PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking the M1?

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 05:36 PM
So I have veteran status of 1, I played BC1, BC2 and Battlefield Heroes and on my stats page it says I have level 1 veteran status, meaning that all 3 games have properly registered. 3 games is enough to unlock veteran weapons like the M1 from BC2 or the F2000 from BC1, I logged on and didnt have the M1 so was kind of confused, is there something I have to do to unlock it or does it just automatically unlock or should I go to EA support?

ZipCrash
03-20-2010, 05:41 PM
My god there are dozens of threads about this subject already. Search the freaking forum.

Here's a hint, you need veteran status of 2.

Runic Aries
03-20-2010, 05:43 PM
My god there are dozens of threads about this subject already. Search the freaking forum.

Here's a hint, you need veteran status of 2. Actually there are lots of threads about not registering kills with the M1, I searched and found none with the question "How do I unlock it" in the detail that I need.

ChaosGod87
03-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Maybe he did search, ever think of that? Maybe he didn't find anything on it, maybe he did. Everyone else is making the same thread over and over, oh well, shit happens.

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Maybe he did search, ever think of that? Maybe he didn't find anything on it, maybe he did. Everyone else is making the same thread over and over, oh well, shit happens.
I'm pretty sure he did search becuase he usually bitches about people not searching. ha.
I was wondering this too. Looks like I need another BF game....