PDA

View Full Version : Stats for the Thompson?!?!?

Lecca69
03-21-2010, 12:37 AM
For some reason my kills aren't being recorded for the thompson! ive had around 50 kills with the weapon and still says 0. Its really annoying me considering this is the last weapon i have to do to get the bronze on all weapons insignia (apart from the M1 Garand because i dont have veteran status, hopefully it wont count for the insignia). Any help on how to solve this would be appreciated.

Natetendo83
03-21-2010, 12:44 AM
right now the stats for that gun and the M1 are bugged. Hopefully they will fix it but until then there isn't much we can do :(

xxm1llertimexx
03-21-2010, 12:45 AM
i was getting ready to post this....im glad im not the only 1!!!!

dragon strife 1
03-21-2010, 01:11 AM
ive been going for the bronze aswell, i cant get the m1 tho because ive changed my gamer tag not that long ago, so it only regesters bfbc2, :(

Ry8an25oliver93
03-21-2010, 01:48 AM
ive been going for the bronze aswell, i cant get the m1 tho because ive changed my gamer tag not that long ago, so it only regesters bfbc2, :(
LOL I have bronze on everything and over 100 kills with the M1 Garand and still no bronze for it. I can't get my insignia since it won't give me a bronze for it. Maybe if you never unlocked the M1G you can still get your insignias.

neverendr
03-21-2010, 08:38 AM
LOL I have bronze on everything and over 100 kills with the M1 Garand and still no bronze for it. I can't get my insignia since it won't give me a bronze for it. Maybe if you never unlocked the M1G you can still get your insignias.

How do you generally use the Garand? I mean which class, do you use a scope on it? Magnum rounds? Just curious, it has nice stats, but the times I've tried to use it I haven't had much luck. I unlocked the sniper 4x scope earlier, perhaps I'll give that a try...

ModusOperandi
03-21-2010, 11:20 AM
neverendr, you can't add a scope to the garand.... None of the WW2 weapons have attachments. unless I'm missing something here.

I've also been having trouble with the Garand and not receiving my bronze star for it. Sad too cuz it's the only one I don't have a star for :(
Hope it gets fixed soon!

Lecca69
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Damn I was really hoping to get that insignia! I hope it gets patched, I can imagine EA not caring for something that's small in comparison to other buggy issues! Thanks anyway

Ry8an25oliver93
03-21-2010, 04:45 PM
How do you generally use the Garand? I mean which class, do you use a scope on it? Magnum rounds? Just curious, it has nice stats, but the times I've tried to use it I haven't had much luck. I unlocked the sniper 4x scope earlier, perhaps I'll give that a try...
Well I used to play a lot of Call of Duty 2 and I almost always used the Garand, but to be effective with it you need to have a fast finger. For example once you see a person you need to quickly aim down the sights on him and tap right trigger pretty fast and accurately. I sometimes use Magnum Ammo for it, and also I don't think it has attachments.

AchieveMeNot
03-21-2010, 06:31 PM
neverendr, you can't add a scope to the garand.... None of the WW2 weapons have attachments. unless I'm missing something here.

Well almost :)

You can add the Engineer SMG specialization (better silencer with less recoil) to the M1A1 Thompson.

DeliriumTri99er
03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
I noticed this too. Sucks but oh well.