PDA

View Full Version : stuck at 83%

asthmatix
03-21-2010, 12:41 AM
I just beat a music box puzzle where u have to throw a roman at the red roman to get him to come down.After the puzzle u take to somebody about the chariot race and it shows brutus singing.There is one guard at the door and the other is missing.What do u do here?

Pincushion
03-25-2010, 03:48 AM
Don't know if you have already done it but just in case you or others need help.
You first need to go back to the guy you talk to, to do the events. There are 2 left (Javelin and The Romanophone). Complete these then go back to where the missing guard on the platform was.

You first need to move the small white stone near the guards over towards the little cliff with some grass. Then get Asterix to jump on it, onto the grass and up into the box thing where he gets on the seat where you tow him along. Then with Obelix, move the stone towards the house where Asterix is facing. Grab the rope with Y and then jump onto the stone and then onto the roof of the house (You must still hold Y when you jump). Then follow the direction of the rope towing Asterix. Jump roof to roof till you get to the top of the stairs where you started. You need to move the two tall stone things that the men are carrying to make the ledge bit you need to jump to (Where the rope leads too) extended. Once you have done this, Obelix can go back up the stairs grab the rope and jump onto the stone towers onto the cliff. Follow the rope round and then eventually Asterix will jump off onto a ledge. Follow the ledges and you will jump onto the button :)

Hope this helps.

Alexdelicious
05-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Don't know if you have already done it but just in case you or others need help.
You first need to go back to the guy you talk to, to do the events. There are 2 left (Javelin and The Romanophone). Complete these then go back to where the missing guard on the platform was.

You first need to move the small white stone near the guards over towards the little cliff with some grass. Then get Asterix to jump on it, onto the grass and up into the box thing where he gets on the seat where you tow him along. Then with Obelix, move the stone towards the house where Asterix is facing. Grab the rope with Y and then jump onto the stone and then onto the roof of the house (You must still hold Y when you jump). Then follow the direction of the rope towing Asterix. Jump roof to roof till you get to the top of the stairs where you started. You need to move the two tall stone things that the men are carrying to make the ledge bit you need to jump to (Where the rope leads too) extended. Once you have done this, Obelix can go back up the stairs grab the rope and jump onto the stone towers onto the cliff. Follow the rope round and then eventually Asterix will jump off onto a ledge. Follow the ledges and you will jump onto the button :)

Hope this helps.

I. love. you.

Thank you, that helps a lot, I was tearing my hair out trying to figure it out. I can't seem to get the tower guys to stand in the right place though? There aren't any vids on youtube as far as I can see so I guess I'd better go and just keep on trying.

Slydog73
08-10-2010, 12:31 AM
I can manage to get onto to the trigger to activate the door, however I have not yet passed all the test of excellence, which presumes I have not yet done the Javelin and Romanaphone events.

How do I return back to the guy to talk to to do these events, I seem to go in circles and can not return back to the main village to find this

Any help would be appreciated.