PDA

View Full Version : Game Collectors Edition?

AsILayDying
03-20-2010, 06:57 PM
I just got this from GAME (in the UK) as they have a exclusive collectors edition, with a free Automatic Shotgun DLC.
Problem is my m8 got this before release and I played it for a few hours before I got my Colletors Edition, I have redemed the code for the DLC Auto Shotgun but it aint on my current game save, so do I need to start a fresh game (aka new save starting from the begining) to include this weapon ?

DivineWind72
03-21-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi, it seems that the free auto-shotgun doesn't appear until chapter 5(?), i certainly didn't see one until quite late in the game. I also got my copy early from Game and had passed that point before i could activate the code so i don't know for sure, but i do know that when i started my 2nd playthrough, where i expected to find my bonus shotgun (Exhibition - armoury/firing range), there was nothing. Lol, thanks Game. Good game though.

SpinelesS
03-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Yeah what I believe is the heavy auto shotgun appears on the bed in the blacksmiths room in Armory, and is also one of the weapons your offered for free in the sanctuary.

I say what I believe because the gun fits the game so well I can't imagine it not being in the game. Gotta love a shotgun with a 20 round clip :)