PDA

View Full Version : Bfbc 2 maps

xxm1llertimexx
03-21-2010, 12:57 AM
am i the only 1 or does the small handful of maps get old quick....everyone goes to the same spot from the previous time u played that map(probably 2 games before )...its just the same thing over and over....i love the game but the limited selection of maps will make me put this game on my shelf sooner than i wanted to!!!!!

Dz06lt
03-21-2010, 01:04 AM
i dont care for any of the maps personally

d00gler
03-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Well 2 new maps (or maps we already have but altered for diff. game type) release soon. Not as good as 4 new maps or something, but hopefully some new DLC to follow after that? With a game this popular, it's only a short amount of time until EA will want to cash in with some new DLC I'm sure.

InsaneKane87
03-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Well 2 new maps (or maps we already have but altered for diff. game type) release soon. Not as good as 4 new maps or something, but hopefully some new DLC to follow after that? With a game this popular, it's only a short amount of time until EA will want to cash in with some new DLC I'm sure.

Yeah when you go to the store it shows a bunch of to be announced for the future i hope some of those are even more maps cuz these get old quickly. It would be nice if you could already play all maps in conquest or all in rush instead of having a limit.

dragon strife 1
03-21-2010, 02:39 AM
there might be few maps, but that then gives you plenty of oportunities to try out different tactics each time. And as this game is so good damn awesome, i just forget that ive been on the same map over and over.

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-21-2010, 03:43 AM
I don't see why they didn't make all the game modes on all the maps to begin with. It just seems like they should have known to do that.

TaytaMalikai
03-21-2010, 03:48 AM
I get Rush for Laguna Presa because the map isn't linear (and someone was saying stuff about a water-assault to begin with, but I don't have a source), but Conquest for Arica Harbour wtf? How long does that even take to redo the objectives spawns etc.?

Hot Juicy Pie
03-21-2010, 05:01 AM
Bring back Backstab!

d00gler
03-21-2010, 05:03 AM
I don't see why they didn't make all the game modes on all the maps to begin with. It just seems like they should have known to do that.

Not all modes are available for all maps because they adjust the size of each map depending on game mode. The RUSH game type calls for a stretched out map. Conquest can be a fat oval shape, similar to Call of Duty Headquarters game type. At least in BC2, they switch up the shape so it's conducive to squads coming for any objective from any angle or spot on the map. I think they've done a good job determining multiplayer map size/shape/spawning in this game without enabling immense spawn killing.

OHSNAP
03-21-2010, 10:10 AM
i feel the same about these maps, im getting tired of them already. i much prefer the maps from the first Bad Company. i never got tired of those maps. the only map i kind of favor is Africa harbor for rush, but thats cause it hardly shows up for some reason.

xPISTOLWHIPPEDx
03-21-2010, 11:12 AM
am i the only 1 or does the small handful of maps get old quick....everyone goes to the same spot from the previous time u played that map(probably 2 games before )...its just the same thing over and over....i love the game but the limited selection of maps will make me put this game on my shelf sooner than i wanted to!!!!! Hahahaha yeah im over the small amount of maps specialy when you kill the same guy in the same spot like 10 times in a row n they still go back to the same spot its getting too predictable in my opinion...:uzi::eek:

Sniper Riflez
03-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Anyone miss Oasis?

Fanva
03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Anyone miss Oasis?
Absolutely! That and Deconstruction were my favorite BC1-maps.
But as far as BC2-maps go, they're not bad. I don't have any particular favorites(except for Laguna Presa(can't wait for the Rush version of it)) nor do I hate any. Although Laguna Alta is my least favorite(the layout is good, but I don't really like the look of the place) and Arica Harbor is pretty annoying until the defenders lose the first base.
I wouldn't mind if there were more maps to play but I don't think the small amount of maps is all that bad because now it's easier to get used to the maps and learn them.

LmTz
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
I want bigger maps, for really.

LAD360
03-21-2010, 03:08 PM
I want Harvest Day.

I hope they release some BC1 maps as DLC sometime, this is one game were I would gladly pay 800 points to get a few remakes.

iBlessing 09
03-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Anyone miss Oasis?
Anyone miss Deconstruction? :p

OHSNAP
03-21-2010, 10:53 PM
I want Harvest Day.

I hope they release some BC1 maps as DLC sometime, this is one game were I would gladly pay 800 points to get a few remakes.

i would gladly even pay 1200 for them all. i would even pay just for Oasis. i loved sniping on that map.

xLUNCHTREYx
03-21-2010, 11:36 PM
A Bridge Too Far is what i want.

xxm1llertimexx
03-21-2010, 11:39 PM
A Bridge Too Far is what i want.

that was a awesome map!!!!!!!!!!!!