PDA

View Full Version : Takoma park????

STx INF3RN0
03-20-2010, 08:45 PM
I need to kill the super mutant behemoth in takoma park but i dont know how to get there ????

can everybody give me directions on how to get there becasue i have tried for four hours straight and im sick of it .

i know u need to go to a place called vernon station or somethign but i havent found that either , nor statesman hotel , lady hospitla or any of that stuff.

i have found everythign outside that area ( archives , museams , monuments ) but not that stupid place , can anyone help???

esio gk
03-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Hope that helps.
YouTube- Fallout 3 From GNR to Takoma Park

BadBoyKillah89
03-21-2010, 04:50 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the Vernon Square East metro tunnel directly connects to Takoma Park.

Kebabsaurus Rex
03-22-2010, 12:38 PM
all that area is in central DC

as its all trashed you have to use the tunnels to get everywhere to discover them then you can obviously fast travel between them

its not the easiest as you can get lost in the tunnels - just keep checking you map when your underground

also to get to one area you have to get into a sewer grate and then into the tunnels again

dannyveno
03-22-2010, 04:19 PM
I hope this will help: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Takoma_Park

zelderman
03-23-2010, 08:16 AM
I like the one in the Trainyard, where you have to grab the stuffed bear. Don't mess with his toys >:\