PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ending Question

Jim Auh Thee
03-20-2010, 11:21 PM
ok so im considering getting this game cause i love rpgs and this seems like an easy 1000, but i have a question bout the happy ending chievo
i dont really understand how to get it i looked at the guided but i didnt understand any of it can someone explain it in words i can understand

frazzleberry
03-22-2010, 03:19 PM
ok so im considering getting this game cause i love rpgs and this seems like an easy 1000, but i have a question bout the happy ending chievo
i dont really understand how to get it i looked at the guided but i didnt understand any of it can someone explain it in words i can understand

I'm about to do my first playthrough of it so in a few days I'll report back. Add my Gamertag for faster response.

Loopstahblue
03-22-2010, 05:16 PM
You get a dialogue choice to do one of two things at the end of the game when you confront an old friend before the final boss.

If you choose the first option (the top one) then you get the bad ending and no achievement, if you choose the second option (the bottom one) you get the happy ending and the achievement.

Jim Auh Thee
03-26-2010, 01:20 AM
You get a dialogue choice to do one of two things at the end of the game when you confront an old friend before the final boss.

If you choose the first option (the top one) then you get the bad ending and no achievement, if you choose the second option (the bottom one) you get the happy ending and the achievement.

ok good to no buts thats all i have to do nothing earlier in the game, like making good decsions??

Jim Auh Thee
03-26-2010, 01:21 AM
I'm about to do my first playthrough of it so in a few days I'll report back. Add my Gamertag for faster response.

fasho just sent u a request

PointPlaceWI
06-08-2010, 10:58 AM
ok good to no buts thats all i have to do nothing earlier in the game, like making good decsions??

I don't know if this thread is still watched by the OP but if it is, no choice matters except for that one at the very end of the game. It's the only missable achievement and the only dialogue that affects the achievement.