there is usually a few people guarding the objectives inside,

Sniper Riflez
03-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Just a tip for Rush, Attack on Port Valdez, if you Mortar Strike the first A base on Attack it usually crumbles within 2 of them and sometimes you get lucky and there's someone camping inside, if not at least you get the objective without even having to go down the hill, you can see the roof of it from the sniping rock too.

I've had the most luck with Nelson Bay Rush, Mainly the first 2 Objectives on Defence (the first A on attack is real good for demo kills if you Mortar strike the shit out of it.)

Saying this i'm still only at7 >_> But hey i'll get it eventually.

DeliriumTri99er
03-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Anybody seen the video of the house on Isla Innocentes that you can demolish if you knife the fence outside twice?

NevEP
03-21-2010, 08:45 PM
I did it without boosting. Mostly using C4 and RPGs, C4 takes care of most of the house, then upon respawning I use RPGs to take care of the rest. Nelson Bay, and White Pass are the two I concentrated on, although I got the achievement on Port Valdez.

Sniper Riflez
03-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Anybody seen the video of the house on Isla Innocentes that you can demolish if you knife the fence outside twice?
YouTube- Knife vs building

Wow, there's a bomb in there too. Nice tip.

DeliriumTri99er
03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Yea I just randomly came across it a couple days ago. It's a pretty good way to get the achievement.

xI C0uch P0tat0
03-21-2010, 10:11 PM
That video is awesome. That seems like the best way to get it.

Harry Lloyd
03-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Please just spare us your idiotic theories about this achievement. It's about pure luck, nothing else. You can get it in 5 hours, or you may never get it. People are morons, they'll run out of the buildings or commit suicide, just so you don't get the kill. I'd torture the ones who do that. Personally I even run into buildings, if I see one collapsing. What do I care if I die this way from time to time? I hate human beings.

This is one of the worst achievements ever, because you can't do anything to get it, all you need is luck. I'd prefer a 10k kills one, because I'd knew I could get it eventually.
I've spent the last few days wrecking my k/d ratio (not that I care about it) trying to get this and I'm only at 7 kills (and 3 team kills which of course don't count).

MediumMelanin
03-21-2010, 11:02 PM
I got my achievement a couple of days ago in Nelson Bay! I got it when I took down 7 people by throwing a grenade up a wall, the most I've gotten in one Deconstruction 2.0, since I was surprised it popped...=)

DeafSunchaser
03-21-2010, 11:35 PM
can this be done in a private match?

sorry i guess not! hmmm

xianizradx
03-22-2010, 12:38 AM
This is one of the worst achievements ever, because you can't do anything to get it, all you need is luck. I'd prefer a 10k kills one, because I'd knew I could get it eventually.
I've spent the last few days wrecking my k/d ratio (not that I care about it) trying to get this and I'm only at 7 kills (and 3 team kills which of course don't count).

OK go play the first one since you haven't yet and tell me what you would rather do get 10k kills or 20 2.0 demo kills, I have about 26 demo kills its not the hardest thing to do. trust me I would rather do the demo kills than the 10k kills. that was such a grind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost 150 hours worth of playing. and i got this in about 40.

The Dark St0rm
03-22-2010, 12:47 AM
OK go play the first one since you haven't yet and tell me what you would rather do get 10k kills or 20 2.0 demo kills, I have about 26 demo kills its not the hardest thing to do. trust me I would rather do the demo kills than the 10k kills. that was such a grind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost 150 hours worth of playing. and i got this in about 40.

The good thing about the 10k kills is it gives you another reason to keep playing instead of just sitting around blowing up buildings. :uzi:

Riggy II
03-22-2010, 12:49 AM
The good thing about the 10k kills is it gives you another reason to keep playing instead of just sitting around blowing up buildings. :uzi:QFT.

It's so dull just wandering around blowing buildings up, because there's nothing left to unlock or whatever.