PDA

View Full Version : Why would you recommend this game to someone?

Nagatochi
03-21-2010, 01:27 AM
I'm really interested in this game and most of my friends who have it say that it's better than MW2. I'm looking for a new shooter to play cause MW2 is getting extremely boring. So, what's so great about this game?

FirsthandJordy1
03-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Destruction is one of the key parts that made this game. You can just get a bunch of C4's, throw them onto a building and watch the mess. If someone is inside you can even kill them with the falling debris!
Classes are a nice part
Recon- Sniper- Long range
Engineer- SMG, RPG- Short to Med range
Medic- LMG, Defib, etc- Long to med range- Health
Assault- Basic soldier
I like this game as it's not shockingly nooby and it's one of EA's better creations
I really recommend it as it's fun and the achievements are quite decent
BFBC2>MW2
Also, if you wanna play sometime, add me
GT: G0DLY SNiiPER
add a message as i dont accept otherwise :D
see you on the battlefield, soldier ;)

PakoRawr
03-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Beacue it's really fun, I consider it a Mw (Shooter) + Battlefront (Rush Mode) + Old Halo Times (Fun Factor And Mesing Around) Combination, It's just really fun ;D.

Gen. H
03-21-2010, 03:27 AM
I find there is more thought involved in it. You can't just run around being Rambo or you'll most likely get your ass kicked.
Although the SP isn't impressive, it's the MP which will lure you in. It kind of feels realistic in a sense because it builds up the atmosphere essentially with the chaos and destruction within the matches.
On top of that, you have the classes, so it gives you a role to play in the game as well as fulfilling the objective.
Teamwork is important in this game, you get the use of squads and such so it can be much more personal and it gives it a tactical side too which is always nice.
So why would i recommend it? Great MP, different classes with sufficient guns that won't leave you overwhelmed, the atmosphere generated by the matches with the destruction and sound effects which recreate war-like chaos, you actually having a role in the game (like a medic) and the fact that you need to think, work together rather than just run around and shoot like mw2. There are loads of other features, I just listed a few main ones so don't assume that that's all there is ;)

That's the way I see it, others may see it differently. Feel free to add me if you need people to play with if you end up getting it ~ I was cautious when considering it, but I honestly haven't regretted it, money well spent :)

TaytaMalikai
03-21-2010, 03:59 AM
I like BC2 better than MW2 because:
-You don't die so fast, giving you a chance to react and overpower your attacker.
-The game is team-based, so one guy can't decide the outcome of a match *cough*nuke
-Infantry weapons are balanced, so that no-one has a large advantage over another.
-Camping is hard, if you snipe you can be countersniped, if you hide in a building people can blow off the walls and throw grenades in.
-Each class has clear-cut roles - Assault is to kill people, Engineer is to repair and destroy vehicles, Medic is to heal and revive people plus support, and Recon is not only to snipe, but also to be stealthy.
-There are many ways to help your team win, you can go for objectives or you can get in a tank and cause chaos amongst the enemy - or you can stay out of the heat of battles and help remove such threats. Whatever you want, there's a class for it.

thealmighty1200
03-21-2010, 09:16 AM
have to agree with TaytaMalikai, this game caters for everyone. there is no specific way in which your supposed to play the game, as it all depends on what your team is doing at that point in the game. I personally believe it's the choice you have over how you play that sets this game apart from the rest. Also it's much more finely balanced than the likes of MW2 e.g spawns,weapons,maps.

AceBD
03-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Just a word to the wise.....if you're the type of person that just wants to throw in a game, play it by yourself for a little while, and then move along....this may not be the game for you.

Being good at this game means teamwork and communication. I'm constantly calling out where enemies are, where they're going, where the snipers are, where the tanks are coming from, and letting my team know when we have an extra tank in our Deployment. You need more than one good player to win in this game for sure.

That's also what makes this game so great. Teamwork, and having a good laugh with your friends with all of the awesome ways to die....or kill someone. Today I hit an enemy chopper with a naked RPG. It definitely felt good to take down the guy that had been raining hell down on our objectives as we were trying to defend.

Overall, if you have friends that you like to game with, this is a really fun game to play with buddies.

EDIT: and running all the way to the attackers' spawn just to knife the guy that's been running their damn drone all match....that's worth $60 to me. :-)

Barad
03-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Becuase its purely awesome and fun!

Sniper Riflez
03-21-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm going to be honest, this game just doesn't frustrate me as much as MW2, I rarely get BSed. The only thing I don't like about this game is getting killed by Vehichles (which is just me being a sore loser) and the Demoliton Man achievement.

guillermo316
03-21-2010, 02:22 PM
The multiplayer is the core of the fun, tell him that you and him would play in a squad and pown people except me. its a fun experience, you wont die fast, the maps are big, its stragetical. the gun arent overpower its well balance

iBlessing 09
03-21-2010, 06:11 PM
It's better than MW2 because nobody cares about K/D ratio.