PDA

View Full Version : How to Survive the Last Part of One Shot, One Kill

edw211
03-20-2010, 11:39 PM
I personally had a lot of difficulty with this level on Veteran, so here is a fool proof strategy I discovered for beating it.

Right after you set Capt. MacMillan down on the top of the hill, rush for the little shed to your left... go prone in it and crawl under the shelf. Now wait here; enemy troops will throw plenty of grenades at you, but you are nearly impervious to them. Sometimes, you will get unlucky and get blown away, but for the most part, you should be fine. MacMillan will do pretty much all the work for you. You can choose to opt out of this and snipe them if you wish, as this particular part isn't that hard. However, once Capt. MacMillan says, "Enemy choppers inbound!", you'll want to do what is listed below.

By this time, you may be running low on M21 ammo... find a Dragunov and an AK-47, and rush behind the bumper cars. Look for a V-shaped tree and go prone behind it. Now just snipe anyone who comes by, checking every so often to make sure no soldiers are on the bumper car track. Once your chopper arrives, mop up anyone in your path and make a mad dash for MacMillan. Make sure to look out for anyone standing on the Ferris Wheel. Proceed cautiously. Once you pick up MacMillan you are just about invincible. Get to the helicopter as quickly as possible, and make sure you don't get caught on the friendly soldier to the left of the hatch, unless you want to get swiss-cheesed.

That is the easiest way I've found to beat the level. Hope that helps.

Volzagia
03-20-2010, 11:43 PM
I ran into the big hotel and claymore'd every entrance and just held out worked fine too :uzi:

Narley Nick
04-02-2010, 10:32 PM
I Hid behind the buildings in the bottom right next to the intel and just waited for the chopper and just keep trying intill you get a bit lucky d

TheDeceiver35
04-09-2010, 03:43 AM
I hid behind the bumper cars more or less the entire time, seems to be one area where they seem to have trouble hitting you, then you just have to deal with grenades.

Pwnd N00bz
04-12-2010, 07:46 AM
I just hid by the apartment buildings killing anything that moved.